• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sephiroth Mafia: OVER - TOWN WINS!

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
A Lynch has been reached!

Sephiroth Mafia Day 5 End!

Twilight will end on flip

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch!

[0] Anomandaris_Rake:
[0] Nabe:
[0] Potassium:
[0] Red Ryu:
[3] Rajam: Red Ryu, Anomandaris_Rake, Potassium,

[2] Not voting: Nabe, Rajam,

[collapse=Vote Log Day 5]Potassium: Votes Rajam > Unvotes > Votes Rajam
Red Ryu: Votes Rajam
Anomandaris_Rake: Votes Rajam[/collapse]

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
With a strong hatred for Sephiroth for burning down her home town as a child Tifa swore vengeance! Learning the secret art of **** role blocking, she began her quest against Sephiroth turns out she bit on more than she could chew when it turned out there were really a lot more Sephiroth's than she thought there'd be. Eventually town caught her in the act of blocking things that she shouldn't and her life was forfeit.

Rajam, Tifa Lockhart: Mafia Role Blocker Has been Lynched!

Night ends on 10/11/2013 at Midnight MT If you have a Night action and do not wish to use it, please send me a PM to that effect, lest I have to wait until the deadline for naught. Note that the Night will only end early if all actions have been submitted prior to the deadline, and all players have been online since the Night phase began.

And remember No posting during the Night phase.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect

Potassium Dissidia Sephiroth: Town Jack of All TradesWas shot and killed during the Night!

Sephiroth Mafia Day 6 Start!

Deadline will end at Midnight MT on 10/19/2013

With 3 alive it takes 2 to lynch!

[0] Anomandaris_Rake:
[0] Nabe:
[0] Red Ryu:

[3] Not voting: Anomandaris_Rake, Nabe, Red Ryu,

[collapse=Vote Log Day 6][/collapse]

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Also if that means ryu was scum with the ability to make people appear like they both have and have not taken an action I aint even mad and well played

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Feeling alone after his comrades we're killed Cloud thought he'd go out with a bang! He jumped up ready to deliver a final blow, But Cloud's sword was too heavy and crushed himself with it.

Nabe Cloud Strife: Mafia Godfather Has been Lynched!

Anomandaris_Rake Jenova: Town Tracker Has Survived!

Red Ryu Bizzaro Sephiroth: Town Doctor Has Survived!

Sephiroth Mafia Day 6 End!

GAME OVER TOWN WINS!

With 3 alive it takes 2 to lynch!

[0] Anomandaris_Rake:
[2] Nabe: Red Ryu, Anomandaris_Rake,
[0] Red Ryu:

[1] Not voting: Nabe,

[collapse=Vote Log Day 6]Red Ryu: Votes Nabe
Anomandaris_Rake: Votes Nabe[/collapse]

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
[collapse=Set Up]
Town:

th3kuzinator/Orboknown said:

Hello welcome to Sephiroth Mafia!

th3kuzinator/Orboknown, you are FFVII Sephiroth: Town Hero

With the ambition to become a god and the ability to do so and with the resolve to defeat every foe he's come across with ease (inb4 Cloud). He's always been one of my top favorites and hasn't moved even after years of watching different kinds of media.

This is by far my favorite design. He seems to have that charisma, masculine power, and bloodlust that most modern designs seem to shy away from

Abilities:
  • Hero: You take one extra vote to be lynched.
Win Condition:You win when all the threats to town are eliminated, even if you are dead.
dabuz said:

dabuz, you are Exploding Sephiroth: Town Bomb

"IF I GO DOWN I'M TAKING YOU WITH ME!" - Andross Star Fox 64

Abilities:
  • Bomb (Passive): Upon being shot and killed, you will explode and kill whoever shot you in the process. Upon being lynched you will explode and kill whoever hammered you.
Win Condition:You win when all the threats to town are eliminated, even if you are dead.

Potassium said:

Potassium, you are Dissidia Sephiroth: Town Jack of all Trades

Although s****y as a competitive arena fighting game with unbalanced defensive tactics, it still was s*** load of fun. I spent way too much time to learn the infinite's and how to play as gay as possible to beat all 5 of the people I met who actually played the game. The Dissidia design was actually based off of the original concept Amano artwork.

Abilities:

• CP block so you have a ****ty limited move set (Passive): You can only use one of the 3 abilities per Night, and each ability once.
  • Investigate (One Shot): You can investigate one player each Night by sending me the command "Investigate: Player Name" and they will either appear Guilty for mafia alined or Innocent if not.
  • Protect (One Shot): You can choose to protect one player each night from a single Night Kill by sending me the command "Protect: Player Name". You cannot choose yourself.
  • Track (One Shot): You can choose to track one player each night by sending me the command "Track: Player Name". You will then gain the results of if that person visited anyone and whom they visited.

Kary said:

Kary, you are Kingdom Hearts Sephiroth: Town Cop

Probably my least favorite of the designs. Although others love the hell out of it. (Mostly I hate the fins on his arms) It was the first design to feature Sephiroth in human form with a wing attached to his back. This was later adopted in the Advent Children movie be a cannon design feature.

Abilities:

• Investigate:You can investigate one player each Night by sending me the command "Investigate: Player Name" and they will either appear Guilty for mafia alined or Innocent if not.

BadWolf28738's PM said:

BadWolf28738 you are Lance Bass: Vanilla Townie

Former gay 'N Sync boy band member turned Voice Actor. It's not the proudest moment of Sephiroth's History. At least they fixed this problem later...

Abilities: None. Just your voice, and your vote.

Win Condition: You win when all the threats to town are eliminated, even if you are dead.

BadWolf28738's actual role said:

BadWolf28738 you are Lance Bass: Hated Miller Townie

Former gay 'N Sync boy band member turned Voice Actor. It's not the proudest moment of Sephiroth's History. At least they fixed this problem later...

Abilities:

• Hated (Passive): You take one less vote to be lynched
  • Miller (Passive): Upon Investigation from a cop you will turn up "Guilty" instead of "Innocent"

Cheerilee/Acrostic/J said:

Cheerilee/Acrostic/J, you are George Newbern: Town Fire Fighter

The much appreciated voice actor of Sephiroth! He's been known to play another pop culture icon, Super Man! He's been voice acting for Sephiroth ever since Kingdom Hearts 2 and has played every English role since.

Abilities:

• Douse: Once per Night, you may select a player by using the command "Douse: Player Name", and that player will be doused and disarmed of any attempts of arson.

KevinM said:

KevinM/Anomandaris_Rake, you are Jenova: Town Tracker

Not many people know this, but it was actually Jenova the whole time. And what I mean by this is, whenever Cloud/party saw Sephiroth. It was actually Jenova in Sephiroth's form. You know that Aerith chick? Yeah Jenova killed that b*tch. Dat dead CEO of Shinra? Yeah him too. Although that doesn't mean Sephiroth wasn't doing the actions, he was still controlling her and bending her to his will while he was stuck inside materia in the Northern Crater.

Abilities:

• Track: You can choose to track one player each night by sending me the command "Track: Player Name". You will then gain the results of if that person visited anyone and whom they visited.
RedRyu said:

Red Ruy, you are Bizzaro Sephiroth: Town Doctor

So he might not be the most memorable of bosses, but he was still great in his own right. He had one of the most bad ass songs playing in the background. Add that to the fact that you could fight against him with the entire party. And although you could just negate this with one Omnislash or Knights of the Round, it was still a cool new idea never the less.

Abilities:
  • Protect: You can choose to protect one player each night from a single Night Kill by sending me the command "Protect: Player Name". You cannot choose yourself.

Degausser said:

Welcome to Sephiroth Mafia!

Degausser, you are Safer Sephiroth: Town Vote Blocker

You have become a god! Well almost. You're not quite there yet, but hey you tried! That's all that matters, right?

Abilities: You may only be able to use one of these abilities per either Night or Day but not both.

• Pale horse (Day use only): You can select one player each Day by using the command "Pale horse: Player Name", that player cannot vote, for the next 24 hours of the Day phase. They still will be able to post. If they do vote during this 24 hour period they will receive a mod vote. And will be notified so.
  • Heartless Angel (Night use only): You can select one player each Night by using the command "Heartless Angel: Player Name", that player cannot vote, for the entirety of the next Day phase. They still will be able to post. If they do vote during this period they will receive a mod vote. And will be notified so.
  • Super Nova (Day use only) (One Shot): You can select one player once during the Day by using the command "Super Nova: Player Name", they will be unable to vote for the rest of the Day phase. They will still be able to post. If they do vote during this period they will become L-1 with mod votes. And will be notified so. Also, I will "randomly" drop the Super Nova video in thread.
Mafia:

Nabe said:

Nabe, you are Cloud Strife: Mafia Godfather

Remember back in the 90's when huge swords and bolts of lightning were all the rage? When cross dressing and infiltrating the enemy base went hand in hand? Where you could load a game with constant mini-games at every point and turn? Where comedic dialog, crazy action scenes, and a well told story could mesh together and no one would bat an eye? Well square doesn't. But that's besides the point. You're f***ing Cloud. Go and Omnislash something.

Abilities:

• Godfather (passive): Upon investigation, you will turn up "Innocent".
  • Night Kill: You are in the mafia with -Masquerain- and Rajam. You may communicate with them at any time by any means, but you MUST send ALL communication logs to the Conversation I will provide for you. Anyone can send the Night Kill in.
Safeclaim: Kadaj or Final Showdown (Shirtless) Sephiroth Vanilla Townieare not in the game. You are the only player who knows this knowledge. Feel free to create your own safeclaim.

Win Condition: You win when it is mathematically impossible for the mafia to lose, even if you are dead.

Rajam said:

Rajam, you are Tifa Lockhart: Mafia Role Blocker

A courageous girl who knows how to throw a punch. She's well endowed with both fighting power and sex appeal. A deadly combination if I do say so myself. ;)

Abilities:

• Role Block: You can choose one player each Night and they will not be able to use their ability for that Night and following Day phase. This will not block passive abilities.
  • Night Kill: You are in the mafia with Nabe and -Masquerain-. You may communicate with them at any time by any means, but you MUST send ALL communication logs to the Conversation I will provide for you. Anyone can send the night kill in, your power is sent in individually.
Safeclaim: Loz or Itadaki Street Sephiroth Vanilla Townie are not in the game. You are the only player who knows this knowledge. Feel free to create your own safeclaim.

Win Condition: You win when it is mathematically impossible for the mafia to lose, even if you are dead.

-Masquerain- said:

-Masquerain-, you are Vincent Valentine: Mafia Ninja Hammerer

You're one bad a** mother f***er! Able to take on an entire army all on your own! Well, ok not all alone, but pretty f***ing close! You can even turn into a f***ing Vampire knock off and not even sparkle in the sun! Who even cares if the Dirge of Cerberus's plot f***ing sucked, and ruined the vision of the FFVII universe? At least you looked cool in it!

Abilities:

• Stealth (Passive): You can kill a player without being detected. This ability only works when you are the player sending in the Night Kill.
  • Hammerer (Passive): When a player get's to L-1 you will automatically move your vote to them and hammer them. The player hammered by this ability will not show your name, but instead show "THE HAMMERER" instead. If you were voting someone else at the time of the Hammer. Your vote will not appear to be moved, even though it has. This ability will not work if you are already voting the player that is L-1. This ability will not work if you are vote blocked.
  • Night Kill: You are in the mafia with Nabe and Rajam. You may communicate with them at any time by any means, but you MUST send ALL communication logs to the Conversation I will provide for you. Anyone can send the Night Kill in.
Safeclaim: Yazu or Advent Children Sephiroth Vanilla Townie are not in the game. You are the only player who knows this knowledge. Feel free to create your own safeclaim.

Independent:

Swishy said:

Swishy, you are Pyromaniac Sephiroth: Independent Arsonist

This iconic scene has been burnt into the minds of all the fans of FFVII. (pun intended) But now that I think about it, I never could figure out how someone could burn an entire village down with just a sword. But who needs the details?

Abilities:

• Arm: Once per Night. You may put a mark on any currently alive player.
  • Arson: Once per Night. You can choose to ignite all the players who are alive and currently have a mark on them, on fire and kill them. Their bodies will be found burnt in the following Day instead of the normal death. This ability will go through a doctor protect.
You may not use both abilities in one Night.

Special note: Ehrgeiz Sephiroth Vanilla Townie is not in this game. You are the only player with this knowledge.

Win Condition: You win when you successfully kill all the Mafia and Town. You will win in a 1v1v1 scenario.
[/collapse]

[collapse=TL;DR]Town:
th3kuzinator/Orboknown - Hero
dbuz - Bomb
Potassium - Jack of All Trades
Kary - Cop
BadWolf28738 - Hated Miller
Cheerilee/Acrostic/J - Fire Fighter
KevinM - Tracker
RedRyu - Doctor
Degausser - Vote Blocker

Mafia:
Nabe - God Father
Rajam - Role Blocker
-Masquerain- - Ninja Hammerer

Independent:
Swishy - Arsonist[/collapse]

[collapse=Night Actions]Night 1

Dissidia Sephiroth - Jack of all trades: Potassium > Investigate: Swishy
Kingdom Hearts Sephiroth - Cop: Kary > Investigate: Nabe
George Newbern - Fireman: J > Douse KevinM
Jenova - Tracker: KevinM > Track: Swishy
Bizzaro Sephiroth - Doctor: Red Ruy > Protect: KevinM

Cloud Strife - Godfather: Nabe
Vincent Valentine - Ninja Hammerer: -Masquerain- > Kill Dabuz
Tifa Lockheart - Role Blocker: Rajam > Role Block: Swishy

Sephiroth in flames - Arsonist: Swishy > Arm: Badwolf (Blocked)

-----------------
Night 2

Dissidia Sephiroth - Jack of all trades: Potassium > Track: Orboknown
Kingdom Hearts Sephiroth - Cop: Kary > Investigate: Swishy
George Newbern - Fireman: J > Douse: Swishy (Blocked)
Jenova - Tracker: KevinM > Track: Nabe
Bizzaro Sephiroth - Doctor: Red Ruy > Protect: Nabe

Tifa Lockheart - Role Blocker: Rajam > Role Block: J > Kill: Kary

Sephiroth in flames - Arsonist: Swishy > Arm: Rajam

-----------------
Night 3

Dissidia Sephiroth - Jack of all trades: Potassium > Protect: Orboknown (Blocked)
Jenova - Tracker: KevinM > Track: Potassium
Bizzaro Sephiroth - Doctor: Red Ruy > Protect: Nabe

Tifa Lockheart - Role Blocker: Rajam > Role Block: Potassium > Kill: Orboknown

Sephiroth in flames - Arsonist: Swishy > Arm: Orboknown

-----------------
Night 4

Jenova - Tracker: KevinM > Track: No One Inactive
Bizzaro Sephiroth - Doctor: Red Ruy > Protect: Potassium

Tifa Lockheart - Role Blocker: Rajam > Role Block: Potassium > Kill: Potassium

-----------------
Night 5

Jenova - Tracker: Anomandaris_Rake > Track: Nabe
Bizzaro Sephiroth - Doctor: Red Ruy > Protect: Rake

Cloud Strife - Godfather: Nabe > Kill: Potassium[/collapse]

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
The drawback to conversations when compared to quicktopics is that you can't just post a link to afterlife conversations in post-game....

But anyways, gg all. Next time, don't lynch me D1 or I'll take it supes personal like damn lemme get in this ****.

Must be frustrating for scum to come all this way just to get completely screwed on a wild Doc protect. RIP Rajam and Nabe, our hearts go out to your families.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Whoa, scum's safeclaims sucked. Never give scum VT claims in role madness games.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Whoa, scum's safeclaims sucked. Never give scum VT claims in role madness games.
This a lot.

Raziek did the same thing, sort of he didn't tell them VT just name claims, and I didn't like it there either.

Give mafia something to work with in an all PR game.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
GGs all around. Glad town came above in the end because it was seriously looking grim after my lynch. It's like the first three lynches were silly then the real game started.

Also set-up was kind of really in town's favor. Like tbh Indy/Mafia were fighting an up hill battle from the beginning then after the hammer/doc save just down hill.

Ryu played well this game. Definitely was town's best player.

Nabe, *shakes fist* you tricked me this time haha. Good on ya.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Agh.

Well done, I guess. I still think I could have argued my way out of this paper bag, if I had been here. Mafia tracker with flipped indy arsonist wouldn't be hard to sell.

Main mistake was never treating Ryu as a PR. We RB'd Pota the night of the No Kill, which was dumb, but I would've put it on Kevin next. It also didn't really occur to me that Pota wasn't the end of the PRs.

Please let this be my last Mafia Godfather for a very long time, holy bananas.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Role Blocks, Hammerer, Miller who was told he was VT, All are workable especially with town roles like vote blocker.
You gave them VT at the start though. It's not safe in an all PR set-up and some players might have auto lynched on a VT claim because they would stick out really bad here.

I figured Nabe's claim of me being naive was wrong and he was trying to make me second guess myself. That and Badwolf being a VT would have made it more obvious.

You don't do this in an all PR game.

Raz got flak for this as well and I still think this is bad practice.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Also who is sephiroth guys seriously, i can't remember, is he like antagonist ?. Like should i invest time in these games cuz ive played like one of them a long ass time ago

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
He's the main bad guy, he is a guy that said, "Mommy what should I do?" she said, "Go kill everyone" he was like, "Yes mommy I will do it, I love you!" so he tried to throw a meteor at the earth, Cloud was like, "I'm gonna stomp you kid" He was like, "Wahh stop trying to stop me and my mommy!" So Clodu cut him up and saved everyone.

FF7 Abridged.

Top Bottom