• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Season's Beatings II: 11/3, Columbus, OH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
coming to this with dopey, sounds like its gonna be a good tourney, nice venue.

now accepting $1 MM if your name isn't dope, vidjo, drephen or someone i know.
$1 MM sir.

DippnDots
Kerplopl....Kerp.
Drew

I'm expecting 2-1 right now in my favor

DippnDots

Feral Youth
I'm gonna play extra homosexual and DippnDots nuke all over your face now, Overswarm :p
Kerp, I'll $1 mm you

so far I got...

Overswarm - $1
Kerp - $1
Soap - double or nothing on the $5 he already owes me; I must be Ganon, he must be Pichu.
Mathos - FREE ******!!!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm gonna play extra homosexual and DippnDots nuke all over your face now, Overswarm :p
Kerp, I'll $1 mm you

so far I got...

Overswarm - $1
Kerp - $1
Soap - double or nothing on the $5 he already owes me; I must be Ganon, he must be Pichu.
Mathos - FREE ******!!!
Haha, first time anyone has ever said they'd play gay against me. Normally it is the other way around.

Good luck -_^

DippnDots

Feral Youth
Ganon can be very homo, he's a big black pimp. Besides, I was doing pretty good against Joe Bushman's fox a little bit ago...at least, when he wasn't trying :p

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Ganon can be very homo, he's a big black pimp. Besides, I was doing pretty good against Joe Bushman's fox a little bit ago...at least, when he wasn't trying :p
You play Ganon. Good to know. Any other cards you want to show? ;)

mathos

Smash Champion
Wellllllllll just getting an account of peeps. For like TVs and space designation, as the capcom games are going to be immensely bigger than smash this time.

Kel

Smash Master
MMs!!!!

Anyone wanna do 5:1 odds pichu MM? as in if you win I give you 1$ but when I win I get 5 monies? You can use any character.

I'll also do regular MMs, which will be silly if there will be very few people because we'll probably play anyway in tourney.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
MMs!!!!

Anyone wanna do 5:1 odds pichu MM? as in if you win I give you 1$ but when I win I get 5 monies? You can use any character.

I'll also do regular MMs, which will be silly if there will be very few people because we'll probably play anyway in tourney.
....is GUNPUNCH! allowed to do those pichu MMs? ;)

Buttram2006

Smash Cadet
I agree with Kel. Payouts should be 40/30/20/10 or like 45/35/15/money back or w.e. And I don't gamble, but I'll money match some ppl. If I lose I won't take your money, but I'll pay you if I lose. But again your name cannot be Vidjo, Jiano, Sliq, or anybody else from Greater Cincy. If you want just ask and I'll probably agree.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
i wants some $1 money matches.
Done. Find me at the tournament. Look for the Nintendo hat or listen for someone screaming internet memes loudly. That's Sliq. I'm standing next to him, in the Nintendo hat.

Big_R

Smash Champion
hay guyz is this gonna be very big i dont want to drive for 15 mins and then have a samll tourny so i wanna know if it is big and if it is worf it.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
OUIVO, $1 mm? :p
Buttram, I'd feel bad taking a dollar from you if I wouldn't have to give you one if I lost so how about we just do what Mathos calls a "competitive friendly"? :p

Overswarm

is laughing at you
OUIVO, $1 mm? :p
Buttram, I'd feel bad taking a dollar from you if I wouldn't have to give you one if I lost so how about we just do what Mathos calls a "competitive friendly"? :p
There is no such thing. Mathos merely knows he will get your money in the end, as he works with taxes.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Why Do I Have More Posts Than Sliq?

Love the new pic.

$1 MM so far:

-Drew (will lose, or be a close victory)
-DDots (win)
-Kels Pichu? (win if he is Pichu and I'm a **** and hard counterpick?)
-QUIVO (win unless he is really optimus prime or not who I think he is)

Anyone have any special requests for style of MM, or just normal tournament rules?

Am I missing anyone?

Also, I think we should start a little betting procedure for Sliq vs. Drephen. Anyone want to do that horse race style? ;)

Also, why Sliq will never be famous:

yayy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom