• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Season's Beatings II: 11/3, Columbus, OH

Status
Not open for further replies.

mathos

Smash Champion
We are in need of setups for this weekend. The other folks won't be able to share TVs for us like they have in the past.

SO IF YOU COULD BRING A FULL SETUP, TV, CUBE/WII, or POWERSTRIPS and EXTENSION CORDS PLEASES BRING THEM!!!!!!

FrenzieFool

Smash Journeyman
So I didn't know Momo's was called Seasons Beatings... what a scrub I am... and of course I'm gonna be there!

P.S. - Where do I pre-register? lolz

Buttram2006

Smash Cadet
Dippndots has got the right idea, I'm not so sure a moneyless money match exists, but that is what I was going for. So yes dippn sounds good.
And OS, we should do an MM before the tourney just for the heck of it, or in other words a "competitive friendly" with tournament rules. And no nut punching, grabbing, squeezing, pinching, prying or any other form of contact with genitalia.
Can't wait to play you Frenzie, I can wait to play you silq. Lookin forward to playin mathos as well, Can't say I've ever played him.
And I've come to the conclusion that Pre-Req does not exist!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Sliq
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Singles and Doubles
Cincinnati, OH
GUNPUNCH!

You're not happy unless you're making me type words, aren't you?
Overswarm (and the rest of freaking GUN PUNCH! except for Ameer)
SSBM
Singles and Doubles
Cincinnati, OH
GUNPUNCH!

Kel

Smash Master
I remember people used to bet on players in DDR tournaments. I always had pretty good odds in that game.

Kel and Dope are winning teams, that is all.

Sliq

Smash Master
We are in need of setups for this weekend. The other folks won't be able to share TVs for us like they have in the past.

SO IF YOU COULD BRING A FULL SETUP, TV, CUBE/WII, or POWERSTRIPS and EXTENSION CORDS PLEASES BRING THEM!!!!!!
Who shared TV's with us in the past? Last time I went to one of these, some Guilty Gear guys lied to me, and took my TV. They told me they were moving it for Smash finals, and then I look around for it, can't find it, think it has been stolen, and then see it across the way getting played on by lying cocksuckers.

I will be bringing a set up (OVERSWARM BRING YOUR CUBE).

Overswarm (and the rest of freaking GUN PUNCH!
GUNPUNCH! is one word. MOTHER****ER, why doesn't anyone know how it goes?

mathos

Smash Champion
Who shared TV's with us in the past? Last time I went to one of these, some Guilty Gear guys lied to me, and took my TV. They told me they were moving it for Smash finals, and then I look around for it, can't find it, think it has been stolen, and then see it across the way getting played on by lying cocksuckers.

I will be bringing a set up (OVERSWARM BRING YOUR CUBE).

GUNPUNCH! is one word. MOTHER****ER, why doesn't anyone know how it goes?
Yea they used your TV, so what we had a biljillion TVs because the Capcom and SF guys had excess and allowed us to use them.

Sliq

Smash Master
Yea they used your TV, so what we had a biljillion TVs because the Capcom and SF guys had excess and allowed us to use them.
I don't care if they say, "Hey Sliq, we see that you smashers have a bajillion TV's while us GG players only have 2, so can we borrow yours?" But straight up lying to me gets me coming over, unhooking your 5hit, and telling you not to be a deceitful <unt.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I don't care if they say, "Hey Sliq, we see that you smashers have a bajillion TV's while us GG players only have 2, so can we borrow yours?" But straight up lying to me gets me coming over, unhooking your 5hit, and telling you not to be a deceitful <unt.
You should have just walked over and unplugged it while they were playing. "Sorry guys, thought you said you were moving it for smash".

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Ask me about MM's at the tournament, I'm down if I have the money. Hopefully I can sell my Wisconsin ticket at the game for a decent amount of money.

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
I'll be attending, if I hadn't said so already.

Omnigamer
Elyria, OH

SSBM Singles & Teams (Teamed with Pyrogamer)

mathos

Smash Champion
There is an Ohio State Football game at noon on Saturday.

PLEASE PLAN ON THE CRAZY TRAFFIC!!!!

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
Uh... being a Cbus insider, at about what time do you think traffic will start to get crazy?

DippnDots

Feral Youth
My suggestion is to get off at the RIverside Hospital exit on 315, before ackerman, and take olentangy river rd to MoMos. That is, if you're coming from cleveland Omni ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom