• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFU Tri-Smash 2 (all 3 games!)- BC, Canada - Jan. 3/4, 2009

Metà

Smash Master
I told Evan twice in smashboards to take Jacks three T.V's, and once in person he doesn't listen lol >_>

I never heard you say that, but even if you did, it's redundant. Jack is going to try to stay here, and if he does, I will use his TV's. If he doesn't, there is no way that I can. Jack and I discussed this a long time ago.

Metà

Smash Master
I told Evan twice in smashboards to take Jacks three T.V's, and once in person he doesn't listen lol >_>
I never heard you say that (if you did say it here, please give me a quote on it), but even if you did, it's redundant. Jack is going to try to stay here, and if he does, I will use his TV's. If he doesn't, there is no way that I can. Jack and I discussed this a long time ago.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
i challenge anyone i havent played before to a money match vs my ganon or marth

only exception is falco vs ganon

**** falco vs ganon

dieslow

Smash Ace
ill take both of those,
since u didnt put the price..idk $10 each? or $20?

ill also do my fox, falco, or marth VS
only exception is sheik vs marth.

booshk

Smash Lord
put me, my friend marvic down as confirmed

and alex(Andy fong), and Ding down as unconfirmed plz

EDIT:

put me, marvic, alex, ding down as unconfirmed plz
ill confirm later on

Supertramp

Smash Cadet
**** it's going to be hectic getting to the tourney.. going straight from LA on new years to Whistler but ill fking walk to SFU from there if I have to.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Wow my passport request still hasn't even gone through. **** I'm pretty sure I can't make it WOW
EGGZ YOU MOTHER ****ER

SINCE WHEN DO YOU NEED A PASSPORT TO COME GET *****??

tell the border patrol "carl" from Canada needs to see you. They'll understand. You might get anal probed for security tho...ill compensate you somehow

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Wow my passport request still hasn't even gone through. **** I'm pretty sure I can't make it WOW

You need passports now to go across the border? Photo ID and Birth certificate don't cut it anymore?

Edit: Need housing. I will pay for all three of us reasonable fees.

Edit again: Rushan, can you make me a cool sig? PM me for details plx.

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
Ok now it gone though it final testing, i can bring my recording equipments to the tourney, It been Meta-approved during the smashfest.

But i'll kill anyone who plan to take it, it a $100 setup. :p

no i mean that literally

f0x_slay3r

Smash Rookie
confirm me for this, ill be there both days

anyone up for money matches? (melee and 64, no brawl) im a bit rusty, but i think i can still play pretty well

f0x_slay3r

Smash Rookie
I'll take you up on that offer. Both games, $5? Who do you use btw?

Oh, and nice username :laugh:
sure, $5 sounds good. i use roy and link in melee, and link and yoshi in 64, though i use better characters when i really need to (i hate playing top tiers tho). will these be best of 5?

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
You need passports now to go across the border? Photo ID and Birth certificate don't cut it anymore?

Edit: Need housing. I will pay for all three of us reasonable fees.

Edit again: Rushan, can you make me a cool sig? PM me for details plx.
My aunts Friday, SFU Saturday, SFU OR my aunts Sunday

done lol

I need a sig too <_<

Hey James, are you bringing your camcorder? You should really bring it, so we can record crew battles externally. (commentary ftw!)
Yeah, as you already know cause we already talked about it like seconds ago >_>

Ok now it gone though it final testing, i can bring my recording equipments to the tourney, It been Meta-approved during the smashfest.

But i'll kill anyone who plan to take it, it a $100 setup. :p

no i mean that literally
Mines like that much too but it's not a set up, just a camera thingy, is that approved? <_<

With Arrows!
wtf? >_>

hopefully i'll be seeing y'all soon

roads are clearing up here - how are they lookin up there?
They're clearing up, not clear but clearing. Supposed to warm up by the end of the week too.

confirm me for this, ill be there both days

anyone up for money matches? (melee and 64, no brawl) im a bit rusty, but i think i can still play pretty well
Sure, I'll mm you if you want. Lots of friendlies of course too

I'll take you up on that offer. Both games, $5? Who do you use btw?

Oh, and nice username :laugh:
you too nubcakes
Ike ditto in Brawl
lolheknozomfgbleh

sure, $5 sounds good. i use roy and link in melee, and link and yoshi in 64, though i use better characters when i really need to (i hate playing top tiers tho). will these be best of 5?
ew Roy, I wont mm it cause Roy is disgusting

I'll ditto you otherwise though, if you want, best of 5 is pwnsauce yeah

Top Bottom