• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seasons of Smash I - Toronto, Ontario - JUNE 23 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

D.B

Smash Ace
I just remembered me and I.B were owning doubles until it came to you jake <_< You and Daniel are on another level in doubles we didn't really stand a chance =[. Haha Falcon for doubles FTW

homsar

Smash Ace
Good **** guys, good ****.

My pool was a ***** for me. It was full of C. Falcons and shieks both of which I hate vs my samus. Eh, not to mention the lack of playing for 3 months on my part. It was still great though.

Shoutouts:

Nate: We need to play man. I havent played you in god nows how long. At the transcanada your going down son.

Kio: Some good but really odd matchs we had. You still beat me but its not **** anymore. lol, and what was with you suiciding 3 times in like the first min of the match that one time. I had to quit, couldnt let you continue on your suicidal ways.

Dragon_Hawk: Twas fun chatting with ya. And Ill beat you any day. Ive done it before, ill do it again.

Jake: But I want to be loved.... lol, jokes aside, sorry I didnt play you in doubles, I would have been down for entering and giving you more money but rob decided he would rather keep his.

D.B: ****, I hate falcon, you ***** me like I was a sex doll. Good ****. I need to practice vs you.

Raynex: Our pool was so jokes, we were so slow. You should haves stayed falcon vs me in the second match, and what was with all the shine misses? lol, good job anyways. And the doubles firendlies were fun at the start.

Pointman rob: We owned with jiggs and samus. We should have entered doubles but its cool. Great playing with ya, transcanada we have to play more doubles.

GK: **** son, you own. You completly destroyed me in pools yet I beat you in friendlies, I dont understand.....

Andy: ****, you still own me. I swear ive only ever beaten you in a ganon vs jiggs match. Still, goos ****. Great to see ya.

To all those I didnt play: Im gonna get my **** on for transcanada.

Great job church, I swear we made up half of the tourny. lol

Also, to bad a crew battle didnt go down, that would be the ****.

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
Seasons of smash I results
1) Delorted
1) TGBX
3) Volasko
4) raynx
5) lennoc
6) divine knight
7) GK
8) Dragon hawk
9) IB
10) kio
11) run
12) db
13) rabbet
14) cure
15) Pointman rob
16) Medina

Here you go *****es. there were ties for spots, obviously, so i put them in no particular order. Andy, how do i export the brackets from tourney master? I think alphameric will need them before he can youtube all the matches he has.

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
Doubles results Seasons of smash I
1) team socialites
2) ZOMG
3) The gay vexjez
4) James jl
5) Raynxvolasko
6) Marco ambrose
7) Green party
8) Discovery channel
9) Team ****
10) Stos c3

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Here you go *****es. there were ties for spots, obviously, so i put them in no particular order. Andy, how do i export the brackets from tourney master? I think alphameric will need them before he can youtube all the matches he has.
They should export automatically as tournamentname.htm in the directory where you saved the tournament file.

Otherwise you can do File > Export to Excel to export it to a Microsoft Excel file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom