• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SF:E Fall 2007 2nd style - Oct 20th

Jem.

Smash Master
I like how we have two different perspectives of who is in the **** crew..
Uhh, if I'm not in the **** crew that sounds full, Eggz and I will ****ing take you boys out, and regret not taking us!

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Well ****, if for some odd reason you don't want me in then just say it so I can figure out what I'm doing for crews.

TheCatPhysician

Smash Ace
i can be in a crew if anyone needs another person, but i know that crews are supposed to be people who play each other a lot so whatever. just throwing that out there

also cmin i'm the only alaskan this time because i just came to washington with my family.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Whos housing WA tomorrow? We should be getting in around 10-11.
A car
Jem
Jamo
Eggz
Cat Physician

Then theres B car with
Emo$
Aftermath
Juce
and maybe some others
BUT WHO CARES ABOUT THEM HOUSE A CAR FIRST.

Jem.

Smash Master
Uhhhh, Shane, it took like, 7-8 hours I think to get to SF:E last time.. Even though it's a different venue, is it closer or something?

Leaving at 5 to get you doesnt mean we get there in 5 hours XD. Considering Jamie wont get home until around 5, and there could be traffic in Seattle.

Just saying, I'd say more around midnight - 1 AM is when we get there..

P.S: IS FOOSJR GOING?! I WANT TO SHUT OREGON UP ABOUT HOW PRO HE IS AT HALO 2. WE WILL ONLY PLAY MLG. AND IF YOU HAVE HALO 3 AND A 360 OVER THERE WITH THE MLG SETTINGS, I'LL GLADLY BEAT YOU IN THAT TOO. TY TY TY MONEYMATCHES HALO 2 MLG OR HALO 3 MLG?! POKE ME THERE OR SOMETHING.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
One of my roommates has a 360 but it's from Hong Kong.. so dunno how possible that's going to be.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
dude, is someone else coming from spokane, the storm that came in last night totaly crushed valdens car, we need help, or money for a rental for the weekand. please someone help, his car is the only one that can fit all of us in it.

Jem.

Smash Master
Do you have Halo 3?!
I hate split screen cause of screen peakers.. But yeah.

On the wind storm: Power was out at my house from 3:30 PM - 8:45 PM yesterday. Sucked balls, my cell phone died too during it, so couldn't talk to duh hunnies. And I'm not on the east side of Washington.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
dang dude, we have enough for gas, but go diego go's check did not come in so we dont even have money for the entry fee. well hopefully you guys will host a tourney for melee in december or november. and yes, brawl got delayed again.

feb. 10th, out of box tourney.

Jem.

Smash Master
Bart, the hunnies are very important :[

So Joshisrad is housing WA Car A atleast?
(We're the cooler car, trust me.)

Call Eggz unless he knows where you live.

Balloon

Smash Lord
dang dude, we have enough for gas, but go diego go's check did not come in so we dont even have money for the entry fee. well hopefully you guys will host a tourney for melee in december or november. and yes, brawl got delayed again.

feb. 10th, out of box tourney.
johns
johns
more johns.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Yeah I am. Jem, give my number I sent to you in PM to eggz and have him call me. My address is on the first page of this thread.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
EMO$ on aftermaths account we will be swinging by and grabbing JUCE and our friend andrew if he decides to come and also

we will be going to the house of good fourtane *SPELLING ERROR* and if anyone is in that are come join us it will be the good

and also

EGGZ- i am assuming there is a crew battle and its YOU,ME,JEM,JAMO,CAT

v.s

WHO

Jem.

Smash Master
Andrew, Crews is played out like a tournament..

So we play whoever is our first matchup, double elim I am guessing. But I have never done Crews, but guessing it's just like singles or doubles, but as a crew..

Jem.

Smash Master
They don't deserve a place to stay, trying to bail on eggz and co and entice Jamie to go with them so we have no ride >_>

They can sleep at the venue in the car.. *****es!

Juce

Smash Ace
i'm sorry to all, but i'm stealing all the falcon players to make a savage crew.

Juce (me)
Lucius (random portlander)
Balloon (Bart)
MCS (Mr. Chris Schmitz [spelling?])
RAGE (if he's coming)

and anyone else that thinks there falcon is savage enough.

and it sounds like i'm getting a ride from james. well this Chris kid (C4 [BC Chris {Black Chris Chris}]) needs a ride and so does Lucius (Russell [Xeris's {Ian} friend]). and it sounds like there would be room for them.

so james, turn on your phone so i can call you.

Binx

Smash Master
I have life johns, I won't make it to this because I have other stuff I wanna do more that are also a bit more productive.

Have fun though guys, next weekend at my place we can all play.

Eggz

Smash Hero
i'm sorry to all, but i'm stealing all the falcon players to make a savage crew.

Juce (me)
Lucius (random portlander)
Balloon (Bart)
MCS (Mr. Chris Schmitz [spelling?])
RAGE (if he's coming)

and anyone else that thinks there falcon is savage enough.

and it sounds like i'm getting a ride from james. well this Chris kid (C4 [BC Chris {Black Chris Chris}]) needs a ride and so does Lucius (Russell [Xeris's {Ian} friend]). and it sounds like there would be room for them.

so james, turn on your phone so i can call you.
Call Andrew's phone, Jesse. 253-335-5722

I'll join the falcon crew, if this is just a side event to the actual crews tournament.

Balloon

Smash Lord
I have life johns, I won't make it to this because I have other stuff I wanna do more that are also a bit more productive.

Have fun though guys, next weekend at my place we can all play.
: |

Juce

Smash Ace
<--- Aftermath

Oregon is staying with Joshisrad. Washington is staying wherever else if Josh can't house two cars.

We weren't trying to ditch everyone, just leave out one person of TCP, Jem, or Eggz, so that I could easily get my stuff that is in storage from Oregon to Washington without it being inhibitively expensive to either hire movers to drive it up, or make a six hour drive to and from Federal Way to have my mom help bring the stuff up. Oh well, immaturity ftw on Jem/Shane.

Also, apparently Jem forgot what happened the first night of SCC.

Oregon Crew:

Juce
Aftermath
Bart
Lucius
Tudios

No johns anyone, even those on another crew Bart.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Maybe if you provided some justification other than "Shane is annoying" I wouldn't be pissed off about how you're acting.

Anyway, I'm not crewing without Andy or Minh because that's been the plan all along. Of those, I'd choose to crew with Jesse and you, James. Otherwise, I can't crew with you guys because Andy wants to take part in crews as well as Minh.

cmin

Smash Ace
**** you justin and your johns thats complete **** i wasnt even planning on going to this but i wanted to do the crew battle with you so i went out of my way to go.

Top Bottom