• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sethlon Banned!!!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
What's valid about it?

Either he's got mad or someone hacked into his account...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Someone hacked his account and made those ******** threads. Honestly, why would he post such random things? <_<

There's not much he can do until the account gets unbanned, and he can hopefully change the password.

ixdnL

Smash Journeyman
We can't assume what he's like in real life. He may or may not have made that thread. The only people who can give real insight into this are Hylian and any other close friend of Sethlon.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I just talked to him through chat. Someone stole his account. He would NEVER do anything weird or dumb, and he has no reason to get himself banned. Again, there really isn't much he can do until the ban wears off, assuming it's not a permanent one.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Sethlon definitly did not make that thread. I'm upset now that someone would do that to him :/.

Sethlon would never do anything like this. I have known him for years :/.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yeah... I don't think Sethlon would talk about himself like that, and if he did he would do it as a joke in a joke thread, not make a new thread.

I'm gonna assume the ban is only temporary.

cutter

Smash Champion
Yeah I thought someone hijacked Sethlon's account.

Couldn't he just talk to the admins to reverse the ban and get his password changed? It seems logical to me. :ohwell:

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
Someone hacked his account, I doubt Sethlon would even do such, but once I saw his ManWhore topic I almost spilled my Juice into the keyboard.

Can't someone talk to him in AIM or such, if you're a close friend of him, I'd do it but he doesn't know me =/

-mugen-

Smash Journeyman
It was definitely a hijacker. You can tell by the capitalized first letters on all of the words. Someone needs to unban him and let him change his password.

J4pu

Smash Champion
As much of an injustice someone hacking sethlons account is (which is what it obviously is) it was still hilarious
Amen
As long as Sethlon eventually gets his account back, I think the thread was pretty funny because of how random and unexpected it was coming from his account.
I doubt he needs it anytime too soon considering seeing him post is quite rare.

And Sethlon, how could you get 2-stocked by a Samus at HOBO, I wanted to cry. Well Furbs said you SDed twice (not sure if both or any of them were against the Samus) but still, you should be 3-stocking them.

ixdnL

Smash Journeyman
i love how this thread is growing more quickly than most other threads.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Probaly cause it's about Sethlon?

If it was about Hylian, it'd die in like, 10 minutes tops.

.. Just kiddin' ;].

Pretty gay though. Don't see why someone would do such a stupid-*** stunt to get him banned, unless they despise him that much.

We should talk to an admin, and let him make a new account, or use the same with a new password. I'd post something else, but the admins might see it and ban me.

<_<;

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yeah, looks like he got his account back.

.Marik

is a social misfit
That really isn't fair, considering how he didn't do it...

And think about it, why would a veteran member like that all of a sudden spam and make stupid threads like that?

C'mon people, use your common sense. >_>

*Edit* He's un-banned now. Eh

/ thread.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Amen
As long as Sethlon eventually gets his account back, I think the thread was pretty funny because of how random and unexpected it was coming from his account.
I doubt he needs it anytime too soon considering seeing him post is quite rare.

And Sethlon, how could you get 2-stocked by a Samus at HOBO, I wanted to cry. Well Furbs said you SDed twice (not sure if both or any of them were against the Samus) but still, you should be 3-stocking them.
it was my samus that beat him and i won fair and square.

And just so you know, seth is picking up metakight to replace falco.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Someone took over his account, so we temporarily banned him until he was able to change his password. But no worries, Sethlon is already back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom