• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik & Linguini Presents: Brawl Bash II! 4/12/08POT>1300! FIRST MAJOR CREW BATTLE!

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Alright everyone.... I've decided about the 9th slot for the FIU VS TNT Crew battle.

You can check out the first post for your answer, its very vital that everyone interested looks at the bottom of the first post, posts their thoughts, and weather their interested.

Btw, depending on how the meeting with the ZP owners tomorrow goes, i may or may not have to set a cap on the attendance. I doubt it, but the store isn't exactly home depot.

And to Sabin and Dguy, not too worry. The brackets will be set, and fair. Much care will be put into them.
Sabin, the reason they were crappy last saturday was cuz it was a mini tourny, we didn't care that much, and linguini ran the brackets. Wen I do it this saturday, i'll put some time and elbow grease into them.

If theres anyting im forgettin let me know.

Check the first post, and BRING TV's, theres a chance 1 or 2 of those signed up might not come. Be prepared.

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
if i had a tv to bring, i would.

seibrik - good stuff, yeah I understand about mini tourny .. just sayin this is a good turnout so we will do it right. I had an idea to make things a little better for everyone since its gonna be packed.. if they have chairs or something to put along the back wall I know there was like a couch or something off hand. But have the 2 chairs per tv for tourny, then have random seats along the back wall to help the flood of ppl.

Or maybe the back area (since its huge) can have some some seats as well open. I'm sure you can figure it out.. Maybe give time frames for people when their matches are coming up and go outside and chill get some fresh air lol

I have a feeling its gonna get hot and nasty.

Finch

Smash Lord
ice climbers have potential in my opinion, their desynch techs are kinda weird though

finch: so are you sure you have enough room for sheer, xyz, skrach, garbanzo and I? cuz thats a lot of people for one car..
I told Will I only have room in my car for 5 people. That includes myself. I drive a Honda Accord. Sorry for the confusion.

Othersyde

Smash Rookie
In all likelihood I'm probably going to go compete but just wondering...

Single Elimination? Double elimination?

How will the seeding be done?

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
In all likelihood I'm probably going to go compete but just wondering...

Single Elimination? Double elimination?

How will the seeding be done?
Double Elimination. The seeding will be done by crew, so people who play each other all the time will not knock each other out.

I'm going with 1 or 2 people, idk if you added me or anything. So is this just pay at the door, or what?
A little before the doubles tournament, Seibrik will start calling for the Door Fee, and writing names down.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
this thing is so big...Saturday can't possibly come fast enough. Havn't been this excited about anything since hard knocks

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Hahah wtf aasem. You've only been to like 1 tourney outside of gigs with us in the past like year and 1/2. I used to ask u every tourney if you wanted to come and u pritty much always said no. Eventually I just quit asking.

Theres no more room in Finch's car but if you drive i'll go with you and pay for gas.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Btw seibrik, i main pikachu, not samus.......i played samus against galeon cuz its a stupid matchup.

snowmann

Smash Cadet
yo nicky give me a rie to this again ima be there to search for a **** holder for you
yea i think i can give you a ride there if i dont end up just getting a ride with christian if he is driving. If christian does drive im pretty sure he wont mind giving you a ride too.

I dont know why everyone is so eager to join fiu, bcc will own fiu. I hope there is no cap on the attendance, just have alot of people chill outside zp in between matches, i hope we can get 100 people to come.

BetaWolf

Smash Apprentice
****, everyone I've been wanting to meet going to this tourney. I need to find if I can somehow come. *Wants to challenge people in SSB64*

<EDIT> Is this the right address for Zero Ping? 5431 Sheridan St., Hollywood

Seibrik didn't even mention the city its in so I'm clueless. Never been there.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
****, everyone I've been wanting to meet going to this tourney. I need to find if I can somehow come. *Wants to challenge people in SSB64*

<EDIT> Is this the right address for Zero Ping? 5431 Sheridan St., Hollywood

Seibrik didn't even mention the city its in so I'm clueless. Never been there.
5450 S. State Road 7, suite 11
Davie FL 33174

i think thats the address. I searched Zero Ping on mapquest and it gave me this addy

BetaWolf

Smash Apprentice
Be-cauz, my parents are coming to visit that day, and will probably be there all day. If I do come, I'll only be there for friendlies.

1-up

Smash Journeyman
ok so this crew BS is going down AFTER the tournament right? i dont feel like waiting two hours so that a small percentage of the entrants for the REAL tournament can make themselves feel important by having some crew battle or w/e. and why the **** are you posting about a round robin for your last spot on the first page WHO GIVES A ****. you guys are just are just having a big circle-jerk trying to hype this **** no one cares but the few people involved. you wanna see whos the better crew the tournament results will show clear enough.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
BetaWolf I'll own you and anyone else who wants to get owned in ssb64. :)

You gotta bring the n64 though.

Finch we have a TV we can bring, do you have room for it?

chai

Smash Rookie
kinda ****ed up but alright, i guess i didnt realize asking me a question like once or twice a semester was so taxing on you

my apologies

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Just got my schedule, I'm off. ^_^

Who wants to team with the Manko? I play ROB/Kirby

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
ok so this crew BS is going down AFTER the tournament right? i dont feel like waiting two hours so that a small percentage of the entrants for the REAL tournament can make themselves feel important by having some crew battle or w/e. and why the **** are you posting about a round robin for your last spot on the first page WHO GIVES A ****. you guys are just are just having a big circle-jerk trying to hype this **** no one cares but the few people involved. you wanna see whos the better crew the tournament results will show clear enough.
Speaking of seeing how big peoples junk is, any person(s) that might beat me at this tourny should totally come to dodgeball that we do every saturday night at 12:30-1:00am til whenever usually 4am~. Its not far from ZP.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
GREAT NEWS EVERYONE.

.D0c. aka Max is now going and is going to be driving to the tournament, but he dosen't wanna ride alone. So, Dop, and garbanzo can now go, just PM D0c, for more info.

p.s since were having problems with the crews, i say we extend it to 10 ppl now, that way Rexx and the other dude can both play.

plus, we want to have Dop play in our crews w/o sitting out anyone. because we all know Dop is TNT baby.

Top Bottom