• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SF:E Fall 2007 2nd style - Oct 20th

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Go Tudios, Sam, Bart and Josh! Show 'em what Eugene's made of.

T0MMY

Smash Master
I have life johns, I won't make it to this because I have other stuff I wanna do more that are also a bit more productive.

Have fun though guys, next weekend at my place we can all play.
Something more productive... or something more reproductive :laugh:
Stop john'n out, there should be no reason not to be there. Not even if Brawl came out tomorrow.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Results:

Teams

1. RAPETY **** **** or something (Eggz and Jem)
2. BOB DAVIS (Bart and Andy)
3. Team Shintudios

Singles

1. Eggz
2. MCS
3. Balloon

Dunno the rest.

joshisrad

Smash Lord
1: Rapity **** **** (Eggz + Jem)
2: Bob Davis (Andy and Bart)
3: DMShinTudios (Shin + Tudios)
4: Will the Thrill and Bugaloo Shrimp (emo$ + Jamo)
5: Jucius (Lucius + Juce)
5: Team Alaska (CatPhysician + BC Chris)
7: Team Rocket (Aftermath + Edgar)
7: Pain Train (Ronin + Kefka)

Singles went down like

1: Zerocool (eggz)
2: MCS
3: BALLINNNNN (bart)
4: Emo$
5: Jem
5: Juce
7: Andy
7: DMSTudios
9: Joshisrad
9: Lucius
9: Jamo
9: Teaseapea (CatPhysician)
13: Jank
13: Aftermath
13: Edgar
13: Ronin

Good **** guys. I don't do shoutouts. =)

Balloon

Smash Lord
yeah i'll post shoutouts either late tomorrow night or monday

lol i heart sam

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
All right a little bit of shoutouts since I was there for a little bit

Minh: All ways fun with the car trip there and back. Thanks for the ride and you should sooooo keep playing smash.

MCS: HAHAHAHA Dude I have never watched you play in person other then like a year ago. Your matches are soooo fun to watch and you are so amazing at this game and I just realized you aren't going to see this, but oh well.

Bart: All ways fun to watch and listen too.

Eggz: Good job on beating MCS

Shin: All ways a fun person to hang and talk with

DMS: I think I have played with you the most out of all the Eugene folks and you are all ways fun to play

Jayce: I should have said your name sooner, but you are all ways fun and good to hang out with.

Andy: Come to OSU 3 so we can finish that money match haha

And thats about it it sucked that Ryan and I missed the doubles tournament, but oh well it's all good.

myck

Smash Rookie
<--------v4p, AVIS, Milk. whatever

hey, that was an awesome tourney guys. Lots of fun. Just gonna do some shoutouts I guess. don't really have much to say

James- even though you're a **** and a bum, I had fun with you with what time we actually talked. Good jobs in crews, 8stock ftw.

Shane- nice to meet you, you're a pretty *****in guy, I can't ****ing believe you're only 16 years old though. Ridiculous.

Andrew- You have a mean ganon, keep it up, don't quit:( and also don't be such a **** and throw your monies around.

ps my msn is andysheridan863@hotmail.com talk to me about blue moon to two moons? whatevertf it was.

Russel- You were a really nice and cool guy, nice job at the tourney, as far as I know it was your first. Good matches, shoulda went with Falco ;)

Jesse- I <3 you-

-because I'm a ***

minh- you're a hot, sexy chunk of man and I want your ***. 5mm$ next time I see you, if I win you have to be my boyfriend.

mcs- didnt really even talk to you, but whatta badass.

peachmasta - yeah we'll finish it. 5$ right?

SHIN!!!!!!!- I'm sorry you were sick. I love you! you have my favorite ganon. loves those d-airs. bring swords next time so that we may battle. I will be unarmed though, and it will be assumed that I have armor on my shins and my forearms. Deal?\

anyone else I forgot. you're cool

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
All right a little bit of shoutouts since I was there for a little bit

Minh: All ways fun with the car trip there and back. Thanks for the ride and you should sooooo keep playing smash.

MCS: HAHAHAHA Dude I have never watched you play in person other then like a year ago. Your matches are soooo fun to watch and you are so amazing at this game and I just realized you aren't going to see this, but oh well.

Bart: All ways fun to watch and listen too.

Eggz: Good job on beating MCS

Shin: All ways a fun person to hang and talk with

DMS: I think I have played with you the most out of all the Eugene folks and you are all ways fun to play

Jayce: I should have said your name sooner, but you are all ways fun and good to hang out with.

Andy: Come to OSU 3 so we can finish that money match haha

And thats about it it sucked that Ryan and I missed the doubles tournament, but oh well it's all good.

umm...shane's good lol?

sooo, why didn't you guys do Low-tiers? were Timmy and Tommy not there?

Balloon

Smash Lord
<-----------------Andy

we talked about low tiers, but we were behind schedule already so we decided not to.

Jem.

Smash Master
1: Rapity **** **** (Eggz + Jem)
2: Bob Davis (Andy and Bart)
3: DMShinTudios (Shin + Tudios)
4: Will the Thrill and Bugaloo Shrimp (emo$ + Jamo)
5: Jucius (Lucius + Juce)
5: Team Alaska (CatPhysician + BC Chris)
7: Team Rocket (Aftermath + Edgar)
7: Pain Train (Ronin + Kefka)

Singles went down like

1: Zerocool (Eggz)
2: MCS
3: BALLINNNNN (Bart)
4: Emo$
5: Jem
6: Juce
7: Andy
7: DMSTudios
9: Joshisrad
9: Lucius
9: Jamo
9: Teaseapea (CatPhysician)
13: Jank
13: Aftermath
13: Edgar
13: Ronin

Good **** guys. I don't do shoutouts. =)
It should be said that Jesse and I did a best of 3 set for 5th place after, and I won. So I am the lone 5th place. :]

Shoutouts

Shane - Good job ****** with me in doubles and ****** singles. Thanks for teaming with me

Joshisrad- Thanks for the housing. You're a pretty cool guy. Not sure why James said you're dumb or annoying or something, because I'm pretty sure that's himself, not you. Again, thanks, and was good playing you.

MCS- I really should have stayed Falco when it was only a 1 stock that first game in Winners Semi, but oh well.. Good job beating me, you're tight cause I love the Seahawks too.

Bart - Good job beating me. I wasnt expecting it.. Seriously >_>. You're goodz at the game.

James- You should really watch what you say, because even though you took off all 4 of my stock in Crews with 2 stock, saying WA PR below 3 is a joke is a dumb/ridiculous/cocky thing to say, considering you lose to people below 3 all the time. And you said Jem doesnt know how to play the game, yet Shane and I consistently beat you and Jesse in doubles MM's when I don't even play fox good, and almost made your poor *** have to mooch off Jesse or Andrew when we had it at triple or nothing? Learn not to be a ****ing dousche bag, because you just piss me off. And stop saying you can beat Shane, when you obviously can't. Gg ****ing gay.

Russell - You were cool and really nice.

Jamie - Thanks for taking us and stuff.

Andrew - Good job at the tournament and in Crews.

Alright, that's about it. To anyone I didnt mention, was fun.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Good games to everyone, it was great meeting everyone I did.

Jem - MAN we're ****ing ****. Thanks for teaming with me. It was fun ****** team James in doubles MMs. I stopped trying when I realized he didn't have money though lmao.

Jamie - Thanks for taking us. And sorry for falling asleep almost instantly on the way back. =[ You owe me 10$ for oil LOL
GJ going close with Bart in tourney.

Jordan - Really good playing you, you're fun to play. Hopefully you learned some things while you were down here. Sorry we didn't get to play more. =[ Can't wait for you to move to WA.

Andrew - Good job at the tournament and in Crews. Great hangin with you again.

Joshisrad- Thanks for the housing. You're a pretty cool guy. Not sure why James said you're dumb or annoying or something, because I'm pretty sure that's himself, not you. Again, thanks, and was good playing you. That copy and paste failed. I didn't play you at all. LOL Great meeting you though, you're really chill/**** at stepmania. Look forward to seeing you again.

MCS- Good games, you have a really amazing Marth. Crazy smart and crazy combos. Glad I got to play you/get even better at marth vs fox. Come to WA in december for our big tournament pl0x.

Bart - Ahahhahaha great times, you're so fun to hang out with. You've really improved a lot. Fast/smart Falcon, awesome play style, cool combos. Keep improving, you're too good to quit. I like how good you are with gentleman btw.

Jesse - It was fun playing your Marth, its so fast and awesome. Good games. Cant wait to hang out more. You gonna come to that costume tournament at gameclucks? Counter edgeguarding is overrated imo.

Russell - Great games, I hope my tips helped you. You're really really good, considering this was like your first tournament or something. Look forward to seeing you again..(In WA?)

Andy - You're pretty **** hilarious/cool. Infected Mushroom is ****. Look forward to seeing you again..(In WA?)

James- You need to stop being a **** for no reason. Learn to take sarcastic trash talk less seriously. Obviously I'm not immature, I'm not the one making up untrue insults out of nowhere, and being a **** to everyone from WA. You're a ****ing worthless bum. Stop using Andrew, cuz you're really a piece of **** if you keep it up. Stop trash talking WA, because we are all marginally better than you.

"Looks like below top 3 is a joke" Looks like a joke just won your tournament, and another 3 jokes way out-placed you, mr. dead last. No 'not trying' johns, because if you are using Andrew's money to enter tournaments and not try, you really need to get hit upside the head with something hard. And pretty sure its clear that you're trying, when every time you die you hit your controller and say "WOW. COME ON, WAVEDASH."

Obviously I'm not annoying if most of Oregon tolerates/likes me. I don't even do anything annoying. Just because I'm spirited about smash doesn't make me annoying. I have WA pride, so I **** talk loudly and sarcastically whenever WA people play. Anything else "annoying" you can offer up about me generally isn't annoying at all, and it only annoys you because you're ****ing weird. Maybe you should stop sitting around mooching and being a piece of **** all day, and go out and socialize, maybe get laid, then you'll have more understanding of what it means to have 'friends', instead of being a worthless sociopath.

And LoL @ my fat fingers being capable of way more technical things than you.

Alright, that's about it. To anyone I didnt mention, was fun and I probably <3 you.

Everyone add me on myspace pl0x. www.myspace.com/5olid5nake

Jem.

Smash Master
No compliments for the Jem man having a cool match with MCS? >=[. I had a **** combo to tie it at 1 stock 1 stock, but neutral air combos/other **** was too good for birdmobile.

Chip, yes. He is a total dousche is what we're sayin'. Atleast me. Why dont you move back to Oregon with all the **** talking and ridiculous Oregon is better than Washington as a state thing you try to do.. Cause Oregon definently has ****ed up roads all over. And don't "not trying" john if you're going to mooch off Andrew, cause pretty sure I'd be pissed if I took you to California and you just stopped trying in Pools. Considering Jamie did most the driving anyways.

Mongolian Grill was tight too, forgot about that for a second.

Oh, and dtilt with birdmobile russell. We know it's too good, everyone else doesn't.

Jem out yeahyuhz.

TheCatPhysician

Smash Ace
alright i wanna do shoutouts, but i can't really think of anything to say cause im not a shoutouts guy. but i'll just say you guys are awesome and a lot of fun to hang out with. hopefully i'll get to do this again sometime.

oh yeah and i just got my G6 for DS in the mail today. it was fuh FREE!

cmin

Smash Ace
Andy - u r ghey lololol

eggz - good matches...........with mcs and not me because i didnt play lol

jem - sorry the tournament wasn't free, i was lied too

binx - **** you

everyone in the minh express - imitating BC is just too fun

bart - we didnt play, i'll practice with you at osu 3 and you can take 2nd and i'll take 1st and we'll kidnap mcs

joshisrad - dude your house is way big upstairs lol. thanks for the tourney you should throw them more often if you can. oh dont worry about the whole thing with me not in the tourney its cool =]

mcs - we arent we playing right now?

Eggz

Smash Hero
Andy - u r ghey lololol

eggz - good matches...........with mcs and not me because i didnt play lol

jem - sorry the tournament wasn't free, i was lied too

binx - **** you

everyone in the minh express - imitating BC is just too fun

bart - we didnt play, i'll practice with you at osu 3 and you can take 2nd and i'll take 1st and we'll kidnap mcs

joshisrad - dude your house is way big upstairs lol. thanks for the tourney you should throw them more often if you can. oh dont worry about the whole thing with me not in the tourney its cool =]

mcs - we arent we playing right now?

lmao

come to wa again soon minh

Jem.

Smash Master
Yeah, what the **** Minh. I was expecting to get in fo free. >=[

You should come to WA and bring MCS to Gameclucks and/or Dan 2.

And tell him Jem wants either a serious set of falco vs marth best of 3 or a $5 MM best of 3 Falco vs Marth. Because I was really dumb to go Shiek when I played him close on FD. And tell him I think he is cool since he likes the Seahawks and I love the Seahawks.

Ronin686

Smash Ace
Shoutoutz

Jrad - need moar 555 dealsies.

Tudios - Pikachu sucks ololol. Good games I guess. Don't john so much :p

Shin - This man's got the right kind of johns: Stay home from work to play smash johns. Also, Ganondorf's skin is green wtf is that shiitt.

Bart - My name Sam. Good sh*t, why haven't I ever seen you play Sheik before? Your Sheik *****. Also, Plato is 2 gud lololo

Eggz - Nice universal moonwalk trixies.

Jem - We didn't really play, but Halo sucks. But I guess if you want to make a lot of money, it's better than smash *shrug*

CatPhysician - You're a cool dude. Nice hair.

Jesse - GGz in singles. Your Falcon ***** as always.

James - Fireplace hearths aren't comfortable.

Minh - You should have more money so you can play more Smash. WoW is stealing your money

Rest of Portland crew - Hi

Balloon

Smash Lord
After a night spent writing my five pager and now that I have some coffee, I suppose I can get on with the mentions.

Andy - Congrats on making a trip to Eugene by yourself! You did some seriously amazing **** this tourney, stuff I've never seen or thought you could do. Good ****. Although many players would disagree or fail to see it, you are potentially the best in Oregon and could easily become higher than most other good players. Also, our team is seriously too good. Let us continue to improve.

MCS - Great matches man. It was good to play with you again... time before this was ****in' last summer.. christ. Anyway, let's definitely play more often if we can at all, because with our powers combined we could take over the world. Also, I will take you out at OSU III.

Eggz - You are too cool and ****ing great at smash. Wish we lived closer so we could play more often. Thanks for the tips and not sandbagging against me. Also, **** our money match. Next time your money is mine.

Jem - lol you were surprised by my skillz? i'm not sure if I should feel complimented or insulted xD! perhaps both. anyway, good job in crews LOLZ JKZ!!!! No, but really, you're badass and I'm glad you came.

Jamo - Don't listen to Shane, you're better than he says. I had way more trouble vs you than I did vs him or Jem. :p

Emo$ - Don't quit smash. Your Ganon is confusing and good. Good matches man; you had me pretty scared there in singles.

Minh - Heart that asian ****, although it may be small. At least you have crazy headphone ninja skills mirite lolz?

Binx - You sir, are truly a loser. Ditching the plans you had for a while just to hang out with some ***** that you just hooked up with is utterly disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Jesse - I heart you too much man. Sorry we couldn't friendly moooooore... Next time though there will for sure be time, for I will ensure that there is.

James - I'm not sure whether to be disgusted with your behavior and say something, or be disgusted with your behavior and say nothing. I guess either way I just said something though, eh? Get a ****ing job.
Also, amazing job in crews. Apply your intelligence to other things though man. I know you as one of the smarter people that plays smash, and to see the direction you're going so clearly just frustrates me. Get your **** together.

Sam - Plato owns, and you impressed me with your Marth ditto vs Jesse. Seriously, you've got good potential, so keep that **** up.

Koji - Sorry about the no friendlies thing. I really appreciate the fact that you specifically wanted to friendly with me, though. Next time for sure. Keep up the ****, and I hope you can find others to play with up in that crazy Gresham place.

Tudios - We barely played, but congrats on third in teams.

Shin - Same as Tudios for the most part.

Joshisrad - Thanks a bundle for hosting the tourney. Although turnout wasn't necessarily too grand, it was still fun as ****, and we were able to get some nice quality matches into the tourney.

Timmy/Tommy - Nothing much to say. You guys should have most definitely found an alternate host before ditching out, but whatever, it worked out. Just, next time, make sure you get your **** together and be more appreciative of the lengths others go to in order to attend your tourneys.

Gresham pseudo 6 (Celestial Princesses) - Way to barely do anything at the tourney. By the way, you're not going to improve if you don't enter the singles tourneys, because the mindset is completely different when you have something of value on the line. It truly is the only way to improve, I believe. Your mind stops finding ways to improve once it has no reason to win. What I'm saying is, if you want to get better at the game, you're going to have to spend a bit of money.

Anyone I forgot - Sorry I forgot you. Hope you had a good time, and hope all is well.

Thanks everyone.

Jem.

Smash Master
Bart: What I meant was, I was expecting to get 2nd in singles before I came. (Seriously)
And I usually am dominant in Falco vs Falcon, so I tip my hat to you.

Balloon

Smash Lord
come on now, I didn't make such a long list of mentions for this topic just to fall off the first page.

Dr. Robotnik

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, what the **** Minh. I was expecting to get in fo free. >=[

You should come to WA and bring MCS to Gameclucks and/or Dan 2.

And tell him Jem wants either a serious set of falco vs marth best of 3 or a $5 MM best of 3 Falco vs Marth. Because I was really dumb to go Shiek when I played him close on FD. And tell him I think he is cool since he likes the Seahawks and I love the Seahawks.

?????dude, are you serios, why would anyone think they could get in for free, the whole point of an intrance fee is to insure prize money.

Top Bottom