• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seasons of Smash I - Toronto, Ontario - JUNE 23 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pointman Rob

Smash Journeyman
what if we start the tournament off with a crew battle? ie, before singles starts or anything. That'd be pretty cool, everyone'd be watchin an cheerin, and it'd get em all pumped up.

we could start the day off with CoS vs Sauga, and then end the day with the winner vs NNR.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
what if we start the tournament off with a crew battle? ie, before singles starts or anything. That'd be pretty cool, everyone'd be watchin an cheerin, and it'd get em all pumped up.

we could start the day off with CoS vs Sauga, and then end the day with the winner vs NNR.
rofl I make it there at like 8.

You guys can STILL have that crew battle without me, I just see how things are gon be now, huh? have the battle when I'm not around. rofl it's Daniel's call, if anything.

D

Deleted member

Fox's feet are somehow made of pure gay. Like, I've heard if you zoom in on them, you can actually see homoeroticism forming and protruding. It's why his upsmash is own.

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
only because i know youre watching me right now. and you've asked a few times. ^^

owned. editing the main post is not working right now.. *hit save, hours later...*

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
I think Sauga will take out CoS personally... with Imadh taking like 9 stocks.
I then think NNR will promptly take out Sauga with an early lead, starting from the first stock.

I was totally right on my predictions at caketown.... (except for low tier hahaha)

I predict another NNR sweep.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
I then think NNR will promptly take out Sauga with an early lead, starting from the first stock.

I was totally right on my predictions at caketown.... (except for low tier hahaha)

XD same. I said DK and Bread would meet in the finals.

So late crew battlez? anyone cool with that? :0

homsar

Smash Ace

CoS wont lose when I show up!

Pointman Rob

Smash Journeyman
In case I havent mentioned it yet, I'm in for everything. Singles, Doubles, Crews, Low tier, 2-man sack race, Freestyle rap battle, whatever you got.

BTW, Just for fun, anyone outside the Church wanna team up? Foxes/Peaches preferred since JPuff complements them best.

Pointman Rob

Smash Journeyman
lol runaway, Im pretty sure i told you i used to play Jiggs before I started maining Ganondorf when we met at caketown. I just recently switched back over to the Puff tho.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Hah, yeah..... I vaguely remembered that, but thought you just went Ganon for good.

Welcome back to the light side, this is the hard road, let me assure you.
Jiggs is hard to win with, but if you can develope a style thats confusing... and be able to hit those nasty rests+combos.... you will prevail!

Oh yeah, you better also learn how to get the **** out of the way of peoples attacks.... learn to dodge and run away like your life depended on it..... cause sometimes there just isnt room for approaching.

divine knight

Smash Journeyman
lmfao im the jiggs killer :D ask run. I pull off the illest ****. "Who Did This?!" sicck everyone. the tourney is dayysss away. Im psyched. Today ill make a point to update the thread.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
^Hahaha watch out for the Fox chaingrabs!

Serious though..... are matches are too rediculous nowadays..... we both shouldn't know each other's moves that well.... but we do. I guess thats what happens seeing as we both learned our characters vs each other...

D

Deleted member

EVERYONE READ THIS POST CONCERNING THE TOURNAMENT IN MISSISAUGA ONE DAY AFTER THIS TOURNAMENT
Eydie, creator of the Mississauga Smash Facebook group has deleted several posts of mine exposing their shady business. Try to piece together.

Me said:
Why are you using pot money to pay for your own personal ventures? We'd gladly just bring our own TV's so the pot money remains untampered. I've hosted many many many tournaments and events that have all gone extremely well so I don't know what the **** you're talking about. Why are you paying yourselves for this? It doesn't take 8 people to run a tournament nor does it take 3. That's just bull****.

I'm sorry, your math does not add up here. Even if you bought all the things you were talking about, you're still going to have a lot of money left over.

BTW, you aren't hosting a professional tournament.

But you know what's funny, you fell for my mindgame Eydie.

I earlier posted saying that if 128 people came, that's a 3200 dollar pot, which about 900 of that would go to the Wii, DS, and rental fee. I said that the $2300 approximately left over should go to the pot, but Eydie posted saying it was all being eaten up by things. Things like 12 LCD Tvs they bought, 50 dollars for every tournament director, and other "expenditures"

There aren't going to be 128 people coming to this. There aren't going to be 50 people coming to this.

12 LCD Tv's works out to be about $1440.

Say you get *MAYBE* 40 people to come to this. That's only $1000 bucks pot money. (40 people x 25 dollars) I doubt that many will come. You've already told me you're taking $400 dollars from that to Tournament Directors, and you're going to pay a lot for the room. That leaves absolutely no room for the prizes you're giving, and no way in hell can you pay for the LCDs and furniture you "bought" for this tournament.

You're in the hole big time if your earlier post is correct. Which is why you're lying somewhere.

Don't go to this tournament. Go to Seasons of Smash.

Let's recap:

This tournament:

Bad prizes in comparison to pot
Terrible, noobass rulesets
Shady business going on with the directors
Entering means you're abetting that

Seasons of Smash is the better tournament. Go to that. http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=102307
There's a lot of money that isn't accounted for. Don't go to the Mississauga tournament if you don't want your money stolen. Please get the word out; boycott that ****.

Pointman Rob

Smash Journeyman
Good thing I have no intention of going to that anyway.

Also Divine, it'd be cool to MM your Fox with JPuff. a toonie for a bo3? no stage counterpicks.

D

Deleted member

I hope that last post was clear. I even reported the group on Facebook. Let's just hope it works out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom