• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFU Tri-Smash 2 (all 3 games!)- BC, Canada - Jan. 3/4, 2009

cedrick

Smash Apprentice
green greens i like as a cp, though the only time i used it the bombs glitched out and i lost

i like yoshi pipes for cp too for some reason

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I would vote for the Washington list (with Hanenbow banned).

A few things I disagree with in that stage list:

Green Greens: Banned? If the bomb glitch were to ever happen, it would completely ruin the game.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUP5wJwvmjA

Corneria: Counterpick? Is the wall that big a problem? If it is, then it should stay banned. Otherwise, the lasers from the ships don't kill you (as far as I know). They only stun you. Don't know... in my opinion, this could go either way...

Other than that, I agree with the stage list.

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
im going, as long as there are friendlies since i dont want to join a tournament and know that 3.9/4 of the players can 4 stock me p.s ill bring my cube

Clouderz

Smash Ace
ill probably be going to this, parents might not let me go to IE smash....too far <__________________<

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Anybody going to this and is on AiB should join it there too. There've been a few new players posting things like "Hey I didn't know there were tourneys at SFU" and "Hey my sister goes there cool lawl" and they're from like Surrey and stuff so we need to get them out here for diss sheat!

iTank

Smash Rookie
Hi I'm new. I'll be there for SSBB singles and doubles.

Is meta knight banned in this tournament? I don't use meta knight but I want to know if I have to go against a bunch of meta knights in the tournament.

Top Bottom