• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFU Tri-Smash 2 (all 3 games!)- BC, Canada - Jan. 3/4, 2009

cedrick

Smash Apprentice
Map/ Directions:
Skytrain to Production Way station, take bus #145. (this shouldve been on the first post)

ill see u all tommorow

Zero_P

Smash Ace
I'm not sure about WA anymore. :( I hope Nate drives if one or both of them don't wanna go..
Evan I'm entering all melee events :evil:

Also please make falcon tourney to be FD/Dreamland only, unless people disagree :/

SSBM my house later I have two setups and I can bring a certain amount of people, right now I have 4 confirmed.
Roby, if I have enough money then falcon ditto MM?

also I disagree, I think FD DL only is silly, I'd rather not have that.

Kronology

Smash Rookie
Thanx Cedrick! :)

Edit: Can't come guyz, srry. Snow phails for my car. Seriously. And it's forecasted to be 8cm higher by the end of today. No wai will my car make it. :(

Patooty

Smash Ace
probly won't be able to make it tomorrow. I'd only be able to stay till ~6, and car banned from SFU = too much trouble to spend 3hrs bussing only to stay till 6. Lemme know if you guys are doing anything afterwards though, (food/smash) =)

FalseFalco

Smash Master
GIMPY
i just landed and its beautiful here
snow can't be the only john you have wtf

also WASHINGTON IM TELLING YOU FOR THE LAST TIME
GET YO **** TOGETHER
just call the border and find out if its cool to come over
the law was only implemented a day ago so im sure they'll let it slide.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
I'll be getting there probably around 11-11:30

Dunno when adam is gonna get there and he has my controller, so I'm not gonna watch people play brawl for 2 hours lul.

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Where the hell is everyone. We only got like 20 people today.
Clouderz where are you dude. We have like a bajillion recording setups.

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
couldn't go, too much snow, it was snowing like crazy here
sorry
Well we just got done with Brawl Singles and Doubles. SuPeRbOoM beat Kostinator to win Singles. SuPeRbOoM + liverymen won Doubles over Dynamism + Kostinator.

None of these guys are from the lower mainland :o

Clouderz

Smash Ace
Well we just got done with Brawl Singles and Doubles. SuPeRbOoM beat Kostinator to win Singles. SuPeRbOoM + liverymen won Doubles over Dynamism + Kostinator.

lol wish i coulda been their

OverLade

Smash Hero
I know Kosk went all ganon.

He probably switched to wolf in the finals to show mercy and lost.

Silly Kosk holding back his best character. :p

Metà

Smash Master

That's because most of us just play Melee. Brawl is dead here man.

Who does superboom use? I wanted kosk to win with ganon. lol
Superboom used Snake for singles, and G&W for doubles.

I know Kosk went all ganon.

He probably switched to wolf in the finals to show mercy and lost.

Silly Kosk holding back his best character. :p
Actually he used Wolf in loser's finals and beat liverymen iirc. His Ganondorf lost to Superboom's Snake, though it was pretty close.

Metà

Smash Master
Sorry for the double post, but this is important.

PLEASE READ

Here are a few things I want to tell everyone that was here today, and those planning on coming tomorrow:

1. Please bring Melee set-ups. We didn't do Melee crews today, which leaves us with 5 events to do tomorrow. It is possible to do that, but we are going to need a Melee set-up for each TV. Even if you think we won't need it, bring your cube/wii + Melee. Tomorrow is ALL MELEE ALL DAY.

2. You make a mess you clean it. Today I had to pick up like, 50 cans and bottles and other random trash, and clean up a bunch of spills that people made. I'm not getting paid for this, and it's not my job to clean up after you guys. When you're done with something, take it to the trash yourself. The cleaner we keep the place, the less time it takes to clean it up at the end of the day, which means more time to play.

3. No smoking, you guys know what I'm talking about.

4. Everyone needs to be out of the room by 8, which means taking stuff half an hour in advance. I don't want to keep yelling at people to get them to finish their games, when I say the tournament is over, it's over.

5. Tournament games always take priority over friendlies and money matches. Always.

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Things are still going quite smooth despite a few hitches.

I beat Maneul so bad that he quit the match.... IN SHAME! MUAHAHA. ****.

Just, uh, don't ask about the details, because he's... really down on himself?

Metà

Smash Master
They should already be up on his account. Well, some of them anyways, the rest will come later I guess. I'll make a video thread soon, after I deal with the brackets.

What I'm more excited about though was all the AWESOME MELEE FOOTAGE we got recorded today. Seriously, it's epic, everyone should subscribe to Byuusan and Rusty Shacklefurd's accounts.

Top Bottom