• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sephiroth Mafia: OVER - TOWN WINS!

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Also get on with your claim fool. What was all that about someone claiming something else and all that ? Who did you protect last night if ya used it ?

Important information, then we prolly KO the Rajam.

Kantrip

Kantplay
The person I wanted to see claim was a roleblocker to see if it was a town one or a scum one, but since no one trusts me we don't get to see that.

I tried to protect Orbo and it didn't go through. The mod confirmed that I did expend my power

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

unless im remembering docs wrong. they usually visit the people they protect right ? I think thats how it goes.

Kantrip

Kantplay
You're missing the part where Orbo died that Night, thus meaning I never got to visit him. AKA I was roleblocked.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

no i got that part im just wondering who here rb's you.

Suddenly nabe being a rb'er looks more legitimate.

Kantrip

Kantplay
If I recall correctly I claimed on D3. Tried to keep my protect a secret but was forced to out it or something? I had full-claimed by D3 for sure, whatever the case.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

K actually I'll do it it's whatever.

Dissidia Sephiroth, Town JOAT.

My crumb was this post where I randomly quoted kuz talking about claiming JoaT with no context and said I'm not a play: http://smashboards.com/threads/seph...ght-mt-8-14-2013.339045/page-15#post-15733466

I have 3 one-shot abilities. I have used an Investigate and a Track. The third ability shall remain unnamed, as shall my Track target and result in case I can use it during a mass-claim later to catch my target in a lie. I copped Swishy N1 and got an innocent result.
Nvmind found it.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

yeah i just found your partial claim i'll skim and see if you fully outed, if you did then you were the obvious choice for the rb meaning its a scum role obvs

Kantrip

Kantplay
Pretty certain I ended up claiming it.

I find it strange you tracked Swishy going nowhere N1. Don't Arsonists do stuff?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

guarenteed Swishy was leaving it for when he could guarantee a win out of it. So we can prolly at least trust that Swishy was scum hunting as he had to lynch scum and burn town. Was prolly saving it for mylo / lylo. thats what i would do

Kantrip

Kantplay
Not really sure which variant of Arsonist is being used here.

If Nabe is the RB in question, why didn't he go anywhere when you tracked him?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
The person I wanted to see claim was a roleblocker to see if it was a town one or a scum one, but since no one trusts me we don't get to see that.

I tried to protect Orbo and it didn't go through. The mod confirmed that I did expend my power
Here it is.

Nabe what you got for us?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Mkay.

N1: Tracked Swishy, he didnt visit anyone
n2: tracked nabe, nabe didnt visit anyone
n3: tracked potas, he didnt visit anyone
n4: inactive kevin so no action
Interesting.

Swishy one is pretty bizarre, i dunno how Swiss and Marshy handle being Indy. I would have went for it.

Nabe we'll see in a sec.

There is something wrong between you two.

That much I am certain of.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Although you are right ryu, rajams actions before the hammer were deffo just as hella janky as the hammer itself

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I would doubt it.

You'll notice he never even tried to claim in his long explanation and if his story was true as town i think he wouldve

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Ryu: your town right ?

i know rajam is mad scummy but why him over kntplay. I realy dont like kantrip in this game. he looks damn scummy. damn scummy indeed
I meant to ask why is he moreso scummy than kantplay. At the time and still a little now i find kantrip hella dicey, but his rb thing holds some water. Not why his lynch first.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Plus im kinda thinking: if kantrip was mafia, and he got rb'd as that, i would've still seen him try to visit someone right ?

Top Bottom