• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Secret Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy Guy

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey,Gideon,this is the BEST :eek: forum ever! Vastly improved in all categories :D!
Nice Job! :D Anyway what I think is Big Rock may be lying or his friend may be fibbing :o !Either way this Sonic garbage will not happen!Ciao :cool: !

P.S (Wheres Bowser569?)

GameFox

Smash Apprentice
You guys... Sonic can be in smash because Sega is now a 3d party dev, thats the same as camalot, and we've already seen screen shots of plum in the trophey movies. So if they are willing to put in characters from camalot games, they can do Sega too.

PS. I still want Wizpig in smash... but that'll never happen :(

Electricmouse

Smash Ace
I agree with Gideon, we should leave BR alone and leave this whole mess in the past. So who cares if he lying or not lets just focus on the real facts and stop playing name games. :D

Shy Guy

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm not offending you Bowser569,I just meant I haven't seen you in a long time my mistake! :D

Hyper Luigi

Smash Ace
Sonic rulez! I like Luigi better, but that's not the point. Sonic Adventure blows Mario 64 out of the water, but I think the past Sonic games were not as good or addictivilly entertaining as the old Mario Bros. games. Sonic Advance is gonna rock! I think it would be odd if Sonic made it into SSBM, but I suppose I wouldn't mind. I wouldn't mind if Knuckles made it either... (he's better than Sonic anyways) all I care about is that I can play as Luigi. That's all I want to know. BR you rock man! Even if you don't have proof anytime soon. The fact is, is that yougave us all a little hope for our favorite characters, and that's great! Thankyou, and I'm sorry that other people are busting your chops.

old_jawa

Smash Apprentice
Well the only thing Sonic would be good for is putting him on level one and going 3vs1 on him. That would be fun to finally pulvirize the little thing. LOL

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
Originally posted by Electricmouse:
<STRONG>I agree with Gideon, we should leave BR alone and leave this whole mess in the past. So who cares if he lying or not lets just focus on the real facts and stop playing name games. :D</STRONG>
Ah, That will take all the fun out of it. *sob*
Can I least blow his legs off with my F-34 Fusion Cannon?

SupaTiger

Smash Apprentice
I think big rock, feels sorry for putting out all that crap, or it just trying to think of another rumor...

Shy Guy

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh Big Rock come out come out where ever you are
(holds hammer behind back! :D )

Gideon

Moreliator
BRoomer
lol shy guy!!

But guys, if he does confess and come back and apologize, I think we should forgive him and then treat him like any other member. Is everyone else with me on this?

Luigi333

Smash Journeyman
I'm with ya Gid. I haven't been paying much attention to this topic anyway, so I don't care whether Big Rock is right or not. I don't care who the secret characters are, I'm just glad a sequel is finally being made!

Luigi333

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, okay, if Luigi isn't in the game I will be mad, but Nintendo can't be stupid enough to leave out one of its most popular characters.

K

Kirbman

Hi Kirbman here. I only have one thing to say to big rock and thats if you have no proof how do you except people to believe you? Come on big rock you sound like this one kid I know named Robert Aragon. If you want to be popular just give people TRUE helpful information. Thats all I got to say.

P.S. I"ll forgive if you come clean.

Fox21

Smash Apprentice
just about everyone in this topic has asked big rock for evidence so I think he won't come back until he has some or he won't come back at all

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
I think he is scared of my Fusion Cannon. What do you think?

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
Yeah and if ya don't come out I'll shoot ya with my F-34 Fusion Cannon! ;)

Electricmouse

Smash Ace
I don't think so, he already told everybody that he went to Italy and i don't think that he went on another vacation. Probably got tired of people critizing him and just left the forums.

Gideon

Moreliator
BRoomer
dont worry about it king dedede i deleted your double post.

Well i kinda hope big rock comes back, but now that i think about it he probably wont.

alien270

Smash Lord
He hasn't posted in a while. You think he commited suicide? He probably just threw his computer against the wall because he got frustrated making some fake screenshots for "proof".

GameFox

Smash Apprentice
Maybe he isn't updating because he already told us all he knows. He said that he'll tell us more when he plays it.

Vex

Smash Journeyman
I think Big Rock thinks he's telling the truth, I just don't know about the guy who told him. Either way he should get back to us about playing the game so we know one way or another.

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
I'm telling you guys, Fusion Cannons can scare just about anyone these days!

Bowser569

Smash Ace
Most the the responses I have gotten from Nintendo said that all the info they got right now is showing on their web-site. This kid's father works for nintendo right, how does his father know this info if nintendo said they don't know? I'm guessing Nintendo may have the info but don't want to tell until later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom