• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Secret Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vex

Smash Journeyman
Isn't Gid able to look at his account and get his E-mail adress and get his @$$ back in this forum. Somethings need to be settled one way or another.

melee

Smash Cadet
I know this is a litle off topic but is anyone a member of nintendo, that they can share an e-mail address & password with everyone so that we might be able to find some info about some of their secert characters, IN THEIR 15 PAGE PREVIEW ON THE GAME!!!

And vex don't double post :rolleyes:

Vex

Smash Journeyman
Actually my double post was an accident.
I hit REPLY, then right after I decided to hit a mad face. So I hit Reply again, and when i viewed it, I saw I double posted, then I edited it so it wouldn't be the same exact thing. long story short. OOPS, my bad.

melee

Smash Cadet
You know if BR truly is still at camp, and he hasn't seen the forus since he left maybe he will still reply. So maybe if we keep this topic near the top he will see we didn't give up on him. BR if you are reading this please, please post something, no matter what it is.

Vex

Smash Journeyman
Even if he doesn't come back, which I hope he does, we should see how big we can make this topic.

Bill Bo Baggins

Smash Cadet
Listen Guys! Quit being inoying! Big Rock is wayyyyyyyyy to busy to talk about Melee every day. (Don't worry B R i got you covered. Just like last time.

Gideon

Moreliator
BRoomer
cool, baggins, do you email him or talk to him online a lot? If so tell him we all want him to come back :(

X Falcon

Smash Cadet
I can see where this is going
He'll make a excuse like this-

Big Rock: I don't like how everybody was dissing me and for that, I won't spill anymore info about SSBM for you. SO THERE

That's the typical way 2 save himself

XDaDePsak

BRoomer
BRoomer
acually i think star kid big rock and that baggins guy are all the same guy.

CeTRaX

Smash Journeyman
I finally gave up on BR man..this topic became stupider and idiotic every day..no offense to those who post...I mean if he's telling the truth, he should scan some pic or prove the shiz to us. Why would he go off some crap camp and said hey guys...i'm back..and oh yeah...EVERYBODY is in the game! LOLz...oh wells..I guess I'm just gonna wait...only 2 more fricken months...

Well it's not like everyone gots a scaner or a digital cammera. Nor is it like Big Rock gets to see his friend's dad's GameCube whenever he wants. It could be that his friend wasn't even supposed to tell Big Rock about it. Big Rock may nolonger have access to it. Trust me, stranger things have happened.

XDaDePsak

BRoomer
BRoomer
you *** ! let this topic die. will you stop frikkin posting in it already?! jeebus! :mad:

Gideon

Moreliator
BRoomer
heh dadepsak are you jealous that the neverending story isnt as long as this? j/k

Any votes for me to close this topic?

Cheezpoof

Smash Apprentice
FLUSH THE TOPIC DOWN THE ****IN DRAIN!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :D :D :D j/k..
Yeah...um...close the topic.

Cheezpoof

Smash Apprentice
Oh man sorry about the double post my comp got a 401 error.

[ July 29, 2001: Message edited by: Cheezpoof ]

psy-boy

Smash Journeyman
NoOoOoOoOoO!!!!
Don't close it!!! Leave him a chance!!!
What if when you buy the game,you discover what he was saying was true????
.......Oh well,if you want to close it,close it..... :o

like u don't no

Smash Journeyman
hes telling the truth i am the kid and the next two characters are one banjo and ganon so just count that sould be 24 and they is one ice climber the other just follows to help

[ July 29, 2001: Message edited by: like u don't no ]

XDaDePsak

BRoomer
BRoomer
weel in that case he can make a seperate topic that isnt all spammed up saying "i told you so", but since that wont happen, this topic should R.I.P.

like u don't no

Smash Journeyman
the list is stars by searcet
#1.Mario
#2.Metal Mario*
#3.Luigi
#4.Wario*
#5.Yoshi
#6.Bowser
#7.Princess Toadstool*
#8.Pikachu
#9.Wigglytuff?*
#10.Mewtwo*
#11.Link
#12.Sheik *
#13.DK
#14.DK Jr.*
#15.Star Fox
#16.Capt. Falcon
#17.Samus
#18.Ness
#19.Ice Climber *
#20.Banjo *
#21.Kirby
#22.Mega Man*
#23.Sonic*
#24.Ganon *

like u don't no

Smash Journeyman
you get them by beating with each character in less then 30 min
once you get them all beat game with all regular characters
u get hidden board every time you beat the game with a hidden character in 30 sec u get they board
once you beat the game with every character u get item switch for single and multi player

Vex

Smash Journeyman
Why close this topic when everyone keeps posting here?
Of course if you close no one will post here.

Bill Bo Baggins

Smash Cadet
Hold up! He's coming back guys! This Saturday or I think it was Wednesday! And I'm not Big Rock! Or Starky whatever his name is! Gid! I could use some help here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom