• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik & Linguini Presents: Brawl Bash II! 4/12/08POT>1300! FIRST MAJOR CREW BATTLE!

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
howd u go from snake to MK?

if you want a faster paced, non boring character.. should try sheik/wolf .. and game & watch is fun and great. not the fastest.. but def. not boring.

Rexx

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I think we can all talk it over. If we need to cut members, we can discuss who will be sitting out. I know my bro didn't place but I have a feeling he might be a stronger player overall compared to me,, with online experience and what-not. But we will see what happens.

EDIT:
Our updated list. If FIU could add members to accommodate for our extra members, that would be awesome. We don't want anybody sitting out of this crew battle.

1. Seibrik/Kirby----------1. XYZ/Ike
2. Galeon/Lucas----------2. Skratch/Marth
3. Chaz/Marth------------3. Dguy/Lucario
4. Danny/Pit---------- 4. Vijin/Dedede
5. Tommy G/Falco------ 5. Crom(lol)/Snake
6. Anthony/Meta Fart------- 6. SheerMadness/Kirby
7. NickRiddle/Bowser------7. AngryLobster/Mario
8. Esam/Samus----------- 8. Otru/Fox?
9.-----------??--------------9. Ted Boosley

Well the 9th person is missing from our side..Maybe I cane step in this. Seibrik if possible add my Ike in this crew battle.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
i'll do one MM with anyone who wants it

but you have to want it

wolf/ike/rob/meta knight/lucario
Sure, i'll do a $2-$5 MM, my ike/gw vs your whatever.

LIES CLOUD > REDX
(though when i played ff7, i always had redxiii in....AND CATSITH)

CATSITH IS SO **** REAL
It's all about Vincent Valentine baby!! (check the avatar)

Ooohhh Ooohhh I wanna make bets on the crew battles !!! I got 20$ on FIU. Any takers??? Seriously?

Work, school, and life in general is owning me, but I wanna come to this. Hopefully this will be my first BBRRAAWWLL!! tourny. (excitement!!!)

Hope to see you NooBs there. Peace!

- advent -
HEY! avatar match best to 3. Loser has to change their avatar!!!
Blockstunners wanna do a crew battle vs CFL!. You guys in?
I mean sure, but since we're all paying alot for gas and such, I think were going to limit to 1 crew battle, and if we win agaisnt FIU, we can play it by ear and challenge you guys. Sounds good?

Garbanzo: IF Dopplesexy/SPLINTER doesn't go, then we have room for 1 more in Finch's car, right finch?

CFL for top 10 spots baby! Let's do it! :psycho:

Q/RX- where you at?!!?

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
xyz depending on $ situation we can just play for fun/hype. We all glad the cfl ppl are comin. so if you don't got the $ for it (you should after beating FIU though ;) ) We can just play it out for the sake of

*crazy announcer voice* "the best crew in FL"

also OTRU.. I am the highlander of MK's .. I must destroy you as well now. I am sorry. There can only be one lol.

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
ah.. sorry chops.

it's ok. I support your MK decision. Since of course I am biased. MK players unite. When you are playing in your head do you say "chop chop chop chop chop chop...etc"? I mean that sword just chops ppl up.. and it fits your name already ;)

OTRU...

Smash Champion
ice climbers have potential in my opinion, their desynch techs are kinda weird though

finch: so are you sure you have enough room for sheer, xyz, skrach, garbanzo and I? cuz thats a lot of people for one car..

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ice climbers have potential in my opinion, their desynch techs are kinda weird though

finch: so are you sure you have enough room for sheer, xyz, skrach, garbanzo and I? cuz thats a lot of people for one car..

OTRU...

Smash Champion
hahaha it seems like thats how its gonna be

yo seibrik you were mentioning about bets on ur first post of the thread, how about I bet 3 bux that at least 2 people from TNT will be top 5, any takers?

KoopaKiD

Smash Cadet
bah Abe, If i wasnt bullsh*tted by that cheap G&W (Bane not Raef) I woulda been facing you loser bracket finals, tough luck with those couple 0% suicides

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
looking at the crew lineups...am i seriously the only diddy kong in CFL going to this thing? >.>

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I think its just me, xyz, otru, and skrach in Finch's car. Theres no room for anyone else right?

Btw thnx a lot for the ride Finch. :)

snowmann

Smash Cadet
nah yo, you've got it kinda mixed up, you've gotta get through my metaknight before claiming anything at all!! ;)

:tnt:
you are all gay (Especially chops) lol mk is my character. I will own you all. Or we could start an all mk crew lol.

Linguini

Smash Master
I ****ing suck at this game but i will be accepting any mm's 1-10$$ VS my Marth.
Also me and Chops want some team mm's so post if your down.
Finally, BCC is going to be getting in these crew battles.
So far its looking like
Me
Chops
Nicky
Jason
Johnny(yeah, its him, hes back)
OWNED

WANT SOME GET SOME

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
1 page ago I did mention I want to step in for the 9th person in that crew battle >_>
This is true, but breakdown has merged with FIU, so i think rexx gets first dibs...im not really sure. Seibrik stop being lazy and tell us!

Lots of cocky people here, and otru, i will bet 5$ that at least 4 of the top 5 will NOT be TNT members, *internet hand shake*

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
snowmann.. i must destroy you as well now. there can only be one. lol the highlander aka meta knight has spoken

PolMex23

Smash Champion
i live in sarasota i wanna rep something for these battles i mean **** im better than a lot of these scrubs...ne ways if fiu needs another slot my wario will be a fvuking beast, and if u think im nothing talk to bane or polmex =)
Yea hes for real...just sad his *** got beat by me =) :chuckle: Muahahahha

Yes, I know abe, it was by luck i won 2nd match, but I beat you the third map fool xD.

Oh an yes, hes too much. Hax, a Haxing, biking, farting Wario xD

OTRU...

Smash Champion
nice ESAM, you're a smart kid i see... turning around my sentence and saying the same thing---> 2 good.
Sure im down, but thats the only bet ill make. Like I trust my dawgs but I still dont wanna over extend
with $5 id rather do $3 if thats cool w u

:tnt:

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
yeah I was also going to note proper seeding. lots of crews... should be able to spread everyone out nicely without chaos.

I mean last ZP tournament sucked on that respect. Lets make it happen.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
He'll put us all in crews based on...which crews we are in, but don't get your hopes up for more than a first round of not playing your city people. Hell..most of the people going are SFlers, so we would play each other more readily than the others.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Cesar...I cannot take neither you nor Andres, unless we get a television in my place...And, I'll MM Nic for whatever amount he chooses. :-D

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
this tournament is going to get SO ****ING HOT AND GROSS AND SMELLY.

EVERY ONE MAKE SURE TO SHOWER AND NOT SMELL LIKE A$$. I know thats asking a lot of majority of smashers.

I think if you smell like someone crapped all over you in your sleep you should be DQ'd.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I'm bringing some cologne from my house, so that might help. I'll spray all of you who smell like ****!

Top Bottom