• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seasons of Smash I - Toronto, Ontario - JUNE 23 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

SexualHarassmentPanda

Smash Rookie
Registration

Hi divineknight, me and a couple of my friends will be MOST LIKELY attending this tournament. 99% says we do

SHP(myself), Mffn, OOT, and SK

thx.

D

Deleted member

I'd be Buneary. I bet he has sexy wayyyyyy more than Ditto...he just masturbates all day.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
Yeah but he usually dies in the first round anyways. Ditto is meant to be stuck in the pokemon daycare so it can breed with your other pokes to produce poke-babies.

UFO Flan

Smash Journeyman
I should for sure be able to make this one because my family and i are going up to Newmarket and we are passing through Toronto to go there. I will be the only person from UFO or/and Waterloo.

Chaotic Yoshi

Smash Lord
So much schoolground bullying just reading through the thread lol, namely Delorted :p

I'll be bringing a tv to help out

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
ATTENTION

I have just been informed by the minister of the venue that he sucks his own balls--but actually he checked the books and forgot there was already a booking for this date from a long time ago. Therefore, this results in the tournament being pushed back to JUNE 9 or JUNE 23.

I apologize for any inconveniences. These two new dates mentioned are guaranteed to be free and i can book for either. i made him check the books this time and which ever is the best i will book immediately. I want everyone to discuss a date soon or i will pick one in the next few days. A tournament the week before the transcan sounds ideal to me, i cannot imagine what would be a better warm up.

Vwins

Smash Ace
ATTENTION

I have just been informed by the minister of the venue that he sucks his own balls--but actually he checked the books and forgot there was already a booking for this date from a long time ago. Therefore, this results in the tournament being pushed back to JUNE 9 or JUNE 23.

I apologize for any inconveniences. These two new dates mentioned are guaranteed to be free and i can book for either. i made him check the books this time and which ever is the best i will book immediately. I want everyone to discuss a date soon or i will pick one in the next few days. A tournament the week before the transcan sounds ideal to me, i cannot imagine what would be a better warm up.
ah too bad I just saw the thread and I was thinking that I could have come. maybe in june then.

Bread-Butterer

Smash Ace
Sooner is better than later. Keep in mind if you hold it on the 23rd, that's one weekend before the big Trans Canada tournament, some people can't manage 2 tournies so close together (money, transportation issues). Maybe we should look for a new venue? Your call though... Hot **** that would be 3 tournies in one month.... that's just insane.

D

Deleted member

Still, your managar licks many a ballsack. UGHSUGhdjfkhgdjfkhgdkjfhgdjfkhgdfjgkdfgd.g

Snow Blind

Smash Cadet
Are u f-in kiddin me? ugh, antics and stupid ministers can lick my arse. That's beyond feminine. Are u sure that either of those dates can even happen? sorry i'm a little angered by this situation after having booked time off work. man....well please make it the 23rd as explained earlier that there is a 'sauga tourny on the 9th. thanks.

Volasko

Smash Ace
holy fawking **** ballz..... how many of these ontario tournaments are going to get gayed out?? every **** time this crap happens..... im speachless

Snow Blind

Smash Cadet
I REALLY REALLY think everyone should band together and figure out a new destination for the same day. START LOOKING!!! i will as well.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Good idea Snowz.

Daniel, I think you should talk to Grmo and see what's going on with his tournament. I really like the week after Smashbound but that's me. Even it being on the 23rd is pretty cool. I mean, what's everyone really worried about? Rest? Money? it'd be perfect for us to be in tip-top shape for Transcanada.

:0

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
Important

Again, i apologize to everyone for any inconveniences. June 9 and june 23rd are free, with certainty. If the sauga tourni is on the 9th, then ill book for the 23rd. Believe me when i say i was the most angered by this change of events.

I will soon, if not today, book and put the deposit down for June 23rd. Every saturday aside from June 9th and june 23 are booked from here on out at this venue. Then its settled. All is ago, once again.

I agree with snowblind or whoever mentioned finding another venue. If its possible ill organize the new venue entirely, as long as someone can find one. Although it took me a very long time to find this venue, and i am skeptical if another one can be found on such short notice.

To guarantee customer satisfaction i will endeavour to scan and post the contract stating what date the venue is reserved for, a little something i like to call the divine knight seal of quality assurance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom