• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SDB NW Presents: SHS1, Bolton, 18th July.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
What you mean can I stay over.
As in will I be staying there awhile when I go down there lol?
I have some decent crack and a few party tricks.
Not as good as Zeppos though since he is amazing.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yeah just as long as I know how long I am staying lol.
But i'm not looking to stay like 4 days are anything, 3 days is the maximum and I don't even wanna stay that long, 2 daysis reasonable for me.
Thats all for Charles to decide but I am sure he will choose 2days which includes getting there and leaving tommorow as thats what he usually does.

What I am not allowed to do is go to tournaments lol but I still go anyway.

Kone

Smash Master
that was just playing in a shop till early doors, not really staying over, he's def not been allowed to do that before

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
he means he isnt allowed at tournaments but he lies to his parents and tells them he's sleeping over at someone's house like chrisboi's

Kone

Smash Master
lol thankyou tc. im fully aware of what he meant but i found it amusing to undermine the whole thing. i do like your ability to be the person that clears matters up tho

tis nice of u

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
What kinda holes :confused: lol
Basicall I just tell them I am sleeping round my friends house. Don't listen to TC I don't say I am round Chrisbois house lol.
When I said 'SOMEONSE house' I was implying I have been lying.

Kone

Smash Master
i dont like liars. what was to happen if something serious happened to yourself or your family members?

very selfish of u

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I've done worse lol.
Some people know where I am, just not my parents lol.

Don't quite a few people do it in the community so I share my selfishness with them:lick:

I don't like truthers.

COEY

Smash Lord
ed mate you must have been bored earlier lol. dont you have work to do? <3

also that random crews was just a suggestion like i said i'm gonna see how things go on the day. i just felt everyone would probably like to compete, we can do some sdb england v scotland ;)

Kone

Smash Master
lol will if im posting this much crap what does it mean? im fooking done for the year ^_^ got freetime to waste. so happy last 12 weeks been hell.

any sortve internal sdb crew match when knacked better than any other crew match imo all good

also, will, can u make last thurs in june till sun at mine? joe and paul up for it. £2 return from leeds to sunderland?

COEY

Smash Lord
why was this thread moved from the europe tourney section? as far as i'm aware i am running a tournament, but if the mod responsible wants to make it up to me you can sort me out with one of those blue names as means of an appology :)

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
hmmm I didn't think there was enough threads to need to divide the europe boards into 3 but perhaps I should have said so before they did it :laugh:

Jolteon

its not only that its just its kind of contradictory.

correct me if I'm mistaken, but isn't the whole point so that you don't have to sift through as many threads? but now we have to check and sift through 3 sub-forums to view all our threads, cool.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
yes but it's a start to cleaning the boards, we're still not finished

if you're looking for european tournies you go there >> if you want discussion threads you go there

if you want something to do with your country (most likely) you come here

whats wrong with that, and regoinal thread is going to be updated in the next few days with more changes

Do you guys want to be crammed in one section again?

Jolteon

the thing is I just check all three and its much easier to check all the threads in one sub forum >_>

Kone

Smash Master
I agree completely with TC and ben. The european forum had 7 active UK threads (current tournament, london, NW, EM, UK thread, Scotland, Southampton), 1 active dutch thread (current tournament), 1 semi active irish thread, 1 semi active german thread, 1 semi active swedish thread. Then on top maybe 1 big euro tourney thread and a handful of 'looking for 'pick a city' smashers'.

All the above threads sat on the first page and based on use the prominant ones sat on the top, which, makes perfect sense. It also fostered posting as if you posted on e.g. the current tourney thread you may also opt to post on the uk thread and the london thread etc. Also, if a player posted from london or what not it was easier to redirect them to a thread on the same page.

Having to sift through three different forums is annoying and amazingly people are that lazy not to do it. Hence, it'll cause less posting :/

The headings for the sub forums are also useless lol. This tournaments current positioning is a prime example.

How do i report mods for being overly active lol?

edit - messy? there arent enough threads that the europe section goes over the first page!! that aint messy man.

grayfox

Smash Champion
ROOOFL hate when Mods do things purely to do things. Just feels like school when the vice-head prefects would re-arrange the lunch queues to push around their mediocre power lol.

"We tend to meet every situation in life by reorganizing, and a wonderful method it can be for creating the illusion of progress while producing confusion, inefficiency, and demoralization." - Petronius

captain smashie01

Smash Journeyman
just to confirm, now you have a date i'll deff be comin to this

hows the new house will? fulfilled your ambition of whiteboxing every room yet?

oh, and yeah this new 3 sections thing is pretty silly imo, even tho europe room was pretty much 'british spam room' before lol

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Londoners -

14:30 Depart London, Victoria Coach Station
Arrive Bolton, Horwich Parkway Station 19:25 10 seats = £65.00

09:45 Depart Bolton, Horwich Parkway Station
Arrive London, Victoria Coach Station 15:00 10 seats = £57.50

£65 + £57.50 = £122.50 = £12.25 each

I could go on my own and be lame + pay £8.50

who wants to go? i want a count :p im booking on sunday probably

Top Bottom