• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seasons of Smash I - Toronto, Ontario - JUNE 23 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kr()n!c

Smash Rookie
Whoa....so its postponed to June 23rd??
And what about this Sauga tourney? Could someone give me a link?

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
i'll call fairmount today. sighhh. gay gay gay. but i will try to make this still work. but most definitely the actual SoSI is postponed until the 23rd.

efex

Smash Cadet
i'll call fairmount today. sighhh. gay gay gay. but i will try to make this still work. but most definitely the actual SoSI is postponed until the 23rd.
Check that Facebook group for Mississauga tournaments. There is another one going on at the same date. But they have gay rules. "lifelines"

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2257402095

Jake might have told you already too.

1. Instant stock death. speaks for itself, 1 stock

2. 5 second hit period. you give them 5 seconds to do whatever they want to you. Iono about DI being allowed but if they hit you off stage, you can recover.

3. Character selection - opponent chooses your character. lol.

I hear the prize is a Wii though :0.

By the way, this Mindgame was brought to you by The Adnan.

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
Important

efex: if those were the actual rules that would be a joke. And it wouldnt matter how many people, id still hold because actual players like attending actual smash tounraments.

i spoke with jake and have decided that i will talk to fairmount and FIRST try and get the original SoSI tournament date (May19th). If that is not possible i will try for May 23rd, and i believe the weekend staff said both dates WERE free, but i have to talk to the staff that manages the space for renting purposes.

Sooo this is how it looks like it might turn out. i will HOPEFULLY host SoSI Alpha on MAY 19th or MAY 26th. And after this i will most definitely host SoSI Beta on June 23rd. I will try and keep day to day updates of all this. This way there will be a tournament about four tournaments, up to and including, Trans Can.

Please everyone try and give me some feedback so i know how everyone feels about all this. I will try and update tomrrow evening, monday, to tell everyone about Fairmount.

Thank you for everyones patience and i will do my best to salvage this tournament to be hosted on time.

D

Deleted member

Daniel your msn is still fuxored. If the Fairmount CC has any troubles with hosting, tell them we've done it before.

Most of the staff working there love when we host because it means they can get paid for doing absolutely nothing.. we do most of the work

That tournament with those lifelines would be ******** as ****.. so eff that, and it's not even for sure if it's going to be Halo or Smash.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
kay, I'm ready to come to Scarbrough this Saturday.

But if this tournament can't happen, do you mind having a small smashfest for a handful of people? I really would like to play with you guys, and could use some in-life Peach players go at it and learn some stuff.

Is that cool? it's late today but I'll try calling the others and ask them what they think or want to do.

UFO Flan

Smash Journeyman
kay, I'm ready to come to Scarbrough this Saturday.

But if this tournament can't happen, do you mind having a small smashfest for a handful of people? I really would like to play with you guys, and could use some in-life Peach players go at it and learn some stuff.

Is that cool? it's late today but I'll try calling the others and ask them what they think or want to do.
I'm going to be in Newmarket next weekend. If there is anything happening or if you want to do something, let me know.

DSMANIAC92

Smash Cadet
Important

efex: if those were the actual rules that would be a joke. And it wouldnt matter how many people, id still hold because actual players like attending actual smash tounraments.

i spoke with jake and have decided that i will talk to fairmount and FIRST try and get the original SoSI tournament date (May19th). If that is not possible i will try for May 23rd, and i believe the weekend staff said both dates WERE free, but i have to talk to the staff that manages the space for renting purposes.

Sooo this is how it looks like it might turn out. i will HOPEFULLY host SoSI Alpha on MAY 19th or MAY 26th. And after this i will most definitely host SoSI Beta on June 23rd. I will try and keep day to day updates of all this. This way there will be a tournament about four tournaments, up to and including, Trans Can.

Please everyone try and give me some feedback so i know how everyone feels about all this. I will try and update tomrrow evening, monday, to tell everyone about Fairmount.

Thank you for everyones patience and i will do my best to salvage this tournament to be hosted on time.
so you're saying i actually have hope this week!! this week is gonna suck so much and the only thing that was gonna get me through it was the fact that there was gonna be a tourney on Sat. so if it isnt happening i might hang myself from the stress that this week of school brings me.

He is Legend

Smash Rookie
Check that Facebook group for Mississauga tournaments. There is another one going on at the same date. But they have gay rules. "lifelines"

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2257402095

Jake might have told you already too.

1. Instant stock death. speaks for itself, 1 stock

2. 5 second hit period. you give them 5 seconds to do whatever they want to you. Iono about DI being allowed but if they hit you off stage, you can recover.

3. Character selection - opponent chooses your character. lol.

I hear the prize is a Wii though :0.

By the way, this Mindgame was brought to you by The Adnan.
Ummmmm excuse me wtf are they doing? Lol.

And when can we excpect to here if its happening this weekend for sure?

(Btw this is Toxn)

Kr()n!c

Smash Rookie
Important

Uh....did anybody realize that May 23rd is a f***in WEDNESDAY?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!

mffns

Smash Cadet
Ew, what a random day, the 23rd, id go for both, but id prefer having the date on the 19th

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Yo ill be bringing 1 cube.

Btw, TTC directions?

Edit: Nvm i can walk there

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
I attempted to work out a date at the fairmount community centre for May 19th. No one has gotten back to me on staffing etc so i wont be organizing anything for the 19th. If they get back to me soon i will see about May 26th. The actual SoSI tournament that is definite and i am signing the contract for soon is on JUNE 23rd. The June 23rd date is being held at the original venue, the church.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
I attempted to work out a date at the fairmount community centre for May 19th. No one has gotten back to me on staffing etc so i wont be organizing anything for the 19th. If they get back to me soon i will see about May 26th. The actual SoSI tournament that is definite and i am signing the contract for soon is on JUNE 23rd. The June 23rd date is being held at the original venue, the church.
So.. nothing will happen this saturday?

D

Deleted member

Nothing is happening Saturday at all, unless you've previously talked to one of us and possibly may play for fun still

(@ adnan)

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Nothing is happening Saturday at all, unless you've previously talked to one of us and possibly may play for fun still

(@ adnan)
Ugh, my friend is having her b-day this weekend. She scheduled it on the Sunday because of this tournament. Is it possible for me to come by this Sunday instead? god I need the practice too, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom