• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFSU Brawl Singles Bi-Weekly - May 10th (BRING WII + SSBB!)

SFAT

Smash Ace
I have successfully stayed up all night, because I was afraid if i went to bed, that i wouldnt wake up to my Alarm Clock. So now, ahha! Hurry up Blakmage and pick me up! *jumps in shower*

EDIT: Me=TV, Blakmage=GC

syra76

Smash Journeyman
(directed toward others since sceypotato is already here)

Top floor - T-143

syra76

Smash Journeyman
Good tournament. Everything went smooth, no complaints here (except for the jerk that gave $2 instead of $10 for teams :p). Thanks all for listening and hope you all had fun!

Shoutouts:

Thanks Hyuga for taking over bracket while bootle beat my *** and for everything else. You're nice/cool.
Nice chillin' with you snugs (thanks with skill levels - the bracket was pretty good...you almost beat SS :)) and figs.
I'll be able to differentiate between NOR4U and KATO...someday.
Nice talking to you Darrell, I'll start advertising about a statewide tourney sometime soon. Ef school and training.
Lunin owes me a dollar (yes, I'm a student therefore I'm cheap ;)) Hi lil sis and bro.
SS is too good...plz stop circling around a chair and learn how to moonwalk.
Thanks Azndanny for being the only Baysian to enter singles.
Bootle is gay.
Sexypotato is A LOT better now - close one against hyuga.

HI to all I didn't include

Cris will probably upload the crew battle by tomorrow

I have the room two Mondays from now, same place. I'm positive I won't be hosting, if there will even be one, due to a midterm that day. Sorry :( If I can switch to next Monday...:)

(...just got back from class)

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
I wasn't satisfied with my second team match....

Anyways...

Phil you got better. :)

Yes! I finally know who Bootle of Water is! I met him before but I never knew it was him lol. We didn't get to finish our Bowser ditto but I think he is rusty.

Nice meeting jmic again. We need to practice sometime.

Same goes for Max Power lol. Sorry but I can't remember the other guys name. XD

GG to secypotato. Bowser dittos are cool. Even though we both suicided many times.

Justin is mad technical. No one could beat him before the place closed down. Thanks to him, I couldn't play Figs! Argh! lol jk.

jmic

Smash Ace
Too lazy to do shouts.

It was a pleasure meeting all the new people and stuff. Great tourny, hopefully I'll be in town next week.

<33 NorCal Tournies!

NoR4U29

Smash Apprentice
Next tourny I'll do better.

Syra: WE HAVE TO PLAY NEXT TIME. That's all.

Figgs: Dude you've gotten a hell of a lot better.

X-Master: Rush Hour 3

jmic

Smash Ace
Syra, the brackets and results aren't there yet. Or did you know this? I tried registering for it, but I can't since there are no "events" on this tourny profile.

$nuggles

Smash Journeyman
Go Fuggles? Sheeeee....

Well work our way up... We just had bad luck.

Major fun yesterday, and good stuff Syra. That match between you and Bootle was hilarious, you were doing awesome till we all started cracking up lol. Mindgames? Awesome to finally play a power ranked, SS, thanks for the good matches, hope you weren't going easy XD... Played Isai once but only got his sandbag :(

I guess i'll go back into practicin now. Was almost gonna quit smash TT.TT I need to learn how to start playing space animals, I was getting owned yesterday by every one :)
Awesome meeting Mikkuz and Dread. Mikkuz and his crazy fox and signiture jump cancelled shine to upsmash LOL. First time ever playing a real good fox, besides Lunin some months back, but i'm trying to forget that horrible traumatic experience XD. Gotta smash again sometime.

I would love to start smashing with some of you more, so if anyone wants to smash hit me up, I need practice. :p

Icekid09

Smash Cadet
so i don't miss anything GREAT JOB ALL . it was funn and i got to test my MEWTWO and kirby. oh yeah thats SFAT and black MAGE fro those awsome friendlys but i do wanta rematch with you guys and nxt time my mewtwo will be stronger.

Figs

Smash Apprentice
I had a good time =D Shout outs

Mikkuz: Wow, When we started our tourney match, I couldn't think anymore. Your Fox is extremely fast, haha. You even got me scared in the crew battle, I thought I was going to get scraped again!. Good matches.

Snuggles: Nice teaming with you, we should've went space animals all the way, that seemed to be most effective. Oh well, maybe next time. I'll hit you up the next time we smash.

Jmic: You know our friendlies in the morning were fun =D The 4 cf's were craaaaaazy. I didn't even know what was going on for a while.

