• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[See post #603] SoCal Melee Arcadian Tournament - Sept. 12

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
i'm trying to get into melee

i'll come to this, probably too late to enter, but i hope someone can teach me a couple things <3

Kira-

Smash Champion
i'm trying to get into melee

i'll come to this, probably too late to enter, but i hope someone can teach me a couple things <3
what time will you get there? I might be able to postpone your pool if you're not too late.

can i enter if i use link??

if not ima mm top 3 with my link lol
No sorry =(
lol no way your link is that good

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
what time will you get there? I might be able to postpone your pool if you're not too late.
probably like 1 at the earliest, most likely around 1:30, i get off of work at 12 and it's over an hour away from me

sometimes i get off earlier, i'll see what i can do

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
i one time made fun of gamefaqs by calling it game***s to a friend of a friend who had recently come out of the closet :x

* Azen's Late Arrival Rule: If you arrive at the venue after 12 PM and still wish to sign up, you will be charged a Late Fee of $2. There will be no exceptions so please arrive on time!

you cant be nice and mean at the same time! :mad:

Kira-

Smash Champion
probably like 1 at the earliest, most likely around 1:30, i get off of work at 12 and it's over an hour away from me

sometimes i get off earlier, i'll see what i can do
Yeah you can make it for sure if we put your pool last.

We have to get through the first couple rounds of Doubles before we can start a pool anyway, the first pools will probably start around 1pm.

and yeah you would have to pay 2 more bucks =(

Lol thanks. Tournaments really get posted there? Gfaqs noobs are perfect.

I'll probably be doing the seeding, with one or two other people there for reference. Since there's no rankings list to go by, seeding will go by who you play with in your area, and then by our opinion of the best players.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
you guys are all ******s. If Lucky gets in, why can't other ranked people get in?

stupid *****es!

kakx

Smash Cadet
Lol Kouryuu, I wonder if we'll ever find something you can't hate on.

Make him go! Or find a ride from someone! Or take the bus/train from wherever you live lol

****. macd ftw
Arcadia to Irvine is FARRRR! >:O Sleepy says "I don't wanna drive more than 20 mins for a game that I don't even want to play." Hm.. O wells.

Top Bottom