• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFSU Brawl Singles Bi-Weekly - May 10th (BRING WII + SSBB!)

quak

Smash Champion
my aim is dennypaul

i can only guess, but i think ss won, then some combination of snuggles and lucien

i dunno, i didn't stick around for the end of it i think

AznShadoW

Smash Journeyman
i dont know why, i just dont feel like joining tournaments now. maybe someday il join again............................................. when i stop gettin tired

Icekid09

Smash Cadet
Ok since $nugs was lazy i picked up the results. Here it is. I think its right.

1)SS: Enough said
2)Lucien: The beast
3)$nugs:.....finally
4)Dyrl:...dude sorry about the money match. Rematch
5)Hostily: We will fight again and I will ban Coneria
6)Quak: Another Beast
7)Nyt: Good jobs
8)NoR4U: yeah I did ok.
9)BB: Fox madness
10)Kato

That's all that's really clear.

Oh btw this is NoR4U. I'm using my bro's account.
8)

rayecho

Smash Ace
Ok since $nugs was lazy i picked up the results. Here it is. I think its right.

1)SS: Enough said
2)Lucien: The beast
3)$nugs:.....finally
4)Dyrl:...dude sorry about the money match. Rematch
5)Hostily: We will fight again and I will ban Coneria
6)Quak: Another Beast
7)Nyt: Good jobs
8)NoR4U: yeah I did ok.
9)BB: Fox madness
10)Kato

That's all that's really clear.

Oh btw this is NoR4U. I'm using my bro's account.
8)
actually,
4.hostily
5.dyrl
5.nyt

i think those were the placements

The___cheese

Smash Lord
I'm good at space animal dittos, even though I don't use them all that much.

Chasing people forever with Falcon is too much fun to use a space animal.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
yeah...hopefully we can get hostility's name to 4th yanno. gotta rep the crew...man so proud of you d.

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
-sigh- must i come to the next one? the answer will be no, i have to go to my aunties house on saturday. lawl
For all of those who know me, know this..............only you can prevent forest fires. If any of you see any ganons there, tell me or i will set you on FIYAHHHHHHH!

NoR4U29

Smash Apprentice
When I give it to Chris on friday he'll correct it ok?

DYRL: nice vid. I just watched it...again. It was genius. I love how they gave you the rap song.
Its cause your black.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
you wana do a crew battle some time in the future?
hell, why not? this wednesday, if you're available, I'll be at the dvc rec room all day. you're in hayward right? so..I'm not sure how far the drive is..hopefully its not long.

rayecho

Smash Ace
hell, why not? this wednesday, if you're available, I'll be at the dvc rec room all day. you're in hayward right? so..I'm not sure how far the drive is..hopefully its not long.
hayward is a LONG ways away from hayward and my crew mates wont be ready for a while, in the future, it'll happen.

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, CGC is having a special smash event next week during break. I'm posting it here to let the locals know. Here is the info. You guys should attend!

Tuesday 9am to 7pm.
Wednesday 9am to 7pm ( yes we got an extra day if we haven't smashed enough!)

Singles: $15
Doubles: $20
Crew: $30
Low Tier: $ 5

We will have food! Buying this food will support our Bi weekly events and ensure they continue. Anyone remember that one time the club next door wouldn't stop telling us to shut up? This money goes to dealing with the problem along with any insurance issues.

Pizza: $ 2slice, $ 3 for two slices.
Soda: $ 1

We have 5 systems and 11 tv's that I will be bringing. Can anyone else bring systems or televisions? we definitely need systems though. We will have feature matches recorded and the final projected on a larger screen for all to watch! this is a bigger smash fest I hope we can all enjoy.

My apologizes for posting this under this tread but you guys are the regulars and this tournament is for you. I want everyone to know. I would be pretty dissappointed if no one shows up. =P

Also I understand this is the middle of the week. Not much I could do about that. These days give us access to ALL of the student centers equipment and technical support! See you guys there hopefully!

Grayfox@sfsu.edu

CGCGrayfox

Smash Journeyman
What ever works. Just come and play smash! As a matter of fact if anyone wants to bring any other games for the hell of it, feel free. We are going to have hella space.

quak

Smash Champion
can't make it tuesday, but wednesday i may be able to, depending on the turnout and if it's worth the hecktic drive

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
15$ for great justice isnt bad. i might not be able to go to this only because I will not be at my house or my friends house.

AznShadoW

Smash Journeyman
DUDE CRIS, MAKE IT NOV 21 AND 22, OR THE FOLLOWING BLACK FRIDAY AND SATURDAY!! OR JUST SATURDAY!! no weak days cmon now =]

Top Bottom