• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik Presents: Smash Bash-Athon MELEE IS SATURDAY BRAWL IS SUNDAY CHU IS EVERY DAY

Linguini

Smash Master
Im coming to this, my suggestion,cancel melee and leave brawl, no point no one is coming for melee.

O well im going to the gators game right now payceeeeeeeeeeeeee

GO GATORS

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
chu's still in florida? i had no idea :laugh:

is he staying long enough to make january gigs?

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Um, how many people are coming? This thread seems slow. o_O

OK, I need a partner for Brawl...

Just to make sure, Brawl has now shifted to Sunday, right?

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
It's going to be weird for people who didn't read the whole thread show up on Saturday for Brawl, then. o_O

He really needs to update the first post and topic title.

ChuDat

Smash Master
wiat wait wait wait... let me get this straight...

Saturday = Melee
and
Sunday = Brawl ? Right?

From what I hear from my cousins, this is what is hapenning. If ANYONE can confirm this and is good friends with seibrik (that can call him and speak to him, or not), MAKE A NEW THREAD WITH THE DETAILS!!!!!! Its friday already and this problem is hapenning? Thats not right =/.

But yea, I'll be here regardless =D! My flight was changed to leave monday ^_^. I guess i'll be seeing everyone again one last time until next year!! haha.

Oh colbol, Tipped off 4? can't go to that sorry man =/. Well, If I decide to stay another week i'll let ya know!

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Ok guys, sorry i've been so out of it, literally. Was in the hospital earlier this week due to stomache virus/dehydration=deadly combination of sorts or w.e.

as such, i will no longer be going to c4, that combined with other reasons, so i'll b here for practice (in either game lets set something up tonight) and the tournies.

I'll update the first page in a bit but heres the rundown.

Friday night: Practice: Brawl/Melee
Saturday: MELEE I honestly dont care who comes or how many people come or how little people come, i just wana play some **** melee, so everyone that reads this that knows somsone who even THINKS about melee, tell them about it, tell them to come, drag them, w.e. Its the last practice i'll get before TO4!

Sunday: BRAWL..... w.e. its brawl, :)

jk but really, sunday will be the brawl day, doubles and singles as usual. Hope to see some old and new faces this weekend. Looking foward to a nice, chill, relaxing weekend at home to recoup from this hectic horrible horrible week.

PEACE.

BRING SETUPS!!!!

TV'S!!!

WII'S!!!!!

GAMECUBES!!!!

BRAWLS!!!

MELEEESS!!!!

MEMORYCARDS!!!!

****ROLLERS!!!!

Master Raven

Smash Master
****, I'm sorry you had to experience stomach virus/dehydration. I've experienced a stomach virus myself like four years ago so I know how awful that **** feels like. I'm glad you'll be at this event though.

ChuDat

Smash Master
Sweet! Seibrik changed his mind and he'll be at this instead haha. **** man, sorry about ur illnesses, hope u feel better =/.

On a positive note, seibrik, u want to team up in brawl for this?

MnM

Smash Journeyman
sry to hear that seibrik :/ hopefully you'll feel good in no time. and thanks for updating this. I'll be sure to bring a setup on sunday.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Oh colbol, Tipped off 4? can't go to that sorry man =/. Well, If I decide to stay another week i'll let ya know!
yeah it's gonna be huge (run by the same people who ran greatest melee tournament)
you have to come! how am i supposed to get revenge on you haha

ChuDat

Smash Master
wait wtf? I didn't ask u LMFAO

U can team with my third cousin though =D, hes got the chudat mind game genes in him LOLZ

YAYUHHZZ!!!! This tourney is going to be awesome =)

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
legends say wen linguini actually tries in brawl, gates to hell open and demons swallow all in his path.

Although it is only a legend, seeing as anyone who has actually witnessed such events are no longer with us...

Chu im teaming with Afro for brawl, i'll team wit u for melee tho ;)

im prolly not gona do melee teams otherwise lol

im tiiiight on cash this weekend. its the homestretch before i get the big GREEEEN

i'll be there round 11. im goin to bed now, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM CALLING ME UNTIL MORNING

i would love a good long full nights sleep to feel in tip top shape for tomorrow.

Calling before 9:30AM is unacceptable and is liable to one free rest on my part should we play in tourny.

You've been warned.

MnM

Smash Journeyman
anyone wanna team up for doubles brawl? i'm willing to show up a little early on Sunday.

Someone decently good at brawl?

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I still need someone good for a teammate. ._.

And I'm sorry about that stomach virus, Seibrik. That really sucks. It reminds me of when I got the flu five years ago. :dizzy:

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Um, I don't think Nick Riddle was being sarcastic in that statement. o_O

I really hope you all are having fun over there right now. I can't wait for tomorrow! ^_^

*still needs partner*

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Um...

OK. It seems that no one else. would partner up with me anyways.

See you tomorrow.

Top Bottom