• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFSU Brawl Singles Bi-Weekly - May 10th (BRING WII + SSBB!)

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
Sweet. Nice to see all those posts. I'll be there just before 9 to set up and We'll be there until they kick us out. Sadly thats the usually 3 to 4 ish time. So be there early so we can smash! Anyone got a Tia ready CPU they will be willing to help us out with this smash fest?

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
Alright homies. I am officially bringing a Wii and a GC and 2 copies of Brawl. I will be providing a total of 4 TV's and a projector. We need at least 2 more set ups. Who can contribute? Also does anyone have a modded wii?

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
I didnt say anything about Brawl XD. But yes I have it. OMG!!!! But I do not have the means to play it. MAYBE I will in time for this saturday's smash fest. If so, of course I will bring it. But if someone has a modded wii, then I can promise you all we will have a copy of brawl.

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
Yeah 4ish. I know, that sucks. Better then nothing for now though. For the turn out, its hard to say. Its usually random. We've had like 50+ before and another time like 6. =/. I would expect 15 - 20 this time though.(Guess)

Zoap

Smash Master
shhhhhhhh be quiet spreading **** like that. Parking is ridick so just take bart to daly city and ride muni. It much more adventurous that way anyways.

pockyD

Smash Legend
the website implies that there's a parking garage - is it always full or something?

and if there IS accessible parking and zhu if you would rather just ride to san mateo or somewhere near here, i could drive you from there

edit: and if parking is really that bad, then i'll need a ride or instructions from the caltrain station as well ^^

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Peter your posts are obviously made for the sole purpose of post count.

Just take an NK Classic "I am posting for post count." instead of posting random low quality posts.

It would benefit us all...

$nuggles

Smash Journeyman
zomg... just woke up, i have a huge hangover, and just realized there was a tourney -_- f**k ****nit, was brawl there in time? AND i have to drive to vallejo in a couple hours -_-

Top Bottom