• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Secret Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Rock

Smash Cadet
Umm, X, I don't have a site.
OK, I'm back from Italy and I'll see if I can get together with the kid. That will happen after my reletives leave on Monday. :(

SuperSmashMan761

Smash Rookie
Anyone who believes Rock after all this time is a f***ing moron. This "kid" who he talks to is nothing but his imagination, thinking up the characters he would like to have in the game. If this kid is real then Rock is an idiot for believing him. If someone who works at Nintendo ever gave secerts away to his son before the games release would be...FIRED! Say good-bye to your fancy Nintendo job if anyone else catches wind of this. That is all.

[ July 06, 2001: Message edited by: SuperSmashMan761 ]

Hyper Luigi

Smash Ace
Sheesh... 10 pages! Man... this has gone on a long time. Most of what BR is saying is believable, but Nintenod is wak if they use Metal Mario. Wario is slighty different from Mario, and as is Luigi (he's better mind you!) but Metal Mario is just a slow moving hard hitting Mario clone that sinks like a rock. It's odd, and Sonic hmm... like I've been saying all along, it's just wierd. Not that I would care if he made it in. Since Sonic is cool, but it's just plain wierd having him show up in the Nintendo and HAL universe. Did you guess know that back before SSB for N64 came out IGN believe Wario and Peach were in it. That cracks me up! I guess they've gotten a bit smarter than they were back then, but who knows...

Smashman

Smash Champion
Portland, Connecticut, U.S.A., Earth, Milky Way Ga
I've been ignoring this post because Big Rock is clearly just thinking up characters who HE, personally wants to be in the game. I agree with SuperSmash, Big Rock is just trying to fool you guys. This kid he talks to is not real, he just wanted to make up a big large topic. X is right, we should ban him if these are NOT the REAL secret characters. Big Rock is just one those annoying posters, this topic is lame.

Shy Guy

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, Big Rock is a B.S artist and I'm not liking it!Guys please don't get on my back but Big Rock is trying to get a higher ranking with his immaginary friend and he should be BANNED!!!That is ALL! :mad: :mad:

Gideon

Moreliator
BRoomer
lol, banning people for making up imaginary people, now thats something new.

Heh. Well if he continually and excessively does it I might talk to him about it, but bannings a little bit extreme, dont you think?

alien270

Smash Lord
hey, maybe he's just really gullible and believes this kid who's lying. I know someone who says his dad works at nintendo one day, Coke the next day, toys r us the next day,........

no one believes him but he might be the same kid BR is talking about. sounds just like him.

CeTRaX

Smash Journeyman
I'm beginning to think that this has gone foolish..btw...I had to re-register..accidentally..oh wells...I like this newer version...now getting back on the topic...I think Big Rock could be lying..or couldnt be..Nintendo has lots of surprises stored for us for Melee. To think that they would actually put Sonic in the game is far by nuts...but you never know since Sega has already announced that they're going multi-platform and let Sony and Nintendo do the battle..Plus it would cost tons of money just to put Sonic in the game itself. Don't count Big Rock out yet. He maybe telling the truth or not. I'm not saying that I'm on his side. I'm gonna stay neutral to this and figure it out myself. Now about Wario and the other characters you like to see in the game...I think that this is possible, because the rumors must've gotten Shigeru Miyamoto crazy. You see..Nintendo listens to their gamers and fans. If we don't get what we want, Nintendo will go down. But we don't like Nintendo to go down, would we? Nintendo said themselves that it's all about the games. Not online-play or stuff like that. Even though it looks cool having to fight people online with SSBMelee. Games like Super Smash Brothers and beyond are a gamers dream come true. It isn't what or who is going to be in the game. The real point I'm trying to get is the game's fun factor itself. So if Wario, Star Wolf, Ganon, Sonic, Waluigi, Wario, Luigi, Jigglypuff, Daisy, Megaman, and others like Capcom's Street Fighters..are going to be in the game, I'd be sure as **** happy. Did you get confused?

Here's the plan: email Nintendo yourself.. at nintendo@noa.nintendo.com and bug the crap outta them so we can find out who's in it..TOO BAD we arent IGN...--;

[ July 07, 2001: Message edited by: CeTRaX ]

Big Rock

Smash Cadet
I know a lot of you think that BR is BS. I wouldn't believe me if I was in your place, but I'd keep an open mind. Also, these aren't just characters I would like in it. I wouldn't like Mettle Mario because he would suck, and so would Wigglytuff. And Wario is not just like Mario. Also, they could replace some of Mario's move with moves he has in Mario RPG, which would mean only Luigi and Mettle Mario would have similar moves, but you can tell the obvious difference.
Many of you think that I'm just trying to look good on this sight, but as I said before, people who need attention on sites like this DO NOT HAVE LIVES!! If I wanted this topic just to help me rise in rank, I would post more than about five posts a page. Also, you don't need to start getting so mad at me. If I lie, I lie. It's a fact of life, people lie. (and no, i am NOT saying that i'm lying) :mad: :mad: :mad:

Gideon

Moreliator
BRoomer
Big Rock, dont get too upset, because its not just you we dont believe. Basically, if theres no picture proof we wont believe it, or if its not at ign or nintendo, we wont believe, just cuz its rare something liek this woudl happen. Im not saying your lying, but just some proof would be nice...

