• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SF:E Fall 2007 2nd style - Oct 20th

Climax11

Smash Ace
I'm looking to either car pool or drive if people want to pitch in for the ride. My roommate backed out, so if anyone wants a ride/passenger, pm me. I live right outside of downtown portland.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
SO does anyone know about how many people are going to the SF:E. my friends and I are very excited for this.

Balloon

Smash Lord
YAY EGGZ CAN COME WHICH MEANS JAMO AND JEM ALSO OMFG YAY WHICH MEANS JAMES IS DUMB LOL

also BOB DAVIS

Binx

Smash Master
Thats including my crew right?
Yeah should be your crew as well. The last SFE had 3 people from alaska +2 from idaho and we had 33 people I believe. So with your 4 its potentially 31 people if everyone who showed last time shows, although looks like 5 or 6 might john out or can't go because of lack of rides but also it seems like there will be more WA people, excluding your crew. 25 sounds reasonable though.

Hopefully I make it up there and can put a crew together to play you guys, I am sure Peach Masta, Bart, and one other person will want to do it, maybe ryan?

Balloon

Smash Lord
Binx, I thought we were all gonna crew as me, you, minh, and like two others, one of them not being Peach Masta?

Jem.

Smash Master
Shane, I don't know if he still can. He has no money I think. And I'm atleast going home for a day, because I havent eaten in 24 hours.. Nothing to eat, no one feeding me -_-

And I can pretty much get my mom to make me any meal since she calls me everyday saying she misses me.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
So crews will be fun Ryan and I are all ways up for some Binx so if you would like to crew up that sounds good even though Bart didn't sound like he wanted me in the crew haha :(

Binx

Smash Master
Binx, I thought we were all gonna crew as me, you, minh, and like two others, one of them not being Peach Masta?
I thought so too, but Minh might not make it, It will be Me if I make it plus Minh, or Jank if they come have first dibs, after that we just need to get it to 4 or 5, whichever we agree on.

Balloon

Smash Lord
I wanna crew with Minh and Andy most probably... since Andy is, by far, the player with the most potential ever.

Jem.

Smash Master
Shane and I need heeeeeeeeelp.
Jamo doesnt even have enough money to make it down, even if we were to pay him back.
So, convince Emo$ to give us money for the way there and back >_>

Talk to him on myspazzle, since he never goes on smashboards. Get to convincin' if you want Eggz, Jem, and Jamo!

http://www.myspace.com/emo_money

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Or does OR want to help pitch in also? 2 bucks a person is like 50 bucks. At least..

What the ****, his profile is so emo I can't even figure out how to send him a message. x_x

Balloon

Smash Lord
I'll help a bit with gas for WA if others do, but I don't wanna have to give out like 10 bucks ;o..

TheCatPhysician

Smash Ace
Shane and I need heeeeeeeeelp.
Jamo doesnt even have enough money to make it down, even if we were to pay him back.
So, convince Emo$ to give us money for the way there and back >_>

Talk to him on myspazzle, since he never goes on smashboards. Get to convincin' if you want Eggz, Jem, and Jamo!

http://www.myspace.com/emo_money
don't forget me, im supposed to be going with you guys

i can contribute some extra moneys

Jem.

Smash Master
He is, but he paid for most of the gas money on the way to Super Champ Combo and back.. XD.
You guys ask, he'll be more tempted to do it!

Oh, CatPhysician, tight. Talk to Eggz and stuff I guess.

TheCatPhysician

Smash Ace
so as a group how much money do we need

cause i dont get out of alaska very often so im not gonna skip going to a tournament over $10 or something small like that. just tell me how much money i need to contribute

Balloon

Smash Lord
Chip, if you come I want to MM for 5 or 10 dollars.

Also, age money match where highest age wins between us two. Do you accept?

Top Bottom