• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SEPTEMBER 29th {Waba Games} Atlanta Area SSBM SINGLES+DOUBLES Cash Tourney

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
*quotes you*

This post of Chaddd's is directed at myself and my 2 friends. Thus, I feel I should respond. However, this entire thi.............................

1. blah blah blah

2. blah blah blah

3. blah blah blah

4. blah blah blah

5. blah blah blah

6. blah blah blah

7. blah blah blah

8. blah blah blah

9. blah blah blah

10. blah blah blah

11. blah blah blah

12. blah blah blah

13. blah blah blah

.........................nce again, posted my thoughts and opinions, and you can take them how you want.
the 13 steps to being a loser ladies and gentlemen.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Gentlemen.
Lengthy posts only lead to quotes of the parts people want to use to counter your argument.
Screw all this ****-talk, let your actions speak for you.
That being said, let me make my point incredibly clear here:
Chad's a close friend of mine, you pick a fight with him, you're picking a fight with me.
You're all welcome to your opinions of him, but I'll vouch that he's come through his share of bull**** in life, and he's not just the jerk that a lot of people seem to think he is.
Not to say that he CAN'T be a jerk. (You do take it to the limit a lot, Chad! <3)
Ultimately, I'd say that nothing could be more pointless than talking **** on a forum in a thread that will die and become forgotten after this coming saturday.
Lets play nice, kids.
Where can this possibly lead except to more argument and drama?
Is anyone actually going to throw punches over this?
If not, my point is already proven, if so, you already know who's back I'm going to have.
I don't have bad feelings or opinions of anyone in the smash community, and I'd like to think that most of the players in GA are fond of me, or at least don't hate me.
So let's keep it that way, ok? ^_^

Gerbil

Smash Champion
the 13 steps to being a loser ladies and gentlemen.
Way to be mature when noone ever brought your name into this. I don't know why you insist on putting hate towards me either. I havn't done anything to you but try to be a cool welcoming guy as you moved into GA. *shrugs* wtfe, havn't had a beef with you before, and I don't feel like getting into it with anyone else.

@Menthol - Hey man, I know it all seems petty, which is my major point in all, and I agree fully with you. It's all ******** in the first place. And no, I don't hate you lol. We each have our own friends to whom we must stand behind.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Gentlemen.
Lengthy posts only lead to quotes of the parts people want to use to counter your argument.
Screw all this ****-talk, let your actions speak for you.
That being said, let me make my point incredibly clear here:
Chad's a close friend of mine, you pick a fight with him, you're picking a fight with me.
You're all welcome to your opinions of him, but I'll vouch that he's come through his share of bull**** in life, and he's not just the jerk that a lot of people seem to think he is.
Not to say that he CAN'T be a jerk. (You do take it to the limit a lot, Chad! <3)
Ultimately, I'd say that nothing could be more pointless than talking **** on a forum in a thread that will die and become forgotten after this coming saturday.
Lets play nice, kids.
Where can this possibly lead except to more argument and drama?
Is anyone actually going to throw punches over this?
If not, my point is already proven, if so, you already know who's back I'm going to have.
I don't have bad feelings or opinions of anyone in the smash community, and I'd like to think that most of the players in GA are fond of me, or at least don't hate me.
So let's keep it that way, ok? ^_^
Like I said in the car:
It's all about that ****ing pizza.

Tsunami157

Smash Journeyman
:Pops out of egg:
Fullmetal: At all the tournaments I have been to that you have, you have been a nice guy. Josh, Alpha, and I supporting this Waba tourney has nothing against you. We just want to check them out and see whats up. Thats really all we wanted in the first place. The whole Chaddd thing started when he made the seemingly hostile post earlier in the thread against them for what I thought was a bad reason.

Still I have nothing against you. I had nothing against Chadddd until he personally attacked me.
His past few posts have obviously been hostile. I wasn't going to take that from some punk kid who I thought takes things too seriously. (Esp. something as irrelevant as a video game)

However, you know Chaddd and if you say he is not the jerk that I think he is....then maybe he isn't. But the vibe I got from his posts was quite the opposite and I hope you don't fault me for taking them at face value since I don't know him. If he cools it with the personal assaults and animosity then I will back off as well.

Hope you guys have fun @ the glitched tourney. I hope the Waba tourney goes smoothly as well.

XIF: Dude was that really necessary. Josh hasn't attacked you once in this whole affair. Please refrain from ridiculing my friend for no apparent reason. Thx

:Hibernates: :yoshi:

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Hey Desu! I bought you some Samus Art!
I called you and told you already, i think.

But it's sweet :)

I gotta drive it to ya sometime; what's your address?

Somasu

Smash Ace
Hey Desu! I bought you some Samus Art!
I called you and told you already, i think.

But it's sweet :)

I gotta drive it to ya sometime; what's your address?
1337 Fancypants Lane

*******, GA Zip Code

HIS HOUSE IS TOO BIG FOR A POOR ******* LIKE HIM!

:p You could probably just give him the stuff this coming Saturday.

I wish I could've stayed at AWA for longer =( I would've bought me some souvenir or something... like.. a plushie of some sort. (If I would've seen a Pichu plushie, it would've been mine in a second)

SleepyK

CRAP i passed several pichus.
I SHOULDA GOT YOU ONE I'M SORRY

Somasu

Smash Ace
CRAP i passed several pichus.
I SHOULDA GOT YOU ONE I'M SORRY
NOOOUUUUU!!!!

Haha, it's fine. You wouldn't have to get me one, really xD Though, I would be flattered.

Hehe, I do wish my brain would've snapped earlier when we saw you, though xP I was thinking that I wanted a Pichu plushie since Luis had bought a blue Yoshi plush, but my brain never clicked to just give you the cash for it.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
haha, everyone in GA likes me, if they don't, they're stupid. Here are my thoughts, in really ****ty syntax

winning is really fun
I like money
i dunno what waba games looks like
Someone change the date if that hasn't already been done ( i think it has, i'm not reading 16 pages of people crying trying to figure it out)
shut up
Xplaygrounds rules, hopefully waba is just as good or 10 bucks is a little steep, i mean, i'd pay it, but i'd also be sure to walk away with at least 20 times my entry fee
GA smash is gettin serious yo, i like it man, like, 5 tourneis planned in 2 1/2 months, thats pretty sick, i'm so proud of you guys, get pissed at each other, threaten to quit, it just makes it more exciting, rivalries commence
Tong's post are the best posts on smashboards
I'm gonna be number 1 in england by the end of next month
teehee

Prac352

Smash Lord
just stop posting guys.
haha, everyone in GA likes me, if they don't, they're stupid. Here are my thoughts, in really ****ty syntax

winning is really fun
I like money
i dunno what waba games looks like
Someone change the date if that hasn't already been done ( i think it has, i'm not reading 16 pages of people crying trying to figure it out)
shut up
Xplaygrounds rules, hopefully waba is just as good or 10 bucks is a little steep, i mean, i'd pay it, but i'd also be sure to walk away with at least 20 times my entry fee
GA smash is gettin serious yo, i like it man, like, 5 tourneis planned in 2 1/2 months, thats pretty sick, i'm so proud of you guys, get pissed at each other, threaten to quit, it just makes it more exciting, rivalries commence
Tong's post are the best posts on smashboards
I'm gonna be number 1 in england by the end of next month
teehee
Two smartest posts in this whole thread.

Ares726

Smash Ace
EDIT: double post because my comp is dumb.

EDIT2: I just realized that this would've been my 666th post. Pretty ironic.

chaddd

Smash Lord
:Lunges out of egg:

To parody the Boondocks
What did you say Chaddd ? :mad:....oh wait I'm a smarter and better person than you :laugh:

[/B]:
hahahahahahahahaha

Looks to me like you're one insecure person if you actually had to post that on a forum.

Keep sucking at Smash, sh*tty half of Columbus.

Tehdave

Smash Journeyman
<nerd>Uh..I apologize guys.
I've been enjoying the entire weekend at AWA,
where I had a hotel.
I didn't get a chance to see too much smashing, because of the multiple events,
showings, panels, dealers room, and what not. </nerd>

Gerbil; I changed the dates, I'm sorry, I had to get going early on Friday for the hotel
room and to meet a few old friends I haven't seen.

In terms of drama..I'm not sure why everybody has suddenly re-exploded, but if
there are any questions or concerns concerning this tournament, feel free
to throw any questions my way, and I'll do my best to answer them.

I'll be frequently checking the thread outside of work and what not
throughout the week, so keep in touch.

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
I don't know what's going on in this thread, but...
The ****** that can juggle like a fox wanna go!
But needs a ride...:ohwell:
Thanx!

Prac352

Smash Lord
I don't know what's going on in this thread, but...
The ****** that can juggle like a fox wanna go!
But needs a ride...:ohwell:
Thanx!
>_<

It's "juggled like a fox" as in floaty chars getting comboed . . . not "juggle like a fox"

Everyone can juggle, not everyone can be juggled (if they DI properly) . . . which is why that initial remark by Alpha was funny. You're killing it, Derek.

<DP3

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
>_<

It's "juggled like a fox" as in floaty chars getting comboed . . . not "juggle like a fox"

Everyone can juggle, not everyone can be juggled (if they DI properly) . . . which is why that initial remark by Alpha was funny. You're killing it, Derek.

<DP3
Exactly. Don't you think I know that, Prac?

I say one thing about myself as a joke, and da next thing you know, people take it seriously.

It's a 2/5 chance people cares about me anyway. :psycho:

*Runs away & cries*

EDIT: What was our team name at Sleepy's, Prac? Yea...

SleepyK

Kaddy is three good.

Is Ares handling tapes for this?

chaddd

Smash Lord
AHHHHHHHHHH I'M SO ANGRY

You are all

I'm not allowed to flame, they've received complaints about me.

Man, I get egged on for 10 pages and then I'm the only one in the wrong.

I have serious anger management problems. Oh wait, no I don't. But since you all here on SmashBoards know me so well I guess I really could be a "loose canon/jerk/angry person". I don't think anyone follows any of my posts at all. Ever.

So I would like to announcethat I am no longer posting on Smashboards unless completely necessary and/or involving or responding to GaWes. Everyone else can go suck an egg. GRRRRRRRRRRR IM SO ANGRY

Everyone try to take these boards a little less serious, and maybe at the same time stop taking themselves so seriously as well? Gg

eastheaven

Smash Ace
you know chaddd i have an entire topic about not taking smashboards less serious
pls post in it

GAwes

Hidden Boss
haha, i love smasboards, greatest site in the world. i also have a vow, i vow not to post in atlantic south unless its to talk about myself or piss people off. on that note

CHAD EATS LINGUINI FOR DINNER - LITERALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SleepyK

Did you get to play the H3 Beta? If not man, I gotta tell you, it's like a cross of 1/2 and it was extremely smooth. The whole host crap was virtually eliminated in the Beta. Check out Bungie.net, they just recently posted the new ranked playlists. I like the idea of their new version of FFA and then there's that weird TS list called Team Tactics or somethin like that. Anyways! It's gonna rock.
Host crap was eliminated for the multiplayer beta because microsoft was kind enough to provide their own servers.
I for one think it'd be too expensive to run specific servers for halo 3
while they're running servers for Xbox Live in general as well.
So Xbox Live will stick to its method of using other people's connections.

To be honest, I'm fairly sure it'll be fun to play.
I'm not so sure about the competitive gameplay though.
Halo 2's gameplay wasn't... ugh, i'm not going off on this, lol.
But like bungie screwed halo 2 into the ground, I think i earned my $55 november ninth pessimism.

If I'm right, the game sucks. TOLD YOU
If i'm wrong, since I will most definitely get the game eventually (late birthday present :p) then well, i was a doubting Thomas, and the game is good.

win-win scenario~

Jx31

Smash Ace

Tehdave

Smash Journeyman
Yes, a lot of people are focusing on that awaited halo 3 release.
I was there at the midnight release, and I can say, that the Halo 3 helmet
that comes with the premium package is awesome.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
also, this place is right next to my job at whole foods market =]

free granola bars and soy milk for all! lolll

Top Bottom