• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sephiroth Mafia: OVER - TOWN WINS!

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Like from my pov rajam goes just based on the fact that he came in here and instantly made excuses then disappeared. I can almost guarantee we wouldn't have got a claim out of rajam cuz at this point he has to bank on his last mate to carry it out. Honestly once you and Nabe claim i'm totally cool with lynching rajam without a claim.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

In fact id lynch him nwo but i think we need to get all the claims out going into night phase. Because i will be gone tomorrow, aint no way a claimed tracker lives now, so it'll be up to who's left at that point. Between Nabe, Kantplay and Ryu...have to say that of the little trust i have, it's leaning towards kanty awful town and ryu town but ru's scum play is so borderline its a dicey call for me

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Yeah thinking about it, I think we pretty much win if we lynch Rajam and Nabe. Kantrips not smart enough as scum to think to preface the next day the way he did before d4 ended, because he'd be more likely to be cautious scum till start of d4 after his kill goes through. nad him and ryu's reactions....idk its a long stretch that they planned it out. That doesnt really fit with ryu's scum play that i recall

Kantrip

Kantplay
Is adding all those "awful"s in front of "town" really necessary?

Sure I bickered and pushed against Kuz and he was town and made some other mistakes this game, but I don't see why it's that bad. Getting an inno on the indy N1 threw me off but even then when it mattered I didn't let it cloud my vision.

Let's focus on determining why there wasn't a kill and getting the other 2 claims, making a plan going into the Night, and lynching Rajam. Save the slights at my play for post-game.

Kantrip

Kantplay
You believed Ruy to be at risk of dying the first few Nights? Never thought to protect Orbo, whose slot you white-knighted so hard?

Kay, Ruy you're next.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'm Itadaki Street Sephiroth, Town Doctor. I've targeted Ryu every Night.
Bizarro Sephroth, Town Doctor

I protected KevinM n1 you N2 & N3 and Kantrip N4.

This is why I think Kantrip is likely town unless we consider afk scum.

So Nabe two doctors lets chat.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
So they DID try to shoot me.

Ruy, that was a great doc and saved us the game. All aboard Rajam!
I was thinking you were telling the truth towards the end and you never claimed your action usage so killing you made sense.

A gamble but I think it was worth it.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

K. Good enough for me.

Just gonna ask: Can we lynch Nabe first ? I mean Rajam hella grimey but then Nabe gets CC'd.

I'd kinda be more comfortable lynching Nabe. Plus lets say he's an Rb'er, he could just rb ryu and kill me. Unless he cant use both ?

I dunno i need to think.

Whattya think Ryu, both are kinda confirmed scum but Nabe moreso

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Well, this is awkward. I'm not mafia.

I don't think you're scum, Ryu, but I also don't think Potassium could possibly have been the NK target. Bizarro Sephiroth sounds like it could be a Naive Doctor to me, and that's the only way to resolve that issue.

I've repeatedly called you supertown all game to encourage night kill targeting (this has worked IMO). I awkwardly shied away from claiming the first time it came up (because I'm doc).

Why would I claim town doctor, as an active member of scum who would have had to know toDay that his factional kill was docblocked?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Well, this is awkward. I'm not mafia.

I don't think you're scum, Ryu, but I also don't think Potassium could possibly have been the NK target. Bizarro Sephiroth sounds like it could be a Naive Doctor to me, and that's the only way to resolve that issue.

I've repeatedly called you supertown all game to encourage night kill targeting (this has worked IMO). I awkwardly shied away from claiming the first time it came up (because I'm doc).

Why would I claim town doctor, as an active member of scum who would have had to know toDay that his factional kill was docblocked?

The hell is a naive doc

#HBC | Nabe

I understand hammer intoxication, but an "easy" answer with incompatible information isn't easy. You have a tendency to bounce between extremes in a very hot-headed way, which contributes to my town read on you toDay, complimenting my town lean on Kevin previously.

I really think Rajam/Potassium is the way to go. I'm too good at reading Ryu for that not to be true.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I know.

Remember GS mafia ?

What your seeing here is just a piece of the internal battle that is my brain.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Also i meant dislike him like im not happy that I became ok with him but hey maybe he's cool guy but why does he have two one shot abilities that me and you cover nightly assuming your telling the truth

#HBC | Nabe

A Town JoaT with repeating abilities would make sense if there were Insane Cop and Quack Doctor etc., ineffective roles that need to use their abilities in the opposite way from intended, and could learn to do so by discovering a JoaT who has the one-shot proper versions. It's a setup symmetry tactic that I've used in my Party games. It doesn't make sense with Naive Doctor, and Cops with mixed sanities or other secret roles generally flip as such (e.g. the Miller).

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Hmmm.

Alright, well I mean here's where I stand.

kantrips our ebst option today. Everyone agrees on that. Everyone agreeing doesnt make me comfy but w/e.

We're likely not going to see a claim cuz he's mad inactive and prolly just gonna roll up in his scum ball and not give out anything else.

I'm totally down to hammer him right now , unless you think there's more to eb got out of this day.

Top Bottom