• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seizure of Power 10 (Utah - January 19th)

Zamoz

Smash Cadet
So I don't know if I told anybody but I'm off for the winter! Haha so I'm down to be smashin all dee time, so if anybody in the Draper to Downtown area feels like smashin we should set somethin up. No David I do not feel like drivin to Springville, Provo, or Orem so don't ask.
I'm too lazy to set it up but depending on if you find someone to do it my friend and I might join.

Edit: and I'm basically in the same area as FTS.

Edit2: Oh and the U of U's winter break is December 17th through Jan 6th, meaning the 2ish weeks before that is all finals time.

Gojira

Smash Lord
The new list

Me and the panelists have discussed. This list was hard thought out and stuff. We all thought this to be the best list. check the first page for the new list

Erion

Smash Cadet
When Erion said that he might not come to SoP 8 because of his grandmother, CREA also thought that it was C!Z who said that.
%$#@!

I'll quit posting in red then... :(
And by the way, I mean, by the way, it was because of my great grandfather.

Zamoz

Smash Cadet
I'm a spaz. U of U's finals are only one week before the 17th, but the last week of class can be just as time consuming so...yeah.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
It *might be possible for me to make it on the 15th if it started earlier than 1:00 PM.
This just might work:). We could take them out to breakfast, do an something till eleven, come to the tourney, and get home in time go to the dance. But yeah, it would have to start earlier and on time for this to work.

McFly

Smash Cadet
So how bout we make that MM best of 7 for 25 bucks if your so confident you can beat me again?
I can't guarantee I'll even be at the tournament, I already agreed to play you, though. I'm not confident enough for 25 bucks after playing you once in my life. . That's the first human Bowser I've ever fought. I never even said I can beat you. Find me the quote.

All I'm looking for is getting better and having fun, I'll friendly or money match you, whatever works.

Xtinction

Smash Journeyman
I can't guarantee I'll even be at the tournament, I already agreed to play you, though. I'm not confident enough for 25 bucks after playing you once in my life. . That's the first human Bowser I've ever fought. I never even said I can beat you. Find me the quote.

All I'm looking for is getting better and having fun, I'll friendly or money match you, whatever works.
mcfly!! haha i wanna money match you!! remember i was like fighting you..? then GOJIRA opend his big mouth and said we had to stop the match?? hah well i demand a REMATCH!.....but i want it to be a money match :psycho:

YazYaz

Smash Apprentice
i'll money match you goj.. and i'll money match anyone that's not in the top one in utah.. what's the earliest we can start the tourney if it was on the 15th? the earlier we start the better it'd be for me.. it's a saturday. what's everyone doing on a saturday morning?

McFly

Smash Cadet
Yeah, and I was just about to beat you too, Xtinction. If you really want to money match me, let's do it. I'm surprised you're so confident, after all, we did only play half a friendly match. The least I can do for you is to start out low, I wouldn't want to rip off a poor innocent kid for his entire life savings. Haha

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, and I was just about to beat you too, Xtinction. If you really want to money match me, let's do it. I'm surprised you're so confident, after all, we did only play half a friendly match. The least I can do for you is to start out low, I wouldn't want to rip off a poor innocent kid for his entire life savings. Haha
ha mcfly ill money match you for 5 dollars best out of 3 :)

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
Use for the big laggy TV found! ^_^

The big TV will be set up with a different game, most likely Ikaruga, during the tournament as long as people not eliminated from the tournament immediately report to their matches. This also means we need one more cube than normal. Credit for the idea goes to Junpei.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
i'll money match you goj.. and i'll money match anyone that's not in the top one in utah.. what's the earliest we can start the tourney if it was on the 15th? the earlier we start the better it'd be for me.. it's a saturday. what's everyone doing on a saturday morning?
Except "top one"? WTF Who says that...
And what everyone is doing on a Saturday morning = sleeping in. LOL

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
We should start thinking about something special after the tourney. If we started the tourney earlier than usual we would have time for almost anything. IHOP sounds goooood :) If there are any really good movies coming before the tournament we could do that too. Other ideas?

Let's get the attendance and supplies list started. We will need more cubes than we have been getting, and the 2 additional TVs would be good too.

It'll be like a tournament after a tournament-- Hit up Denny's, everyone order as much as you can, and the loser is whoever gets caught fleeing the restaurant without paying. I love it!

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Hmm. I'll do a 5 dollar MM with you. I don't know Zach's stupid rules, though.

I won't be Kirby if it's best of 5, though. And wtf, howcome you're #2 in Utah? :p

ANYWAY. Devin and I are hoping to bring two up and coming smash stars from St. Geroge, so that when Devin leaves, I'll still have someone to play with. Pwn them hard! They need to learn!

slave1

Smash Lord
i got a tv and a cube i could bring, if it is on the 15th. and i prefer dennys. it tastes better and its cheaper for the quantity. i like my food so i try to get the most for my money.

Gojira

Smash Lord
Anytime you wanna lose $25 you let me know.
i have MM your candy *** hundreds of times and you have not yet accepted one. so let me throw out a big challenge. If you accept one you have to accept them all.

DK vs CF Changed it to DK vs CF since we never did do this MM
Bowser vs Marth
Bowser vs Fox
and of course the sheik ditto
NEW Also if your brave enough my sheik vs your marth
all best of 5 for 5 dollars each set.

Top Bottom