Jammin': You took me out =( It's okay though, I should not have went Marth, I got really rusty with him o.O;. Nonetheless, you're still a cool person to play, I'll hit you up sometime.

Max Power: Dude, you were sleeping for a really long time.

SS: You're too good.

NR4U/ Kato: We need to play next time =D We only got one match, and it wasn't very satisfying.

Sorry if I forgot anyone! I just woke up, haha. Nice matches everyone. See some of you at SJSU this weekend and some of you again next time at SF

syra76

Smash Journeyman
"Syra, the brackets and results aren't there yet. Or did you know this? I tried registering for it, but I can't since there are no "events" on this tourny profile."

Ummm, I uploaded the bracket but someone with administrative powers has to confirm and allow it to be put up. *PMs neal*

Edit: I need to switch the file into a diff format or something...

jamminjohn

Smash Ace
cmon neal! confirm already!

That was the most sleep I've ever had at a tourney. I hope I wasn't snoring!

Syra: you're a nice guy. Was my placement ever fixed for that one tourney? it's kinda embarrassing placing 49 out of 43. hahaha!

Jmic: I think our teamwork is getting better!

Max Power: Always a pleasure seeing you sleep; er, play.

Figs: Hopefully Jmic is free this weekend so we can smash somewhere. Your falco is really technical.

Snuggles: for carrying jmic's backpack upstairs. or was it the tv? i'm pretty sure it was the backpack.

SS: for letting me see your roy!

See you guys next time!

jmic

Smash Ace
This is the first time I've ever finished in the single digits. ;)

I wish I could've won one more round so I would get to Falcon ditto with AznDanny, but oh well.

Okay, I think I'll post my late shoutouts.

First and foremost, thanks Syra for hosting. You're such a cool guy. Too bad we didn't get to friendly.

Blakmage: we had a HELLA close set. It all came down to our battling Fairs on Poke Floats, lol. GG, sir.

Phil: good meeting you again, haha. I need more practice against spacies! Good stuff man, you rocked me pretty hard, haha.

N0RB: it was a tight set. Good stuff.

SFAT: Falcon dittos are too fun! Did you like my low Ftilts? ;)

DYRL: Your Samus good! Just practice your edgeguard, cause if I'm offstage, I'm generally dead, unless I recover close enough, I'll always tech :).

Sexypotato: Best name evarrrrrr. Our set was soo intense! I banned the wrong stage instinctively. GG sir, and relax! You played well! I remember your friends feeling your heart race, lol.

$nugs: thanks for the spacies advice. We need to friendly more. And thanks for carrying my backpack, apparently.

Figs: I'll be in the area this weekend, except Saturday I'm busy. Let's smash. And yes, our team friendlies were insane.

Dustin? Justin? Not sure which it is, but the Falcon main. Your Falcon is amazingly simple and full of mindgames. I figured that out too late, lol. We'll definitely play again.

Aznshadow: good friendlies! I guess we had a rough time getting D/Justin off the friendly TV.

KJW: I should've gone Boozer with you in teams, lol. That would've been uber-pwnage. Good friendlies as always.

Rey: too bad you had to go and play a tourney match. I wanted to friendly with you more! With my main at least, hah.

Jeff: your Roy rocks. "You wanna PLAAAAAY my Roy???" LOL

Jam: we've gotten significantly better in the past few weeks. See you soon.

Max power: you were passed out the whole time. Too bad you weren't bending over.

Narfanator: your Samus is awesome. You still kick my ***, haha. Awesome friendlies.

Everyone else, GG! Our smash community is growing and getting better. Until next time.

- Jmic

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Thanks Syra for hosting, you did a great job. I was glad to see this many people show up on a Monday (30+ entrants). It was great to meet a lot of the SF people that I haven't had much of a chance to so far. Hope to see you all again soon.

syra76

Smash Journeyman
Umm, looks like I'll be having a midterm the next time we have the room (next Monday), so I won't be able to host :(. Hey snugs, you still up to hosting the next tournament? ;) /If so, PM or call me...

Edit: Yw to all who said thanks for hosting and thanks for not doing much friendlies during tournament matches. It went VERY smoothly! :)

$nuggles

Smash Journeyman
Umm, looks like I'll be having a midterm the next time we have the room (next Monday), so I won't be able to host :(. Hey snugs, you still up to hosting the next tournament? ;) /If so, PM or call me...

Edit: Yw to all who said thanks for hosting and thanks for not doing much friendlies during tournament matches. It went VERY smoothly! :)
Sure depending on the date. Just let me know when.

Top Bottom