• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Secret Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi

Smash Lord
Ok but there's one thing left... LEGEND TOPIC!!! Ok I'm done... Just keep this topic alive folks. It's one of (or maybe) the longest thread in this entire forum! If not, I'd be the last to enter the thread, and the last to post! Man thats good! :)

captaincube

Smash Journeyman
Look i have no idea what this topic is about could someone please tell me i don't understand what game this is suppose to be for ssbm or the next smash brothers or what?

Ps. I know i'm an idiot for not knowing this but i didn't read the entire thing.

OSoftheHoltLutra

Smash Apprentice
trust me ummmm.......

c. cube, ummmm......
you might not want to read all of it. also, i think its probably a rumor started a while ago about ssb:m..... wierd. it could be he was just lying, but i don't know. i won't be here long enough to read it......

chaos28

Smash Journeyman
CaptainCube, why don't you read the dates on these old threads? If they're at the bottom, there's probably a reason.

Ness Earthbound Genius

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by chaos28
CaptainCube, why don't you read the dates on these old threads? If they're at the bottom, there's probably a reason.
That's what I did. So this topic was based on a lie about some secret Donkey Kong game character!?!?

_PerfectAgent_

Smash Journeyman
Well...

Originally posted by Ness Earthbound Genius

That's what I did. So this topic was based on a lie about some secret Donkey Kong game character!?!?
Well, before it was that he wanted everyone to think he knew who was in Super Smash Bros. Melee. So he created a guessing game. Not only about a Donkey Kong character.

cube_mario

Smash Rookie
Okay guys

I am very angry that big rock has not said anything in a long time. But I guess we will never know who are those 2 secret characters there may be hope when the gs comes out but that is coming late august. Man I just wanted big rock to tell those 2 characters.

Vex

Smash Journeyman
Wow, the legendary thread returns, some legends never die.
I think I posted my very first post on this thread, over a year ago.
I think BigRock was right about two characters. Luigi, and Mewtwo. That's when people started believing Sonic would be in it. I actually heard Sonic might be in Mario Kart GC. No Joke, I can't remeber the sight right now, you can PM me and I'll look it up and give it to you. I'm not saying he will be, but the hype over SSBM might have turned some heads at Nintendo.

SS2000

Smash Apprentice
I can't believe after a year the legendary thread comes back. I guess the reviver thinks it will reach 1000 pages now. BR must be lying about the characters :p
I cant wait untill a new SB game is revealed. I bet BR will come back with more secret char claims to add to this topic!:p

Bazooka Lucca

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok let's leave this topic alone. Don't revive dead topics. Leave the legends where they are at. Thanks. I won't close it but don't post in here. IF you guys contiune to post in here, I'll warn you again thn close it.

chaos28

Smash Journeyman
VERY sorry to be bumping this again, but I have to apologize, and figured better here. Captaincube was not the original bumper, it was Yoshi. Again, very sorry, but I hate it when I'm accused of something I didn't do, and know others probably feel the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom