• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SDB NW Presents: SHS1, Bolton, 18th July.

Kone

Smash Master
joe - bring green thats no problem, kate over her phobia of that a while back lol. If youre wanting to do anymore drugs and u need to and were out and about then i dont care. You choice n all ^_^. Other than that craiggy , jam and scott are welcome. Ill let jam and scott know but i dont expect theyll turn up lol. Im just hoping you, will and paul make it up. As i say literally any weekend in june. Just take ure pick ;). Going out aint an issue, durhams not far away and its good cack compared to crappy sunderland. Plus, its me thats always wanting to go out n get fooked ;) last time ug ets just wanted to stay in and be wrecked lol

also u wont make me hate smash ull make me enjoy it as it has been a while since i gave someone a good beating

Craig u can mm me for love instead

x

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Hey, cant do the last weekend of June I dont think, concert on sunday 28th and tuesday 30th, though I could still do Thursday- Saturday if that works better for everyone else lol. Ed check your facebook messages if you havent already please:suess: Money permitted I should be able to make it, sounds like good times

VA

Smash Hero
robbo which one? working festivals isnt a cheery as it sounds =x
secret garden party in london, or loveboxx, one or the other. it's not really so I get to go to the festival it's that I get paid a ridiculous amount for the few days and I'm a scabby student and I need the cash.

Kone

Smash Master
lol fair enough man makes sense ^_^ im working some local fesitvals with my summer job, chlaymdia screener lol!!!!

also, paul replied thats no problem :) 3rd weekend in une then joe? wanna check megabus prices for yourself? also remember that it dont have to be especially a weekend as im done for the summer in a week like

Kone

Smash Master
or thursday to sats fine, im easy really lol :). will pick u guys up were ever u end up. check how cheap it is into newcastle, middlesborough, durham and sunderland. the last two best bets for closeness, newcastle is no problem and middles id rather not but if it helps why not.

robby ur welcome to in fact any one that is decent crack

VA

Smash Hero
thanks for the invite but it's too far from devon. i'm working in a greasy burger van and hopefully going bestival in september. so no one organise tournaments in september either mmkay? Fesitval season = June - September.

craiigg

Smash Lord
woah so much ed text hahah i just skimmed through but ill see what i can do. wont promise anything haha but the outlook from now is pretty good that i can make it (:

and prof, falco fox yer?

Kone

Smash Master
aye whatever u can do craigy ^_^

ps im the best in the north so itll be good training for anyone that wants to turn up (must have decent crack)

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
haha yeah love the term crack, and its used regularly up north, more so in different regions than others I do believe?

And cheers for the response Ed, will get back to you good and proper soon.

Craiigg- I'll money match you if you want aye but we always arrange one ROFL and it never happens. Also I literally havent played smash in about 2 months so Im hoping to be proper ****e come this event, see how I feel nearer the time. Falcon dittos are a must regardless.

craiigg

Smash Lord
yessir. nah man this one WILL happen i promise =D just come slap me up until we do

we need alot of games too IM RELYING ON YOU TO WARM ME UP. man the **** up

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
technically my sig and the message under is too good.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I dont think this is "crack" in the drug term.

Someone fill in this southern fairy :confused:

J03

Smash Master
Pro: its unfortunate but you are southern and thus a fairy, sorry but you deserve it =/

and crack is good crack unless its actual crack, which is bad

COEY

Smash Lord
I'll mm craiggy my weegee eats fast fallers. Anyone else who thinks they're like to be demolished by a plumber name your terms.

Also as far as events go singles, doubles are both a definite, any other events will be easiest to sort out at the time as it may well depend on everyones travel arrangements.

I would like to run crews, and i was thinking that, as each single pool is supposedly evenly balanced with all other pools then by some small jump in logic they should do as quite decent random crews.

So get booking please and let me know as soon as you are booked so i can get some sort of confirmed list going :)

Lots of love

Will
x

Kone

Smash Master
aww theres nothing fun about crews unless theres something to play for = random crews =****e. Howays william :/. Also, not sure youll get it all done in a day and from a previous hosts point of view id suggest that u may not want to overburden it and be able to kick your feet up at some point ;)

Also, ensure u chat on this topic regularly to get people involved and come to mine in june lol

Kone

Smash Master
WILLIAM AND JOSEPH - PLEASE READ AND REPLY SOON - if you guys got the bus from leeds -> sunderland with megabus.com on the last thursday in june and came back on the sunday morning its £2 return. Can u guys manage that? i know youve said its cheap to get to leeds for u. If its to much ill pay both your tickets now if it means u cume lol

Top Bottom