Muffinman388

Smash Rookie
Hey! Everyone is using that br is bs thing! I made it up! Check back to like...page 3 or something......

Gideon

Moreliator
BRoomer
lol mada ok ok ok i think weve all seen it by now, lol your posting that URL in like every post you make!

skifri3

Smash Rookie
hmm... that was one of the worser quality phony pics that I've seen online.

GameFox

Smash Apprentice
I can't beleve what you guys are saying about BR! If I was Big Rock, and I read some of the stuff you guys said about him I would move on to another forum.

I for one beleve Big Rock, because of the recent news that sega has released, Sonic could be in it. Also the other characters are even easier to beleve then Sonic.

Thank you for the information Big Rock, and please keep it coming! :)

Yavarice

Dreadnought
BRoomer
Hey that fake pic aint that bad, if I didn't know the basis behind the characters I would have believed it. (Though sorrowly disappointed by the lack of luigi and jiggly.)

SupaTiger

Smash Apprentice
gamefox is right, sega did say sonic could be in the game but needs a little more time to decide on that, as far as star wolf, mewtwo, etc. like gideon said No Proof!

Rith

Smash Ace
Like I said in some other topic, if Sonic were in they would of published him. They would want to get as much attention as possible for that game, and using him as character that you don't even know is there is a waste of licenses. Either Sonic isn't in, or Nintendo just got a lot stupider.

Vex

Smash Journeyman
The List?
#1.Mario
#2.Metal Mario*1
#3.Luigi*2
#4.Wario*3
#5.Yoshi
#6.Bowser
#7.Princess Toadstool
#8.Pikachu
#9.Jigglypuff or Wigglytuff?*4
#10.Mewtwo*5
#11.Link
#12.Sheik
#13.DK
#14.DK Jr.*6
#15.Star Fox
#16.Capt. Falcon
#17.Samus
#18.Ness
#19.Ice Climber #1
#20.Ice Climber #2
#21.Kirby
#22.Mega Man*7
#23.Sonic*8
#24.????? Alright BIG ROCK who am I forgeting? I can't think of anyone else.
**** with it, I'll just add Star Wolf.
#24.Star Wolf
Now there's an all star cast.

The Skull Goblin

Smash Cadet
I'm going to guess Ganondorf. If they didn't pick Ganondorf then well... they are nuts.

Back to the whole lying thing. I think Big Rock is telling what he is hearing but, I think the other kid is not saying the truth. I find it a bit odd that with a green Mario color why would there be a Luigi. Also to get Sonic would take loads of of money since he is a big franchise.

Big Rock

Smash Cadet
Sorry, Gid. I get mad and defensive when other people get mad at me. It happens to a lot of people. As I said before, I only knew eight of the secret characters. I don't think they are going to have Popo and Nana as seprate characters and Star Wolf will probably be in Fox's rival fight. I hope the last two characters will be Ganon(dorf) or (this probably won't happen) Knucles. I think Knuckles is a lot cooler than Sonic.

You guys want proof? As I said before, I'm trying to get it but you'll just have to wait.
P.S. Do any of you think that it's weird that Donkey Kong has more than four colors in SSB? :cool:

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
Well, I recently heard about Rock and I thought who the **** could that be? Then I figured must be someone popular. When I actually read all 11 pages of this ****ty topic it became quite apparent to me Big Rock is full of Big ****! Just so you know Rock the info you're "supposedly getting" would be unnattainable being most employees at Nintendo would not risk their job just to spill the beans on a game. Furthermore Most employees are blind to the game in progress except the producers and the ones putting it together. I suggest not only this topic be closed, but Big Rock be banned for his decetefulness! You can't pull these eyes closed, buddy. GET LOST!

Gideon

Moreliator
BRoomer
so what your basically asking is for someone to be banned for lying... sorry, that aint gonna happen. Lying is much disaproved, and i fit continues i might temporarily ban th eperson, but totally ban, no way it just aint happening.

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
But he isn't just lying, he is trying to pull a trick on us all. Can I at least break his legs?

Gideon

Moreliator
BRoomer
riite. Look I know must of us dont believe him, but please lay off of him a bit. Lets see waht he has to say now that most dont believe, maybe he will confess, or maybe he will proove hes right. Either way, before I decide whether to believe or not i wanna wait and see what he has to say.

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
And hats off to you Mada! I personally don't like the guy! He's the kinda person that starts these dumb rumors.

Link500

Smash Apprentice
:cool: Okay everybody, chill, just chiiiilll. I, personally am with Gideon on this one. *ducks as Misto~Roboto and Mada swing at him * I mostly believe BR, but would reallllly like some proof. :)

Gideon

Moreliator
BRoomer
lol. it probably is a rumor you guys, but i just want to give him the benefit of the doubt, in other words i dont want to just falsely accuse him even if we are 90% sure hes lying...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom