• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sephiroth Mafia: OVER - TOWN WINS!

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
sorry kantrip should be rajam. Rajam is the agreed lynch.

MFW says sleep is for the weak falling asleep on keyboard

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

A Town JoaT with repeating abilities would make sense if there were Insane Cop and Quack Doctor etc., ineffective roles that need to use their abilities in the opposite way from intended, and could learn to do so by discovering a JoaT who has the one-shot proper versions. It's a setup symmetry tactic that I've used in my Party games. It doesn't make sense with Naive Doctor, and Cops with mixed sanities or other secret roles generally flip as such (e.g. the Miller).

so he's scum then

y ?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Rajam is for sure dying.

I'm sold on that Nave being scum, eh depends Raje constantly trying to push the wagon away from Rajam bugs the hell out of me.

Kantrip could be lying though and me protecting him is why I 180'd on him, this is very distrustful.

Don't think waiting on Rajam is worth it so we can hammer away, but I urge people to think and talk about this tomarrow if I die during the night.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Mkay.

N1: Tracked Swishy, he didnt visit anyone
n2: tracked nabe, nabe didnt visit anyone
n3: tracked potas, he didnt visit anyone
n4: inactive kevin so no action

Ryu im putting my foot down here Nabe goes today.

Me you and Kanty want him and he'd been double unproven to his role visa vi me and you.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Jesus you're flip-floppity.

You saw Nabe go nowhere a Night he claimed to go to Ruy. Nothing changes except that Nabe just had an almost successful attempt at swaying you.

I make total sense as a Night Kill target because

1. Rajam quick hammered and the team fully assumed that if they got their Night Kill off they would win. So logically they would choose someone unlikely to get protected (me).
2. I had a claimed protect action that the scum team was not sure whether or not I had used. Aiming for me would be safer because I can't use it on myself.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

dude its cuz i just dont like you.

Like ive realized your prolly town and ryu def is, but it doesnt mean i have to like you.

Also i wouldnt of lynched you over rajam today but i'd lynch nabe over rajam today to get nabe out of the way.

IMO nabe's more proven.

Kantrip

Kantplay
That's the same reason I don't feel comfortable letting you sway us to Nabe first. I still don't like your slot, your claim, or your results. I dislike Nabe more, but Rajam is basically a confirmed partner.

If you don't like me, but I'm not partners with Nabe, that means Rajam is 100% scum and me and Nabe is like 75/25 or something.

You should want Rajam first, by all logic.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Like me you and ryu are all here. I'm super hard up.

Both for a lynch and otherwise.

Nabe's looking super sexy in that yellow shirt

Kantrip

Kantplay
If Nabe is scum I can't be because then where did the Night Kill go? I wasn't inactive for sure and would have been able to send it in. Only person who gets protected in this scenario is me, so nothing could have stopped the kill. So it stands to reason Nabe and I can't be scum together.

Rajam, on the other hand? He's scum for sure.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

That's the same reason I don't feel comfortable letting you sway us to Nabe first. I still don't like your slot, your claim, or your results. I dislike Nabe more, but Rajam is basically a confirmed partner.

If you don't like me, but I'm not partners with Nabe, that means Rajam is 100% scum and me and Nabe is like 75/25 or something.

You should want Rajam first, by all logic.
Dude i disproved nabe love me already.

I'm town if i was scum i would be on you like white on rice because joats are mad easy to lynch and so are u

Kantrip

Kantplay
Rajam/Rake can be the team though, with the NK not going through from inactivity because those were the two inactive slots. Of course Nabe's naive doc theory would have to be true too and I'm iffy on that, but my point is Rajam is scum in every scenario.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Well then drink up your poison and I'll stab myself when I see, but first vote Rajam or tell me a scumteam that works without his scummy quick-hammer, no-claim, little-bro-excuse making *** on it

Kantrip

Kantplay
You're trying to clear... Ruy right now.

Stop flopping around like a rainbow trout and ****in' move this along. We should have another Day to go through and it doesn't need to take this long.

Top Bottom