• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik Presents: Smash Bash-Athon MELEE IS SATURDAY BRAWL IS SUNDAY CHU IS EVERY DAY

Leh

Smash Ace
Your goin to CH4 seibrik? **** guess i need a teammate to destroy this tourney then.

Leh

Smash Ace
Uh no, mk will definitely not be banned.
Theres 0 reason to do that.

T3AM U GOT PW3ND

Smash Rookie
it will be my first tourny but i live close to zero ping like 5 mins away but anyone else live around the area im trying to get some sessions going lmk please

spider_sense

Smash Champion
I haven't posted in forever.

I'll think about this.
I've got no bread, but I miss the smash community.
lol, Come to this; I got you if you need a ride bruttha, just spot me $3-5 bucks for gas. Don't even enter. Just come and have fun and do a bunch of friendlies. :3 Mmmm Pepperoni Bread.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
lol, Come to this; I got you if you need a ride bruttha, just spot me $3-5 bucks for gas. Don't even enter. Just come and have fun and do a bunch of friendlies. :3 Mmmm Pepperoni Bread.

yeah, I gotcha.
My mom's got all that **** to be made too.
****in' delishhh.

I'll let you know soon if you get on aim. D:

MnM

Smash Journeyman
My 2nd tourney. hopefully i'll be able to make it :) if i do i can bring wii + brawl and possibly Melee.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Hey Seibrik you need to talk to the ZP guys about the date change because my dad called them today and they told him that Brawl was Saturday.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
I'm going to this. I'll try to bring my setup. But I'll try to enter melee singles. Lee, try to come back. I heard you're coming back to melee; stop being a lazy black guy. =/

(Lets try to have a smashfest this Friday. If anyone wants to go to ZP Friday evening. Let me know by sending me a PM)

Life After Death

Smash Champion
i gave up hope on lee. im not his mom aint gonna force him to play. he's jus ttoo dam lazy to put any effort so ima be too lazy to gget him good. getting tired of callling elliot and lee and no answers on their phone just cuz them being lazy.

if he really wants to get good at melee he should come no matter how low the attendance is. its hopw u get better playing people that dont 3 stock u constantly like me. but he's being stupid

Leh

Smash Ace
This thread is mad boring.

Whats goin on with this tourney?

Top Bottom