• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SF:E Fall 2007 2nd style - Oct 20th

Kroxigor

Smash Rookie
I'm coming. What is there going to be besides the two tournaments? Just open play for hours? Sleeping bags were mentioned, how late are people playing? My name's Graham by the way.

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Man look at the OR smash community growing. There will be hours of smash it is over night so people will be playing for quite a bit. Bring a friend if you have one. So yeah thats about it there might also be crew battles and such I don't know because I am not running, but yeah.

Also, where are you from and you should go to the OSM thread if you haven't all ready.

Balloon

Smash Lord
wtf so WA isn't coming now? So this is just going to be a regular tourney?

Eggz

Smash Hero
WA still may be coming. As far as I know, James and Andrew still want to go, and Nate may want to as well.

Unconfirm us for now...

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
If that's the same Graham that came to the Eugene Weekly, then he's from Eugene.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
Graham, no sleeping bags are provided. Gotta bring your own sleeping stuff if you want to stay the night.

Also Eggz. Wtf. No johns :|

Kroxigor

Smash Rookie
I'm from Portland but I go to the U of O. I'm bringing at least one person, my friend who is also from Portland but goes to school at Claremont, and is pretty good.

What's the OSM thread? url me?

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Alaska likes them SF:E's. :)
Now we just need Idaho and it'll be like old times. lol.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Sometimes I think maybe I'd rather go to SF:E then go play Brawl with NorCal & SoCal... but then there's also Video Games Live and Disneyland and the big beach party and I come back to my senses...
but still... I miss WA, ID, and Alaska SF:E events, it's almost enough to give up the naked beach party & Brawl.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Sometimes I wish there was another one of me so I could do everything at once. Oh wait...

Eggz

Smash Hero
James: So Andrew says you think I'm taking you to SF:E?
Me: Why wouldn't you if you have room in the car?
James: Smashfest Eugene is supposed to be fun, and you're no fun. So try to find a ride with Jamie or something.
Me: Uhhh k. Cya.

Jamie can't go.

I can't go I guess. Good luck Bart and Cmin!

Balloon

Smash Lord
Tell James that he is making it no fun by doing something like that.

What did you do to him?

This isn't to say I don't have fun with you, James, assuming you read this. It's just **** like that that makes you no fun, which is the part of you that I don't like.

Because I do have fun with you James. I also have fun with Shane, though...

:(

Wait, isn't Eggz the only one who was voting to move James up on the WA PR? What the **** James?

Balloon

Smash Lord
Seriously Phanna. Hook it up cutie. ;D

EDIT: LoL @ saying im bad at smash.

especially in a sentence comparing me to phanna. I'm ****ing Eggz.

Eggzicies!

EDIT again: I bash phanna at every opportunity because I like to talk up Aftermath, who is better and more technical. I also hear phanna is really annoying irl, so i have no problem being a ****.
:| @ James

Binx

Smash Master
Jank, and Minh arent going and I cant seem to find a ride up from portland either, I might john out too, also I dont think many in Gresham have a ride

v4p

Smash Apprentice
wtfuxors, you people better be coming to this. I hardly ever go to them and I am going to this one because it had a good turnout list, so you have to come:(

cmin

Smash Ace
hmm i might come. we'll see if portland pitches in for gas, 5 bucks a person for a round trip, my car can holds 4 others. if you guys can pitch in, then i'll drive. i'd probably only go if my car is filled up too or else i can't make it. gl hf dd

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Minh how soon would you need to know because I don't know if I have a ride until friday and if I don't I would like to take your ride but if you need to know soon I don't know if I could let you know

Eggz

Smash Hero
Jamie just broke up with his girlfriend >_> pretty freaking gay, but that means that his reason for not going to SF:E no longer exists.

Top Bottom