• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFSU Brawl Singles Bi-Weekly - May 10th (BRING WII + SSBB!)

syra76

Smash Journeyman
Just a heads up - some friends that I made at SFSU have created a competitive gamer club (CGC) [their orientation for getting the club accepted is today]. Since they're seniors, they'll be able to ask for rooms (I can't b/c I'm a freshman) and I'll be able to turn this into biweeklies. We plan to host Yugioh first, then smash, and ultimately Halo...

DRGN

Technowizard
Delphiki here

Neat. Bobby told me Saturday he was going but I didn't expect Nick/German. I can't wait to play Nick again ^_^. I'd be happy to fill a teammate slot for any of the Concord camp.

Lou I think we're still in need of some Pichu vs. Fox too. We haven't played since JR's. I hope you've improved because I sure have :).

I'm shooting for no lower than 5th place, btw.

Oh and myself, DRGN, Tyderium, tc1, and NintendoKing are coming in Tyde's car, just so you guys know.

syra76

Smash Journeyman
Cool, I'll put that site on the first post.

My mom's letting me bring my yongest bro so I'll be teaming with him :).

Icekid09

Smash Cadet
KING JIGGY: potato is short for 'secypotato'. NoR4U is short for 'no return for you' and
NoR4U is my bro.

K Balls

Smash Journeyman
well it seems like that i will be attending this, i will be entering for smash single and if frotaz wants to team with me then maybe i will do teams, and i will also be entering kof xi tourney. hope to see people there

frotaz37

Smash Lord
well it seems like that i will be attending this, i will be entering for smash single and if frotaz wants to team with me then maybe i will do teams, and i will also be entering kof xi tourney. hope to see people there
haha we'll see, it depends on who I'm going with ;O

Zoap

Smash Master
WOW!! Kawns going, and entering i might just have to go for that.

Actually as it is right now im prob taking bart there wit pierre since the car is broken and the parents need the truck for the day. Hmm must contact Da Snap. Ill talk to you Pierre online and work something out so we meet at Bart about the same times.(I think DBR is gonna be BARTin too BART PARTY!!)

PS. Kawn + Frotaz is a pretty **** team I mean Frotaz plays Ganon and Jiggz and Samus and Peach AND YEA and ****ing Kawn killer Zelda ooooo too good.

syra76

Smash Journeyman
VANS = Vanessa = sheik player - right?

Actually as it is right now im prob taking bart there wit pierre since the car is broken and the parents need the truck for the day. Hmm must contact Da Snap. Ill talk to you Pierre online and work something out so we meet at Bart about the same times.(I think DBR is gonna be BARTin too BART PARTY!!)
lol @ BART party, what time are you guys leaving for BART? I wanna go with you guys if you all leave between 6:00 and 6:45 :/

My parents are letting me bring my bro for sure now. We'll be teaming. ^_^ BTW, FMF, he's saying he wants to play you again and that he's prepared if you do gay marth + marth's story counterpick ;).

Icekid09

Smash Cadet
LOOKs like everyones coming. this bi will be one to remember. also im looking for a doubles partner.

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
Lol that gave me an idea:

Mobile Smash Tourney (yes thats right, the tourney moves). . . Amtrak tourney! Where smashers plug t.v.s into the trains! LOL! We'll smash all the way to MLG!

Good Job on first post Vans. Although I do think you sound familiar and that is probably not your first post.

syra76

Smash Journeyman
I'll be bringing my laptop for brackets. IF you guys want to go on the internet plz bring your own PC and I'll log you into the SFSU internet (last tournament I let ppl use my pc and my pc got f***ed up - thanks to my insurance HP support fixed my pc for free :)). Also, if you want to record matches, I don't have the equipment needed. If you bring something that needs to be used with a pc, you can plug it into mine.

AznShadoW

Smash Journeyman
ill be going, tell me time and room, and im lookin for doubles partner since my cous cant go. last time i didnt bother loookin for one cause i was sick =/, but i too good now :D

NoR4U29

Smash Apprentice
Azn: If you want I could be your partner for doubles. Last time we played it was too close, which reminds me that we should get some friendlies in.

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
This is syra on Eric's account....

Doubt it Snugs xD
Azn: info on first post

Update: Looks like Sean and Trebor will be coming too :)

Icekid09

Smash Cadet
if sean and trebor are coming then that means half of DBR is coming. AWW MAN THATS SO SWEET.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
This is turning out much bigger than Nova expected. ^_^

If I don't team with Simna I will be looking for a teammate.

Btw in addition Tyde's car, Civil 9 is driving Simna, 2DY4, and possibly Kevin Dollars.

Icekid09

Smash Cadet
lol, this is NoR4U by the way. Using my brother's username. I don't use peach that much sadly but if worst comes to worst shes coming back.

syra76

Smash Journeyman
All right guys, I just finished setting up...

We have THREE full rooms (way more than enough for everyone that is coming), almost infinite tables/chairs, 5 TVs, and only one cube so far.

If you can, please bring cubes and perhaps one or two TVs and this tournament with be the **** :)

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Aside from the time issue and a bit bad seeding this tournament turned out really well. The seeding made placings pretty inaccurate though, and several Sac players took each other out which kind of sucked. In fact I took out 2 of the guys in the same car as me, and so did Simna 0_o.

When is the next one going to be? Still itching for Smash....^_^

Top Bottom