• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sephiroth Mafia: OVER - TOWN WINS!

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Also i caught up this morning, so let's just do this.

a) dont buy rajams story, dont care anyways. Slot is useless.

b) I dont care when I claim, but this claim **** is happening so get on it

c) I like : Nabe, Ryu, Myself. I don't like Kantrip or Rajam. They should both go.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Maybe I need to look at Nabe in ISO but meh.

Don't like Kantrip. Why ? Cuz he looks like kantrip scum.

His 528, and 609 for instance.

Dont know how kantplay made it this long. Don't care, scum was likely inactive hence the no kill.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Rajam:

Why was swishy a town read when he was alive d3 or w/e . That aint right

b ) How did your brother have the presence of mind to do this when Swishy was at l-1.

I call bull**** in the first degree

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Ryu: your town right ?

i know rajam is mad scummy but why him over kntplay. I realy dont like kantrip in this game. he looks damn scummy. damn scummy indeed

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

But he's so yucky looking.

You cant tell me that calling kantrip town makes you queasy. Like i know kantrip tosn is terrible, but this terrible ? and some of his play is downright scummy.

Iunno man, but im with you on rajam that hammer was mad scummy.

Then again i wont condmen the guy yet, after all this sort of thing would make scum wet their pants after last night

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Rake, Rajam essentially claimed scum yesturday and brought up a half assed story to cover it up.

He dies today unless he can confirm himself, plain and simple.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Maybe I need to look at Nabe in ISO but meh.

Don't like Kantrip. Why ? Cuz he looks like kantrip scum.

His 528, and 609 for instance.

Dont know how kantplay made it this long. Don't care, scum was likely inactive hence the no kill.
Only inactive slots are you and Rajam, everyone else was here during the Night phase. Are you telling us something?

You claim after Rajam.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Rake trying to get me over Rajam is super sketchy and makes me want him over Nabe. Coupled with him saying he thinks mafia no killed from inactivity, I'm really digging a Rajam/Rake team at this point. Oh and his read on me is wrong, that's always a thing with Rake or something about his ability to read me he always brags about

Kantrip

Kantplay
Rajam is the for sure lynch, I want to speed the claims along.

Rake before me and I'm happy. He said he doesn't care when he claims so it's all good.

Les'go.

Vote Rajam

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Also, unless your gonna tell us you protected someone last night, and then no kill today, which hey thats cool whoever you protected prolly isnt scum. Yay for that. Yes i was suggesting that Rajam's inactivity coupled with his mega grimey hammer prolly means he's scum.

Like I don't even think we should let him claim really cuz it'll just add useless fodder to the game.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Rake trying to get me over Rajam is super sketchy and makes me want him over Nabe. Coupled with him saying he thinks mafia no killed from inactivity, I'm really digging a Rajam/Rake team at this point. Oh and his read on me is wrong, that's always a thing with Rake or something about his ability to read me he always brags about

I dont wnat you over Rajam though and I never said as such i just said i dun like you.

This post is also pretty defensive as why would you want Nabe anyway since he's been such a solid town read of yours since like d1 as i recall.

Can someone say lining up lynches ?

Also, don't try to undercut my suspicion on you with weak **** like this, it's just sad watching you try because we both know I'm always right on you, so just let me figure out what you are and it's all G.

Like, if you think you played well this game , and your town your mad wrong because you've played right into quite a bit of your scum meta, such as posturing reads confidently with nothing to back them up and when push comes to shove you try to hide that behind asking other people about the slots townie / scummieness. Plus a lot of your pushes ahve remained hella opportunistic and now your trying to push me out the door like my slot is even an option. Plz.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Rake, Rajam essentially claimed scum yesturday and brought up a half ***** story to cover it up.

He dies today unless he can confirm himself, plain and simple.

This is fine with me I'm just saying don't let Kantrip waltz around the thread mang.

If Rajams a foregone conclusion then you should have no problem discussin Kantplay with me , so tell me your feels on him.

Nabe: you too bb. Anything chnaged your opinion since your longer post about your kantrip feels since his claim or play today ?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I do agree with you that Rajam assumed that that hammer and a following Night Kill would win the game, but the fact that my unclaimed action could be what stopped that means I'm not claiming before my scum suspects.

This though Ryu.

The fact that Kantrip's actually trying to suggest he has a fourth JOAT ability. Me no gusta.

Can't tell me you see this and don't think it actually looks like scum flounder because he knows Rajam goofed, . Or that it doesn't like like : Hey guys guess what I actually have this other ability thats super townie and I cant wait to prove myself and then I don't have to worry anymore love and hugs. You know why people do stuff like this ? to affirm their uselfullness to town when they aren't town, i know cuz I always pull similar stuff as indy, like in U'trikd where I claimed JOAT and started coming up with usefull but not really provable actions so that town would just follow along blindly without looking twice.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Or rather a fifth ?

IIRC he claimed JOAt with a trak, protect, rb ? Need to read his softer claim over again

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Wait: kantrip, if your suggesting you protected someone, and the no kill is direct result, you have to keep in mind that doesn't clear them necessarily of being scum, at best it means they weren't the killer and are likely town.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

This though Ryu.

The fact that Kantrip's actually trying to suggest he has a fourth JOAT ability. Me no gusta.

Can't tell me you see this and don't think it actually looks like scum flounder because he knows Rajam goofed, . Or that it doesn't like like : Hey guys guess what I actually have this other ability thats super townie and I cant wait to prove myself and then I don't have to worry anymore love and hugs. You know why people do stuff like this ? to affirm their uselfullness to town when they aren't town, i know cuz I always pull similar stuff as indy, like in U'trikd where I claimed JOAT and started coming up with usefull but not really provable actions so that town would just follow along blindly without looking twice.

Brb me being stupid.

kantrip means his unclaimed protect.

Still dont like it though.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

The answer to that requires a certain someone to claim a certain something.

Unfortunately I cannot disclose who needs to claim what, and I will not out any more information until they do. So we should continue mass-claiming.
Alley Ooop though

Kantrip

Kantplay
I dont wnat you over Rajam though and I never said as such i just said i dun like you.

This post is also pretty defensive as why would you want Nabe anyway since he's been such a solid town read of yours since like d1 as i recall.

Can someone say lining up lynches ?

Also, don't try to undercut my suspicion on you with weak **** like this, it's just sad watching you try because we both know I'm always right on you, so just let me figure out what you are and it's all G.

Like, if you think you played well this game , and your town your mad wrong because you've played right into quite a bit of your scum meta, such as posturing reads confidently with nothing to back them up and when push comes to shove you try to hide that behind asking other people about the slots townie / scummieness. Plus a lot of your pushes ahve remained hella opportunistic and now your trying to push me out the door like my slot is even an option. Plz.
Yes... you did. Pretty clearly you asked Ruy why Rajam before me because you really didn't like me.

Now that your internal dialogue has cleared up your mistakes with my claim, do you feel better? Stop trying to figure out what I was or was not implying with my actions and claim, please.

Ruy, why do I need to unvote? We're solid on Rajamscum, he's not gonna get quick hammered.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Jenova, Town Tracker.

Hence why i'm not exactly believing Kantrip has a one shot track. Kinda seems needless, I dunno thats just a small bit of my worries really.

I can talk about who Kevin tracked too if you want.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Mkay.

N1: Tracked Swishy, he didnt visit anyone
n2: tracked nabe, nabe didnt visit anyone
n3: tracked potas, he didnt visit anyone
n4: inactive kevin so no action

Kantrip

Kantplay
Yeah no.

We've already had a town cop flip, I don't believe we've got two full investigatives and a JoaT with 2 investigate abilities.

Then you have literally 0 results? And no action n4 on a scum no kill Night?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Yeah no.

We've already had a town cop flip, I don't believe we've got two full investigatives and a JoaT with 2 investigate abilities.

Then you have literally 0 results? And no action n4 on a scum no kill Night?

Well your scum so...

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Ninja cant be tracked means the cop is needed though, cmon kantrip.

And yeah kevin made bad choices whatchu want from me. Don't try to udnercut my claim because he's a idiot.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

It's probably Nabe, if there is one. Why you saying you got Rb'd last night ?

Or that they rb'd scum ?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Naw man, pinning all the responsibility of your slot's bad action choices on KevinM to avoid responsibility isn't gonna fly.

And I was just saying your post ninja'd me, nothing about the ninja role.

I wasn't roleblocked last Night, it's possible scum was though

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I'm not lol, they were his choices. Strangely I am actually ok with his choices, wish he would have done one n4 though.

I know what you meant about me ninjaing you, i was making a separate point. Most ninja roles are untrackable iirc, so i dont see why joeys wouldnt be.

If scum was roleblocked, the rb'er needs to claim who they blocked. Obviously

Top Bottom