• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seizure of Power 10 (Utah - January 19th)

Zamoz

Smash Cadet
If you guys are worried about it just get a headcount of who's going when the tournament starts and order the tickets online that morning. I guarentee it won't be sold out by then.

I've been to a lot of movies this year and I've only been to one that was sold out and none of the others were even close. (American Gangster was the sold out one I believe, don't remember)

I don't remember how many of them were on the opening weekend but at least a few others were.

Dess nuts

Smash Rookie
hey hows it goin is this tournament for anyone who wants to enter because me my cousin would like to participate we could bring a cube and possibly a t.v probaly a small one though send me a message or call me at (801) 685-6121 and thanks for doing this tournament i have been searching for one around here forever

Staz

Smash Lord
hey hows it goin is this tournament for anyone who wants to enter because me my cousin would like to participate we could bring a cube and possibly a t.v probaly a small one though send me a message or call me at (801) 685-6121 and thanks for doing this tournament i have been searching for one around here forever
so do u live in utah? and yes i think anyone could enter

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
Only if it takes you an hour to set up... Make sure you are here early enough to set up completely before I start registration.

Would this be a good tournament to start earlier than usual?

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I have to get work off in order to attend this, so I won't know until much later.

Gojira

Smash Lord
MM recap

I have one vs Dai-A for 5 dollars using mains.

I have on vs CREA sheik vs marth

I have one vs CREA the Bowser is TOO GOOD MM.

BOwser vs sheik best of 5 for 5 dollars MCfly

and i guess a best of 7 bowser vs marth vs C!Z. Anyone else?

Erion

Smash Cadet
CREA wears tiaras...
Oh, wait...

By the way, why CREA and what does it mean?

And I think 11:00 a.m. is great.

BattleChrist

Smash Lord
This might work out for me so i might be able to come and play with my Utah bros one more time. If i can go could i get some housing FTS CREA or you know whoever else could. I would need a ride from the airport probably if thats cool to.

YazYaz

Smash Apprentice
if it started at eleven we'd be able to stay for singles too. we really need that extra hour. so if you want some peach action eleven would be best.

Top Bottom