• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SF:E Fall 2007 2nd style - Oct 20th

Balloon

Smash Lord
Alright I admit it. I am growing beard.

But not just beard. Beards.

Three beards.

Three beards.

Ronin686

Smash Ace
Yeah man I figure by the time I graduate to the third grade I'll be sportin' some killer mutton chops.

Chip.

you know what to do
******** squirlles...

lol
*sigh*
lol
*sigh*
lol
*sigh*

>_> yes as a matter of fact I did.... sigh and laughed out loud consecutively.

Ronin686

Smash Ace
I was riding home from work today on the bus, listening to metal and not paying attention to anything. As we were stopping at one of the bus stops, a girl in the back started screaming. I looked back and saw her pointing out the window, and I followed her stare. Out in an unfenced cul-de-sac were 3 guys. Two of them standing, one of them was on the ground bloody. The taller of the two men had a baseball bat and was about ready to smash it into his head again, when they realized a whole busload of kids were looking at them. As the bus driver radioed in the 911 call the other man, who hadnt been doing anything, took a pistol out of his pocket and shot the guy in the head. At this point the whole bus was in shock and glued to the morbid scene. The two men got into a car and sped off. When I came home I was visibly shaken. I told my mom what I had just seen. Then my mom got scared, she said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought "Nah, forget it, Yo homes, to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby, "Yo homes, smell ya later!" I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air

KRyu

Smash Rookie
hmm... I'm still debating wether or not I'll be able to make the event. biggest issue for me is my lacking sense of direction. Plus there's a chance my check won't come in friday and I'll be super screweded '_'; but... meh.. whatever happens, happens... I would like to try my hand against this other peach player... plus, I wanna play Shin again

TheCatPhysician

Smash Ace
eggz, your pm box is full. just pm me with when and where to meet you and possibly a phone number because i might not be able to use the internet after i leave where i am right now.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Hahaha no. Moustaches are lame. Unless you're Sam Elliot. Who, by the way, currently lives in Eugene :o

Jem.

Smash Master
I believe the Jem/Jamo/Eggz should be confirmed now, along with Cat Physician. I believe carpooling is going..

Emo$/Aftermath
Jamo/Jem/Eggz/Cat Physician

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Glad you cats are coming.

Justin, dig this - my friend bagged his groceries and didn't know it was him until all the older women working with him freaked out. Which was after he left. "omg you just bagged sam elliot's groceries lolol *drip a la reproductive porthole*"

Jem.

Smash Master
Oh, and assuming the Eggz/Jem/Bart/ect ect crew was full, Jamo needs a crew most likely if we're doing crew battles.

(Doesn't want driver to be left out)

joshisrad

Smash Lord
So are we doing me, bart, justin, jem, eggz? I just made that up :D ****, let's do it and be winners. it's up to Bart I guess since the justin and him crew originally was his idea..?

joshisrad

Smash Lord
I was never in Who Are Eugene. O_o I don't think I was even ever at a SFE where you guys did a Eugene crew.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
SuperFreakingRad: also dig the latest post in sfe 2nd style thread
SuperFreakingRad: is he saying I owned you or you owned me?
SuperFreakingRad: I don't even see anything to say owned about XD
SloppyTaco686: lol
SloppyTaco686: dunno

:<

joshisrad

Smash Lord
o :<

I'm not though. He just wanted a Eugene crew, which would be Josh Sam Bart and I. But we've got a nice one already.

cmin

Smash Ace
pretty sure crews including me in it are gonna be... me, binx, mcs, bart

but mcs might not go so dont know what crews are gonna be like anymore. bart you're in our crew right?

btw, why isnt lunaris coming catphysician? whos going to save him from the zombies zomg for alaska!

cmin

Smash Ace
looking that way barts gonna have an aneurism if i dont so i kinda have to ;0

Top Bottom