• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Secret Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox21

Smash Apprentice
Of course nintendo knows, there just telling you that so you stop bugging them with e-mails

Hyper Luigi

Smash Ace
Maybe the kids dad works at Nintendo of Japane... it's unlikely, but it might be true. However, I'll have to go with the hunch that Nintendo of America doesn't know too much, and any info on special characters that they do know of they don't want to tell. This is actually neat, because it gives us all a chance to discover who the special characters will be by playing the game. Though, I don't really want to wait until the game comes out in the US before I get to find out who the special characters are...

ZeldaFox38

Smash Lord
Well, maybe it's about time we turn this topic around. Maybe we should make christmas lists or something about who's our favorite characters for this new game and stuff like that. (I don't want to start anything again, but I'm estimating about 27 characters totally, mainly because you can count 9 right and 3 down, so 9*3=27)
1) Star Wolf ('cause I wanna kick Mario's butt with Wolfy)
2) Bayou Billy (does anyone know who I'm talking about? Anyone watch the episode of How's Bayou from Captain N? Anyone besides me actually own The Adventures of Bayou Billy??)
3) Andross (for $hits & giggles)
4) Ganondorf (so I can kick the wussy out of Jigglypuff and cream her)
5) Falco Lombardi (more Star Fox the better)
6) Mother Brain (I don't KNOW!!!!!!)
7) Gigyas (Earthbound, anyone?)
8) James McCloud (both the racer from F-Zero X and the Star Fox one!)
Thank you for reading my stupidity.
:p

GameFox

Smash Apprentice
You have a point about Star Fox (the more the better) But you left out Mega Man, Wario, Pit and a few others that we want.

Gideon

Moreliator
BRoomer
u know, ive been thinking, he might have regretted doing that, registered a new name, and is now enjoying our forums witha good reputation...

get_off_my_platform

Smash Rookie
I just finished reading this whole topic (holy **** thats long!!) and i'm caught up to the conversation. I think that banjo-kazooie has a spot because rare helped out (slightly) with ssb by designing the polygonal figures for DK. I can believe sonic is in because sega recently made a sonic game for gba and there is also rumours that sega is going third party. also square is allying with nintendo again opening up final fantasy characters for the game (possibly). and i will add one more thingin my opinion, SONY IS GOIN DOWN! if sega is going third party it will make games for nintendo (sonic advance). another thing about megaman and capcom. capcom worked WITH nintendo to develop the new zelda games for gbc meaning that it is likely for megaman to appear (YES!). anyway, ill go for now

PS. does anyone know anymore gamecube sites?? i goto gamecubexl.com and thats all.

DreamKidX2

Smash Rookie
Hey, in case you're wondering where the **** Big Rock is, He is at camp for his church. He should be coming back soon though.

Now, for me...I go to the same school as him and he is my friend....Though it sorta pisses me off that he beats me at smash bros. every darn time we play.... :mad:

PK_THUNDER

Smash Cadet
He's your friend!?! Rent a lie detector from the police and see if he's telling the truth or when he gets back just tell him nicely
"Stop f***'n unpacking and get on the***computer!!!!"
In a nice freindly tone if you can.

Mad Mario

Smash Journeyman
Sheesh! 13 pages :eek: :eek: !! 420 posts :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:!!!! This post is huge and is still going :eek: :eek: !couldn't resist smilies

Rith

Smash Ace
Sega isn't a posibility just because it recently became a third party developer. And I don't think it's even confirmed that Square is jumping boats. Also, Final Fantasy characters just wouldn't fit. Period. There are tons of third party developers for Nintendo, and if we made assumptions like you did all the time and they were all real, get_off_my_platform, the list of characters for Melee would be tremendous. And just because Capcom helped make a game for GBC doesn't, in no way, make it likely that they'll put in one of their most famous characters in Melee. That was likely a rare deal to make.

You are simply giving up your hopes and will be more and more dissapointed when you find they're not there in Melee as you dream more and more about the possible characters and try to believe it. That goes for all of you.

Sorry get_off_my_platform if I offended you in anyway (same with anyone), I wasn't intending this as an insult. Prove me if I'm wrong.

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
Originally posted by Rith:
<STRONG>Sega isn't a posibility just because it recently became a third party developer. And I don't think it's even confirmed that Square is jumping boats. Also, Final Fantasy characters just wouldn't fit. Period. There are tons of third party developers for Nintendo, and if we made assumptions like you did all the time and they were all real, get_off_my_platform, the list of characters for Melee would be tremendous. And just because Capcom helped make a game for GBC doesn't, in no way, make it likely that they'll put in one of their most famous characters in Melee. That was likely a rare deal to make.

You are simply giving up your hopes and will be more and more dissapointed when you find they're not there in Melee as you dream more and more about the possible characters and try to believe it. That goes for all of you.

Sorry get_off_my_platform if I offended you in anyway (same with anyone), I wasn't intending this as an insult. Prove me if I'm wrong.</STRONG>
Right on! No one believes me about that! Anyway...just saying I completely agree.

The Skull Goblin

Smash Cadet
Right on Rith! Just because Sega is a thrid party doesn't mean that now SSB theme has to change. Second if Sonic was in it why would Nintendo keep it a secret? Anyway if Big Rock does come back hopefully he will give us some good prof on why there are 2 clones of Mario.

[ July 22, 2001: Message edited by: The Skull Goblin ]

Smashman

Smash Champion
Portland, Connecticut, U.S.A., Earth, Milky Way Ga
I agree with Gid, we should forgive him if he confesses and apologizes, maybe he was just excited about SSBM so much that he just wanted to make up a big large topic for some odd reason. But I think that this topic still sucks and should be closed. That "friend" is probably Big Rock himself.

Rith

Smash Ace
Originally posted by sheikah:
<STRONG>sonic might be in it ........he is going to be on gba</STRONG>
That is SEGA's game, not Nintendo's. Sega doesn't have to license itself to put sonic in, so I still doubt that he's in.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
In the order you fight them, the last 3 characters you fight in the game are:
-"The Hand"
-Your characters arch-enemy
-You'll have to just wait and see!

I know it's a little old, but were you talking about Master Hand? 'Cuz I thought he dies in the original after your character tears him apart. :confused:

Rith

Smash Ace
I don't know about you guys, but I'm done playing. From now on, I'm just going to ignore people who claim they have played it or know everything about it.

KoopaKing

BRoomer
BRoomer
Kyoto, The Legendary City of The Four Guardians an
::Laughs slowly:: Rith..Rith..Rith..What may I ask is your problem today? If someone claims to know something, Just throw your own back in their face, Ignoring isn't Nearly as fun, Trust me. I Find Life Boring. So I therefore, Prove people wrong..It's what Makes A Kick out of Life. And Seriously, If you're going to get so Mad, Take a few Pain Killers. That'll Keep your rage, and Speaking ability down at the Same Time..

sheikah

Smash Ace
rith go to ebgames.com click game(boyadvance)
then click (coming soon)and kep lookin til you see it

Rith

Smash Ace
:confused:
Umm... last two posts I didn't understand. K. Not pissed- annoyed. If I were pissed, I would be cursing here and there and saying things I would later regret. No, just annoyed. The only problem I have today is that I'm going back to school in two weeks. Pits. I don't feel like proving anyone wrong today, i've got a headache. Maybe I should go for some painkillers...

Rith

Smash Ace
Originally posted by sheikah:
<STRONG>rith go to ebgames.com click game(boyadvance)
then click (coming soon)and kep lookin til you see it</STRONG>
Ummm... don't see it.

KoopaKing

BRoomer
BRoomer
Kyoto, The Legendary City of The Four Guardians an
Rith, Man I'm not Making fun, or never was, Of you. Just saying, a Guy like you, WHo has obvious Strong Will, and Very Tough Opinions, and well thought things, Should be more defensive on topics, and less "Ignoring" That's all, I only speak From my own Knowledge of myself..

Rith

Smash Ace
I'm turning this into the BREAKFAST THREAD! Everyone talk about what they ate for breakfast! WHO'S WITH ME!???

Off topic? Who's off topic?
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom