• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seasons of Smash I - Toronto, Ontario - JUNE 23 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToXn

Smash Journeyman
Me and Cure will be bringing at least 1 t.v for sure. 2 max.

Also we will bring 1 cube and if we bring 2 t.v's we will bring 2 cubes.

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
After getting taken down at Smashbound, I'm going into heavy training for this one.

We've also got a few people from the Church of Smash coming that didnt make it to Smashbound as well, so GK and Ken hopefully won't be our only real competitors this time, we're all looking to make a bigger impact.

RaynEX, you owe me a rematch
Divine Knight, I owe you a money match
TyrantWolf, We need to do an IC vs Peach, friendly or money.

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
Oh also, Dragon Hawk, I want to have a match vs your ICs with my Fox or something so I can experience them firsthand, since everyone I know who played/watched you said you were awesome.

My Fox/other characters are nowhere near as good as my IC though so I can't put money on it.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
k sign me back up for Singles. The break from Smash is officially over, *****es!

2 more weeks people! Get practicing.
lol oh imadh.

I don't know how you dodged me at Caketown but make no mistake. Your silly Marth's fancy dress and tiara are no match for the sheer overwhelming gay my ICs bring to the table. You're going down son. :laugh:

Oh also, Dragon Hawk, I want to have a match vs your ICs with my Fox or something so I can experience them firsthand, since everyone I know who played/watched you said you were awesome.

My Fox/other characters are nowhere near as good as my IC though so I can't put money on it.
lol sounds sexy. I'll make a note to find you so we can play. I'd also be interested in playing my Kirby vs your ICs. Kirby vs ICs is jokes. That and I don't think I've played you with my Kirby and everyone deserves the chance to beast or be beasted by those sexy green shoes.

Pointman Rob

Smash Journeyman
DragonHawk, you still owe me a Kirb/Jiggs match. We got talking about it, but we never got around to it. While we're at it I want a set with your ICs. You know, the ones that took 15 stock in our crew battle.... 0_0

edit: Wait... did we get around to that kirby/jigglypuff match? I can't remember now... maybe I used ganon... too many matches to keep track of. either way.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
lol I was kind of really "on" during that crew battle.

Who were you during that crew battle btw.

OMG I KNOW WHO YOU ARE NOW!!!!

YOU WERE THE GANON/JIGGS GUY ON MY TEAM!!!!

We didn't finish our Kirby/Ganon match. We'll do so at Seasons. And we'll have Ics/Jiggs for great justice!

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
LOL Ics vs Jiggs is fun...
Fly.... fly away....

Ugh Dragon_Hawk I really should have just taken you out myself in that crew battle... would have saved us a good 11 stock or so..

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
I was wondering why you didn't do so.

Although to be fair, the only IC counters you hadn't thrown at us were Samus and Jiggs. Go figure you'd burned through Marth and Peach...

ToXn

Smash Journeyman
Please add Tron to singles.

Oh yea and DivineKnight Me and Cure will be for sure (as long as were able to make it) Be bringing 2 t.vs and 2 cubes for sure.

~Toodles.

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
give me time. ive been lazy lately and planning other **** going on. Ill update soon. But there are tons of peepz coming. The rent for the place is cheap. the prizes will be ridiculous. im sure over or around 200 to first prize doubles. and i in this tired state wont bother to calculate the much higher singles prize. I should have a few vcrs, or at least one. Orrr if tai or whoever else is still coming, they should bring there camcorder if they may.

I challenge anyone to an MM. The MMs i didnt do are still outstanding and will be conducted at Seasons. I might do sometihng like Grmo did with food. Maybe.

Grmo: what sold most at your place? Msg me about all that sheit if you dont mind :lick: and you gotttaa bring some cookies as a prize to the winners of singles. That would amke this tourney toptier, sururriously.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Hah, yeah... that was vs the teams we made on the spot. There were only 2 of us around.
We're NNR though, and either way we challenge you guys.

Oh yeah and Sauga, dont think we forgot about you children.... you guys better bring it to SoS and get your crew smacked down as well.
We had 6 out of the top 10 placings in caketown.... Not to mention winning every event... looks like you guys got owned...
And now we'll take you out in crews. Awww yeah....

You know what it is!

Pointman Rob

Smash Journeyman
You were definitely a lot more friendly-sounding in person. ;) jk, much love

So it is suggested... and so it shall be. I don't want to speak for the whole Church just yet (I've already put my foot in my mouth once XD ) so this challenge has yet to be officially accepted.

I would like to run some personal thoughts by you on this subject tho runaway, so send me a PM when you get a chance.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hah, yeah... that was vs the teams we made on the spot. There were only 2 of us around.
We're NNR though, and either way we challenge you guys.

Oh yeah and Sauga, dont think we forgot about you children.... you guys better bring it to SoS and get your crew smacked down as well.
We had 6 out of the top 10 placings in caketown.... Not to mention winning every event... looks like you guys got owned...
And now we'll take you out in crews. Awww yeah....

You know what it is!
NNR has been beaten before, no biggie.

Lol.......... D:

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
kay I got some bad news.

I am working that Saturday. 11-7.

@ Bay Station.

So I can make it to SoS at maybe 8ish. Which is still cool with me. So if you guys wanna, we should do this.

Church of Smash vs our boizz

$5 per person.

Then the winner faces NNR. With the winnings, bumps it up to $10 per person. 10 man by the way.

I believe NNR has 10 including Kio and David. So this might work out, and could be cool. But we'd have to liek, do this after 8 >_> LOL. How late can we stay at this place?

Pointman Rob

Smash Journeyman
Just for comparison... the video for the full 10 man crew battles at FC3 were over an hour long... and they cut most (more than half) of the non-gameplay stuff. Plus the time it would take to organize it and get everyone together to do it, it'd be quite the marathon to play two of the battles back to back... and after 8pm.

alphameric

Smash Ace
i dont think it would take very long tbh.
the 'crew' battles @ caketown were like an hour for 2 battles, so, i don't think it will go much longer than that.
keep in mind there isn't much organization to be done, since its being discussed here, and teams aren't really going to be selected at the last minute..

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
You were definitely a lot more friendly-sounding in person. ;) jk, much love

So it is suggested... and so it shall be. I don't want to speak for the whole Church just yet (I've already put my foot in my mouth once XD ) so this challenge has yet to be officially accepted.

I would like to run some personal thoughts by you on this subject tho runaway, so send me a PM when you get a chance.
Hahahah people find me mean online, its all just friendly smash related **** talk, no worries.
I'm trying to get people motivated.... zomgz Andy you **** talk? we gon get you! :psycho:

I know we (nnr) are down without even talking to my fellow crewmates... we just got attitude like that..... So....... talk to church of smash..... see what they say and get back.
As far as pms go this is me responding..... so send me a pm about what you want to talk about and I'll get back to you.

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
I suggested we do sauga vs CoS at this tourney, and NNR vs winner at transcanada, but everyone said noone would give a crap because there'll be pros and east vs west coast crews and stuff at Trans.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
I suggested we do sauga vs CoS at this tourney, and NNR vs winner at transcanada, but everyone said noone would give a crap because there'll be pros and east vs west coast crews and stuff at Trans.
Which is absolutely true, at transcan we've got bigger fish to fry. It'd be a waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom