• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFSU Brawl Singles Bi-Weekly - May 10th (BRING WII + SSBB!)

Bootleofwater

Smash Journeyman
Lucien IS going. He has no choice. Whether he likes it or not, we're teaming.

I don't understand why anyone would want to play Lucien's mediocre Fox, I whoop it terribly with Yoshi. Lucien, just stick to Kirby please.:)

I'm up for low tier matches. Boosta dittos anyone? Or my amazing Yoshi.

Bootleofwater

Smash Journeyman
Okay, just hit me up on AIM or my cell.

I seem to have forgotten about your amazing Ness. For everyone that didn't know, Lucien has given up his subpar Fox for Ness. It's probably the best decision he has ever made in Melee.

$nuggles

Smash Journeyman
seriously lucien? you caaan't ignore t3h fawks secks.

DK dit? Sheeeeeeee... Might just friendly this time though. Feels like a chillmyassoff tourney. Depends on what's going on.

...dk ditto fuuuuuuun

Shoop Da Woop

Smash Rookie
Well yeah this is ATribeCalledNrb (N0RB) under my new smash name and yeah I think i'll be going but I guess I'll come kinda late since doubles are first this time and I wanna sleep in

syra76

Smash Journeyman
The room is the one at the bottom of the arcade (the time when Isai and Forward came). Its 'Rosa Park A' and it's HUGE :)

BTW, my cell phone has no reception here so you can only reach me via smashboards. See you all here!

Icekid09

Smash Cadet
TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT U FOUGHT: nice fights you guys really helped me impove with my mewtwo and falcon.

special shouts:

Bootle: your a beast and your math is a cereal killer. nice marth
$nuggles: yo bro nice fight between us it was fun to fight you after a long time,
Lunin: I guess that your still one of my favorite fox players. but is sad that you don't use him as much
SFAT: ALL of are matches are always so close. your really good.
BattlePenguin: we have to have rematch between your marth and my roy.
CHesse: i love your ness and hope to have are rematch between us

this acount is KATO's

jamminjohn

Smash Ace
i'm sad. where was the pizza/soda!?

syra: you'll remember my name next time when I win!

hyuga: rematch! i was close but i suicided so much. my john for the day.

jmic: don't quit smash

sfat/blakmage: so many fun friendlies.

ss: you should've stuck to roy.

figs: i didn't get to play you all day. it's ok though. my peach was PMSing. or maybe i think doc gave her some date drugs.

$nugs: my doc > my sheik vs your fox.

falcomist: for ****** me in the morning with a gazillion different characters.

sexmasterlime: i didn't get to play you either. it's okay. we play too much already maybe.

NoR4U29

Smash Apprentice
Hey all this is NoR4U. Love all the friendlies. Too bad I had to leave early though...

Lunin: That was the best tourny match I had even thou we weren't fighting each other. lol

$nugs: Call me and let's get some smash in and I got a wii homie

Narf: For just having a very sexy Samus

Syra: We have to play next time.

Figs: Nice friendlies

X-Master: Rush Hour 3 wasn't all that great but maybe the Rush Hour bloopers will be better...hint hint

And to all those who fought my Yoshi, it'll be better next time.

proZak

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, hope I can go to the next biweekly. Someone needs to hold friendlies at their house. I remember a while back figs was saying he almost could (or something).

This is Dunkin Donuts, btw.

secypotato

Smash Cadet
Well, sucks i couldnt show up. LA sucks ***... Hope to play you guys next time around. though I'de like to play more friendlies before hand so I don't have to meet yall on bad terms (a dog eat dog scenario.) Completely unrelated, you suck dred for beating me last tourny. Hope to get some friendlies in with u next time.

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
Hi hi.

As some of you could see I wasn't very happy when I walked in. My hands were cold and couldn't L-cancel in any of my matches. That just pissed me off. I was all like, "wtf omg." But then later I got an energy drink and some candy then I did some exercise. I swear my happy meter was over 9000. I actually took my losses kindly.

My matches with Chris were too **** close. I 2 stocked his Pikachu with my Bowser but then he chose Young Link. I couldn't see any of his bombs on the Projector of Darkness. He got a close kill cuz his **** boomerang hit me from behind then he forward smashed me (me: over 190% dmg; him: over 100% dmg). Then I picked Corneria and it was close again wtf. All those Young Link matches were 1 stock left and high damage.

GG all.

syra76

Smash Journeyman
Yes, claim spots plz:

http://tia.nealpro.com/tia/ttournament.aspx?id=213

GJ all, hope you all had fun. Cris told me about another room next week or something, but all I heard "fu**, I got to go home and study more." Speaking of which, I four stocked today's midterm :)

Jammin: Yes, you're the guy who was sleeping and heard when I wanted to steal the controller :(

Nor4u: Definitely, if I remember which one is you. I sux0rz at remembering faces. I saw FMF for like an hour and only realized it was him like 3 hours later. :p

k, time for sleep. btw, Matt pwned me :( and thanks Bobby for showing up :psycho:

Top Bottom