• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Secret Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muffinman389

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, that kid may be his friend. They are from the same place, but maybe the kid was smart enough to see where he lived, and sign up with that same place! Or maybe he's his freind. If so, ASK THAT KID WHAT CHARCTERS ARE IN SSBM, AND MAKE HIM TELL YOU VERYTHING HE KNOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CyberWolf10

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by ZeldaFox38:
<STRONG>Well, maybe it's about time we turn this topic around. Maybe we should make christmas lists or something about who's our favorite characters for this new game and stuff like that. (I don't want to start anything again, but I'm estimating about 27 characters totally, mainly because you can count 9 right and 3 down, so 9*3=27)
1) Star Wolf ('cause I wanna kick Mario's butt with Wolfy)
2) Bayou Billy (does anyone know who I'm talking about? Anyone watch the episode of How's Bayou from Captain N? Anyone besides me actually own The Adventures of Bayou Billy??)
3) Andross (for $hits & giggles)
4) Ganondorf (so I can kick the wussy out of Jigglypuff and cream her)
5) Falco Lombardi (more Star Fox the better)
6) Mother Brain (I don't KNOW!!!!!!)
7) Gigyas (Earthbound, anyone?)
8) James McCloud (both the racer from F-Zero X and the Star Fox one!)
Thank you for reading my stupidity.
:p</STRONG>
good point about the Star Fox stuff....

neway, this topic is getting annoying 2 read thru

:eek: :eek: :eek:

CyberWolf10

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by Gideon:
<STRONG>lol shy guy!!

But guys, if he does confess and come back and apologize, I think we should forgive him and then treat him like any other member. Is everyone else with me on this?</STRONG>
i agree
P.S all this quting is bcause i just RECENTLEY read thru the topic...quoting, i meant quoting

[ July 23, 2001: Message edited by: CyberWolf10 ]

CyberWolf10

BRoomer
BRoomer
btw i didnt know about rival fights! lemme guess, u cant play as the rival char. right?

soooo, i guess Wolf wont be playable :(...
wel, i did seen him in a pic of the intro

[ July 23, 2001: Message edited by: CyberWolf10 ]

Dark Wario

BRoomer
BRoomer
I personally beieve each character's rival can be unlocked in the game. So lets say Wolf is Fox's rival so then you defeat him he becomes unlockable. Then if you choose Wolf in 1player mode his rival would be Fox. So I think the rivals are reversed by who you play as.

K

Kirbman

Why the heck does this topic still exist! SHUT IT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CeTRaX

Smash Journeyman
Shut the **** up Kirbman. This topic has been fun and ********. But I aint going to put Big Rock down. Just give it time...and no don't get started with me....

GameFox

Smash Apprentice
I don't know about being able to play as a characters rival. It would be awsesome, but remember that nintendo likes to save a little for the next game.

I'm still hyped about what Big Rock said about each character having three powerups. :cool:

Yavarice

Dreadnought
BRoomer
Well I gotta congratulate big rock on weeding out the people who believe they have taken the word gullible out of the dictionary.

I Like Steak

Smash Rookie
I've been following the whole post and I'm all for the Breakfest Thingy. Do u really have to ask what I had?

melee

Smash Cadet
Ummm... you all do know that BR is coming back don't you. Anyways when he does return I'm sure that he is going to give us the scoop on the game, but until then... French Fries :D

Gideon

Moreliator
BRoomer
alright - are you guys going to stop talking about that and stay on topic or do you want me to close this legendary topic?

Cheezpoof

Smash Apprentice
Gid please close this topic.It's too long and stupid, and obviously BR is NEVER
coming back, so I think we'd be better off without it. :D

Rith

Smash Ace
NO!!! We need a breakfast thread in the smash melee forums! We NEED it!
Yeah, go ahead a close it. lol

CyberWolf10

BRoomer
BRoomer
hmmmm.....im starting 2 wonder how we could get back on topic...this is so far offtopic...unless br comes back, gid, lets wait 4 a bit, then if he doesnt come back, we can close it....or we could talk about the TOPIC

XDaDePsak

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by Misto-Roboto:
<STRONG>But he isn't just lying, he is trying to pull a trick on us all. Can I at least break his legs?</STRONG>
LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

melee

Smash Cadet
Listen up smashman, I'm not a gullible person, but if someone says there going to do something and it sounds legit, then I usually believe them. Don't you remember...

Originaly posted by DreamKidX2
Hey, in case you're wondering where the **** Big Rock is, He is at camp for his church. He should be coming back soon though.
Now, for me...I go to the same school as him and he is my friend....Though it sorta pisses me off that he beats me at smash bros. every darn time we play....

Whether you believe he is coming back or not, I believe he is. And if he doesn't come back then it's usually because of people like you with animosity towards someone like that, that scare away people like BR. Remember he didn't have to make this topic and if no one cared if he was coming back or not, then they wouldn't keep posting. Now gideon please don't close this site, it's legendary. And I'm sure if we give BR a little more time he will return. Don't forget, he still may be at camp. Now everyone, just please stay on topic.

(ps. I'm sorry if I offended anyone, especially you smashman, I just needed to get my point across...friends?)

:)

I Like Steak

Smash Rookie
I , personally, hope that br will return to us. But as much as I'd like to hear more, I doubt that he'll be back. He did say that he gave us all the info he had and that he would try to get us some proof from this kid, but you know, maybe hes to busy, or maybe hes got something goin on thats keepin him of the post. And another thing, not to offend this dream kid guy, but he could have changed his name and said he was this dream kid guy. I highly doubt it but it would be an ez way to stay in the post and have some say in things and not be ridiculed by some of us. Newayz, I hope br is only gone temporarily and as he argued before, he has a life and can't be on his comp all the time.
And If I offended NE1 In Ne way, I didn't mean to. :)

Conker T Squirrel

Smash Ace
Notice how fake he sounds.
BR.
Megaman isn't even a Nintendo Party Character,so it must be a joke,which happens very often.Metal Mario is same as Mario just with a Handicap,so that would be a waste of space...

Besides,Metal Mario appeared in 3 Games,Mario Golf,Super Mario 64,& SSB.

Rith

Smash Ace
I doubt he's 'too busy'. Someone who get's this much attention won't leave it behind. No, he's probably reading this right now. Big Rock, if you are reading this, just post, even if it is just to spite me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom