• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Secret Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vex

Smash Journeyman
If your tired of seeing this topic I have an awsome idea that doesn't even require anyone to close it.
STOP POSTING!!!!!!
don't even read anything on this thread.
It's not like anyone is forcing you to read this.

melee

Smash Cadet
Like you dont know, are you really the kid ? (sorry everyone for posting but I have to know.) :confused:

Muffinman389

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dont ditch the topic. People are sayen br's comen back, Lets keep this topic alive and pass it down from generation to generation, huh? I mean, there's no point in makin a whole new topic when we have this one! Keep it! If you guys don't like it, LEAVE!!!!!!!lol just kidden! k, just save this topic, it's historical! anyway, ever since this topic started, i wanted to see what world happen when the number of pages hit the side of the page! And please, don't go off topic, just post who you want, probabilities, why br wont come back, ect. Just stuff relative to this topic. People who do have lost hope. My favorite breakfast food is cereal.

XDaDePsak

BRoomer
BRoomer
The next person who posts in this topic will definatly be put on my "BAD" list. you'd rather stay on my "good" or "alright" list. because when you're on my "bad" list, you dont get voted for on the up-comming Forum Awards.

(note: if you are on my side, dont try to back me up. just DONT post. simple)

[END]TOPIC[/END]

Cheezpoof

Smash Apprentice
:mad: :mad: :mad: T Squirrel, STOP WHERE YOU ARE!!! You say that one more time and you'll be dead so fast it'll make your head spin! Didn't you see what happened to the secret pics topic??? Just stop NOW before anyone gets hurt!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

PS>XDaDepSak I didn't see your post before this one!! Sorry!
:o

[ July 31, 2001: Message edited by: Cheezpoof ]

[ July 31, 2001: Message edited by: Cheezpoof ]

melee

Smash Cadet
Guess what X I really don't care if I 'm on your bad side or not because I still think BR is commin' back because of what some people have been saying. Oh and about that award I really don't care I think it's stupid anyway. (Sorry Gid I don't mean to offend you.) But this kid needs to stop. So if anyone is with me then SIGN!! Ha, ha, ha!! :mad: :p

I Like Steak

Smash Rookie
I wouldn't mind keeping this topic open as well. I think it's kinda cool, and i wanna see what happens when the # of pages reaches the side of the page. And don't think I'm deliberatly trying to Piss u off X, but I don't care.

Columbi185

Smash Journeyman
We have to keep this topic alive, its the best and obvously everyone wants it alive because they keep checking it out and posting. So let this stay alive. Sorry if i offended those who want it closed. :D

CyberWolf10

BRoomer
BRoomer
i never actually wanted it locked, it really should stay...just one thing, NO MORE HENTAI, dang that was annoying

Magic Jesus

Smash Ace
Originally posted by Bill Bo Baggins:
<STRONG>Hold up! He's coming back guys! This Saturday or I think it was Wednesday!.</STRONG>
He might be back tomorrow then if he is not then pull the pulg on this one Gid.

Yoshi

Smash Lord
:) After 3 hours, I read it all! Page 1-16! Man it's a mini movie! I'm saying, keep it alive! It's a great topic and even if he's lying who cares? It's saying that he /she has good a good wrining ability! :)

Gamer4Fire

PyroGamer
BRoomer
More likly good lie-ing ability.
All good(?) things must come to an end. Like this topic. Burn it!

Muffinman389

BRoomer
BRoomer
It appears everyone has switched over to my side except gamer4fire...some time today, br should be back...if not, his friend learns well from him about lieing.

Yoshi

Smash Lord
I believe he'll come back, and if he doesn't, will the topic be closed?

I'm thinking, even thought I didn't say much till now, he's ok! Meaning that he's a good person and has a life unlike the users making fun of him!

---------------------------------------------
No matter what game you play, play it well!

SSBmokona

Smash Cadet
Maybe BR is back but since a majority of people are against his beliefs, he is probably offended and he might not post in this topic again.

Muffinman389

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well...he may not...but BR, if your here, we want to hear from you. Please just post! He probably forgot about this topic...Hey, X, sorry for posting, but I just want to see what'll happen in a few posts when 17 hits the wall! Hehehe, simple pleasures, simple pleasures. (Not all stuff is gross to me! Just letten ya know...inside joke)

I just want to know what BR was going to tell us at the end! His little buddy probably told him he was lieing so BR just ran away cuz' he new we wouldn't believe him...or not.

Gamer4Fire

PyroGamer
BRoomer
Seventeen hits the wall? I'm running at 800 600 so it won't "hit the wall" until twenty five.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom