• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik & Linguini Presents: Brawl Bash II! 4/12/08POT>1300! FIRST MAJOR CREW BATTLE!

King_Peachee

Smash Journeyman
NNID
King_Peachee
3DS FC
3754-9306-5412
I will be at this. This time with a few friends. We may not be ready to fully prove ourselves just yet, but we are close. L-Town represent. Haha.

I just had to do it.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Open for all MMs, pikachu, samus, or fox. I don't care which. If you come otru, FOX DITTOES!!

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Luigi_1 could you please post the number of people going so they can all go on the attendance list?

joeysmash

Smash Ace
NNID
papakarcher
just kinda browsin through the tournys in the region, and couldn't help but notcied you had Delfino plaza banned. Why? i am guessing something funny or weird happened.

Finch

Smash Lord
Weeg we have to meet at this thing because I'm gonna be stuck in Lakeland all summer with no one to smash with otherwise.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
NMB is where my girlfriend lives, and I'm pretty sure she's coming to this...It''ll be no more than 5-10 minutes out of my way. PM me your address so I can check.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Weeg we have to meet at this thing because I'm gonna be stuck in Lakeland all summer with no one to smash with otherwise.
ey man, if you want when you get to lakeland, you can come play brawl with me and my boys. We usually play in Lake Alfred, which is about a 40 min drive from lakeland with all the ****ty traffic

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Updating the attendance list right now. And i think I may unban Frigate and Delfino.... Lemme hear ur thoughts.

But until then, I will entertain you with a quote, from within a conversation between me and Galeon.

Ice Kid, this one's for you!!

"Galeon EZ (10:26:29 PM): so fun to see olimars squirm when they're off the ledge
Seibrik (10:27:12 PM): its like taking candy from a baby.... then slapping the baby a few times and kicking off a cliff, then holding on to the cliff so the baby can't make it back.... yea... just like that"

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Any other MMs? C'mon guys, it's just Bowser...Or Marth. XD

Btw...WE NEED SOME ****ING TELEVISIONS SO BRING SOME!!!!! UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE HERE UNTIL SUNDAY MORNING WE NEED MOAR!

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
This **** i just realized is getting pretty big. We still need more people AND MORE TV'S!!!!

Anyways

i updated the attendance list emensly. Also added which crews people are from, from memory.

If i messed up or if u wanna tell me urs, lemme kno and i'll update it.
this is just to give us an idea of how much representation is goin on.

There's also going to be an official crew battle following the singles competition, which will consist of FIU and BlockStunners, Ice Kids crew.
I will update the first post with more info on that as it comes out, but as of now They have 7 people, and we just need to figure out who would represent FIU.
Once that happens I will update the crews section with number of people, and the names of each participating crew member.

Remember, TV'S!!!

Coselm

Smash Ace
You should ban jungle japes. Ridiculously high roof. And I think delphino is fine, but frigate is questionable for characters like olimar ivysaur and Zamus.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Japes is a good counterpick...High roof is only bad for people who kill up...And Frigate is a counterpick...Against those with Tether recoveries...Worst part is the no ledge on the right side thing, and that lasts a minute...And doens't come back until...I think 3 or 4 minutes into the match.

Equi

Smash Ace
Blockstunnahz!

Is my prediction >_<

Unless I have to face Nick Riddle's crazy I haven't figured out flying omfg bowser first :p

SheerMadness

Smash Master
CFL will probably have enough for a 8 person crew for crew battles.

SFL is gonna get cromboed.

snowmann

Smash Cadet
But there are like...3 members in BCC, you chops and gangsta....nicky doesn't count. TNT should probably fight FIU, seems like a better matchup.
why dont i count? Are you afraid i will just own you too bad, cause i will. If you wanna fox ditto me esam let me know. As far as delfino plaza goes, i dont think it should be banned. O yea i think you forgot to add eliott and christian on the attendance list, and mine and eliott's friend kamal (was at the last one) said he is coming again, so you can add him too. Nick riddle i will probably mm your bowser wit my metanight.

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
wooo CFL.. I will root for CFL vs. any non team member from SFL.. because CFL ppl are ballin as hell and in our hearts honorary blockstunners. ;)

Top Bottom