• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik & Linguini Presents: Brawl Bash II! 4/12/08POT>1300! FIRST MAJOR CREW BATTLE!

Mr H is MARIO

Smash Journeyman
Updating the attendance list right now. And i think I may unban Frigate and Delfino.... Lemme hear ur thoughts.

But until then, I will entertain you with a quote, from within a conversation between me and Galeon.

Ice Kid, this one's for you!!

"Galeon EZ (10:26:29 PM): so fun to see olimars squirm when they're off the ledge
Seibrik (10:27:12 PM): its like taking candy from a baby.... then slapping the baby a few times and kicking off a cliff, then holding on to the cliff so the baby can't make it back.... yea... just like that"
Almost as fun as watching a lucas try to PK Thunder himself onto a ledge....free hits ftw.

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
Our "crew" has been **** talked into playing icekid and the icekiddies crew, so might want to add that to the list.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Riot, tell me ur crew with all the participating members names please.

Same goes for Cfl.

Do I really need to mention the TV issue in every post? We need them.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I think CFL Should be.

Sheer
Skratch??
Dguy
Vijin
Crom
XYZ
Angry Lobster??
OTRU??
dunno who else is going.

but ya that will be our crew and were going to limit to $5 dollar each.
because we are spending about $10-$15 in gas, so yeah.
come take our money.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Yea, the ones participating in the crew battle know about it.

And XYZ, im 94% postitive FIU would accept, so until I hear otherwise we do.

I'll update the crew battle section.
Maybe we can do both at the same time, but that might be distracting. We should just take our time.

*EDIT*
Btw, if Someone from the cfl crew could check the first post, and tell me if I got all the mains right in the crew section for ur crew, that'd be great. Thanks.

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
I already have a layout for a crew tournament. I have organized the concept for Brawl and talked it over with icekid and a few others. People seem to like the ideas. If people are interested in putting together a crew based tournament, let me know and I will post up all the information.

It sounds solid and would be really fun.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Anyone have 2 spots for a ride to this thing? Ill drive to your house in Orlando/UCF Area, then ride with you and supply you gas money. Me and my teammate want to go, but I really dont feel up to another 3 hour drive. Not after i just came from gainesville yesterday

Edit: And apparently a crew battle is going down? PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE someone give me and my friend a ride. I want to represent CFL

Edit2: Jesus, I just read through the thread, and all this talking even has ME hyped, and I won't even be in a crew battle probably.

Vijin

Smash Ace
I think CFL Should be.

Sheer
Skratch??
Dguy
Vijin
Crom
XYZ
Angry Lobster??
OTRU??
dunno who else is going.

come take our money.
Ted Boosley is coming too :psycho:

And I think A-L is going to make it for sure. He has to work but he will either get someone to work for him, or come down with a real bad case of the flu. Not sure which, yet.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
well imo to be fair, since we have alot of CFLian's going now, and no real captain to determine spots in the crew, we should organize sets with ppl who didn't place top 10 at hardknocks. does that sound fair, or should we appoint a leader to position the troops?

melbourn/tnt/cfl chime in?

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Yea, the ones participating in the crew battle know about it.

And XYZ, im 94% postitive FIU would accept, so until I hear otherwise we do.

I'll update the crew battle section.
Maybe we can do both at the same time, but that might be distracting. We should just take our time.

*EDIT*
Btw, if Someone from the cfl crew could check the first post, and tell me if I got all the mains right in the crew section for ur crew, that'd be great. Thanks.
I'm still surprised that you'd add two none FIU people to your crew battles when you already have like 10 FIU people attending your tournament. Also, I may be able to bring a Wii but I'm really unsure for now.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Record the crew battles please

I would love to participate but im probably not going

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Such a huge pot now man...This **** is going into the general tournament area! Maybe with this pot OOSers will show up! That way, SFL can prove they're better than EVERYONE! :laugh: /cocky

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
Riot, tell me ur crew with all the participating members names please.

Same goes for Cfl.

Do I really need to mention the TV issue in every post? We need them.
Actually it'll probably be pretty weak, me and sighrax i think are the only ones going. Sly has to work and TTB is working more on Guilty Gear than brawl. We can always do it melee style and split 10/15/20 stocks between the 2 of us and **** that way.

I'm still surprised that you'd add two none FIU people to your crew battles when you already have like 10 FIU people attending your tournament. Also, I may be able to bring a Wii but I'm really unsure for now.
Pretty sure the people they added were just significantly better than the people they didnt add that were from FIU, this is for money after all lolzzzz

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
I think CFL Should be.

Sheer
Skratch??
Dguy
Vijin
Crom
XYZ
Angry Lobster??
OTRU??
dunno who else is going.

come take our money.
Do you guys have room for one more? I would really like to go and need a ride. I'll pay 20 for gas and more if needed.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Pretty sure the people they added were just significantly better than the people they didnt add that were from FIU, this is for money after all lolzzzz
I highly doubt it. Plus crew battles generally are more about bragging rights rather than money. Especially considering that each member only doubles the amount of money they put it in. In this case being a very low amount. But thanks for your output, I guess.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Can I MM you too, "best Luigi there is"? Bowser or Marth, either one works.
Um, ok, =). Im pretty positive that hes a better bowser. But, sayin your a better luigi? xD, I can't wait to see you there fool. xD

Oh my, think I might have to put the **** Train on it's tracks an stop by your house fool xD :chuckle:

Top Bottom