• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFSU Brawl Singles Bi-Weekly - May 10th (BRING WII + SSBB!)

AznShadoW

Smash Journeyman
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Dunno KJW, however long singles take. I just want everyone to know that we'll be starting at 10:00 sharp. If you don't show up, sorry. Also, please don't do friendlies during the tourney. These two factors will keep the tourney running smoothly and will leave more time for friendlies in the end :)
I dont think you would have to have no friendlies at all, wouldn't be much of a fun tourny if say someone who isn't the greatest smasher goes and plays 2 tournament matches and doesn't play again the whole day. It's best just to keep track of who's playing and who needs to play, and when a tournament match needs to happen, kick the people who are playing friendlies off the tv;)

Les Money

Smash Cadet
I dont think you would have to have no friendlies at all, wouldn't be much of a fun tourny if say someone who isn't the greatest smasher goes and plays 2 tournament matches and doesn't play again the whole day. It's best just to keep track of who's playing and who needs to play, and when a tournament match needs to happen, kick the people who are playing friendlies off the tv;)
BTZO you're frickin genius!

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
Just write me down at the end of the team brackets. Put anybody as my team partner. If I don't show up on time, then just write "bye," or "no show." This shows that I am automatically disqualified since I didn't show up on time.

syra76

Smash Journeyman
FFFFIIIINNNEEE, 10:30 okay with everyone then?

All right BTZO, you guys listen though :p

$nuggles

Smash Journeyman
long time no smash matt XD

anywho, ya ill b goin, but may or may not join. no friendlies is pretty ridiculous so if any lcds show up we could probably make that a friendly tv, and if not we'll just do wat btzo ses.

blakmage

Smash Apprentice
wah I've been in hong kong for the last month and a half and need to get to thisss
Haven't touched a controller in ages!

Oh oh and they have drummania at the arcade right? :D

AznShadoW

Smash Journeyman
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Figs

Smash Apprentice
HAHA!

The first one had me confused, but the second time I saw it had me rolling for some reason. Snuggles call me up, Dustin and I have been wanting to smash with you. I've been Smashing every night of the week, so just call me and we can Smash the night away =D.

$nuggles

Smash Journeyman
Lol yes! Well I'm always down to smash.... My phone has been down but I now have a new one. But yeah man, PM me your cell # and we can smash *cough* tonight *cough* lol. Might also smash tonight with NR4U, so yeah. Need to unrust for Monday.

Figs

Smash Apprentice
the only problem with smashing at my house is I only have two tv's, and it's usually already really full because my friends like to hang out there. Just give me a call or something if you'd like to come. Also, We have to be REALLY quiet because I have hardwood floors throughout the house and it amplifies any sound in my room by a million times.

Icekid09

Smash Cadet
snuggles: i have fought or talking to you since graduation. but i hope that you still got it

Figs: man matt i need to fight you again the last time we met are maych was way to close

NoR4U29

Smash Apprentice
10:30 huh? Yes I can make it now. Sweet. Yo $nugs don't worry about being rusty. I'll fix that for ya. Ask Harry if he'd down for monday's tourny. He should show up.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
I think I'm going to this. Does anyone that I know that's coming want to team? Also I'm coming from Novato, sorry Deep Norcal.

AznShadoW

Smash Journeyman
im coming to this, and ill prob wont be tired like what happen in ncb and last sfsu

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

SFAT

Smash Ace
Hey do we have any update on how many TV's/Cubes we have? Because I'm willing to bring a TV and Blakmage is willing to bring a Cube...

Also...how about a low tier tournament XD? DK <3

Figs

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to be there with Weststar and X-master. Unfortunately, I will be unable to bring anything other than a cube controller for myself. My friend is borrowing my cube and I don't really feel like lugging around a t.v. with me on the bus.

syra76

Smash Journeyman
Sorry guys, my weekend was filled with 7 hour phlebotomy classes, physics homework, and reading x.x;

No friendlies? :laugh: NO WAY :psycho: There are friendlies - from like (come as early as 8:30 to help setup, if you want :)) 9:00-10:30 and during the 30 min break. After teams, we'll vote for who wants low tier and who wants friendlies. All remaining time, after the tournament, will be given for more friendlies. If everyone is doing their matches - more time for friendlies :p

Rules? Best out of 3 for all non final matches. One level ban. Only legal levels, I don't remember them off my head, but the ones that NCB uses...

SFSU is giving 4 TVs and we have like 3 cubes, so bring what you guys can...the more the better!

Anymore question? You can call me at (925) 207-8764. Ask for 'Syed'. See you all tomorrow! *collapses on bed*

Top Bottom