• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scum Wars Mafia - Game!

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Anyway, I just realized that we can't clear KevinM either. He could have been recruited N3 to get him to stop messing up their NK's.
Just a question, how could scum know that KEVIN was messing up their kills?

Besides, if there are 2 scum factions and a vig, wouldn't we be having more kills even with Kevin?

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Didn't he claim that he was receiving two kills and letting one through? Scum would know if he let their kill through or not.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Was FF able to recruit Kevin? I thought he was lynched the day kevin claimed...
Before that he didn't know that it was Kevin, right?

Or am I confusing days? :ugh:

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
I thought we had KevinM pinned as the indy D2, didn't we? Although... the emperor died and then the recruiter got lynched the next day, so it would have had to have been a N3 or earlier recruit... Yeah, my head hurts considering the possibilities too. :urg:

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
well theres 2 scum factions cuz the extra kill n1

also the "frozen cant recruit til he busses his godfather" theory makes sense to me meaning its just nick today. so itd be 2 scumbags and a recruiter which is fine coupled with another scumteam and the various power roles weve seen

your wagon has merit. youd be the ideal recruitment target hands down. dunno how there can even be an argument over this which is why you need to be lynched asap

plus quicklynches are sweet. town won in wonderland largely cuz they were active and interested and didnt take forever to do stuff i think
Marshy,

extra kill N1 would not be attributed to two mafia factions, also thinking Nich should die.

One mafia faction must be gone, only one kill was sent through to me this time.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
This makes things interesting... if KevinM is telling the truth (which I have no reason to doubt ATM), then one of the two kills he was receiving must have been the Imperials, and the other one must have been from another anti-town source. (The disappearing kill had to have been from some source besides Gheb, because else KevinM could have blocked the other one to save Gheb's life.)

I don't know how I could have been so blind though. What is the most common 3rd party killing role? Bingo, it's the SK. Which would mean the kills we've been getting would make more sense, as (see Mafia sleepover), it is beneficial to the SK to get rid of the mafia so he can win in endgame.

Take Marshy's theory that FF couldn't recruit until after the Emperor was gone. Then, FF never would have gotten a chance to recruit, period, because he died the day phase after the Emperor. This would also explain the fact that KevinM only got one kill report last night, because the imperials no longer exist.

If one mafia faction is gone, wouldn't that mean that I couldn't have been recruited, as I would have been part of the now-gone imperial faction?

The thing is though... if I'm correct and the remaining threat is an SK... my investigations may well be useless, as I have no idea if they can detect indies or not. (If you guys let me live, then I'll investigate KevinM tonight and see what happens. Innocent means that we can't trust Macman/Chaco completely, Guilty means that we can.)

Now where on earth is Kirbyoshi? I really want to see him claim.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I'm all for letting Nick live to investigate Kevin in regards to seeing what happens, ATM. It would help us know if the clears are really clears.

Ok so there's no more imperial, that takes away a good deal of WIFOM. We don't know wether Nicks clears are correct IF we assume the SK is in here.
I still think 2 scum factions is an option as 1faction can still desire to kill the other, because they probably won't help with the win condition. Which would be easier at the moment as the clears remain clears.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Sure. Greedo, Rebel Townie.

Flavor reasoning behind why I'm a rebel townie, but not sure if I can really present it.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Alright, that's it. If Kirbyoshi has time for the joke vote phase on batmafia but not for serious endgame stuff here, he can go. Vote: Kirbyoshi

Claim or die.

Votecount please?

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
He's stalling. Let's pile some votes on him until he appears, claims, and gives a good reason why we should lynch someone besides him.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
"Yo dude ur dad is vader n junk shiiit thats messed up."

Vote Count (4/7 to lynch)
Kirbyoshi (2) Marshy, Nicholas1024

Not voting (5) Xonar, KevinM, Kirbyoshi, Chaco, Macman

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I really want this game to progress at the moment though.

Macman, what do you think we should do then if he doesn't show up in, say, a few days?

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
Oh. Snap. I'm in like 5 games here, 3 on MS, and my school schedule has been more busy than I thought it would be.

So, looks like people want me to claim...

I'm Obi-Wan. I'd like to keep my role private for now, if it's all the same to town.

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
My role is useless if I claim it.

I'm "the Obi-Wan from the original trilogy" if that gives you a hint as to my role. Not gonna straight out say it though, see first sentence.

Vote: KevinM

Since the Imperials are gone, we have no reason to keep him alive, am I right? Saves alot of WIFOM for toMorrow, no?

Chaco

Never Logs In
The game would not continue if there were no more imperials, I believe.

I think you were recruited. Vote: Kirbyoshi

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
unvote chaco.

kirbyoshi. if yur a treestump ignore this post but post again

if yur not say that you aren't.

we'll decide if we want you to stump yourself

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
Mac, Kevin should go. There's no reason to keep him alive, since one of the scum factions is already gone. At this point, he's a liability.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
This is getting ridiculous. At this point I'm nearly willing to lynch you and call it a day. CLAIM for crying out loud! Or die. Your choice.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Kirby, the problem with lynching Kevin is that we don't know how much scum there is. I think we need to lynch some of the other scum party right now, except if people really want to lynch KevinM.

@Chaco, you accuse Kirbyoshi of being recruited.
Nick said:
Take Marshy's theory that FF couldn't recruit until after the Emperor was gone. Then, FF never would have gotten a chance to recruit, period, because he died the day phase after the Emperor. This would also explain the fact that KevinM only got one kill report last night, because the imperials no longer exist.
What do you think of this theory? Probable?

Kirby if you're no stump say it in your next post. That's all we really need to know right now. If it's something else, ignore this paragraph. Macman asked this, but I'm gonna do it again. We need to be clear here, Kirby.

I'm gonna flavor hunt some star wars right now. I'll post back if I found something useful.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
“You’ve never heard of the Millennium Falcon? … It’s the ship that made the Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs.”

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
So I guess KirbYoshi is claiming tree stump. Do we want him to stump himself? I don't feel like doing numbers right now, but i'd like to hear from other people first.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
We'd lose a mislynch, but considering that lynching Kirbyoshi would be today's course anyway, I'd like to see him "stump" himself.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
“You’ve never heard of the Millennium Falcon? … It’s the ship that made the Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs.”
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Kessel_Run
ctrl+f 'misinformation'
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Han_Solo
Han Solo isn't claimed yet.
Anyways, I dunno if we should take it too serious.

On the stump thing... Iunno. I think we shouldn't lose a voter for kill immunity, especially if SK/Mafia knows it already. What are the profits for Town besides being unkillable? Do they weigh up against losing a voter?

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
We know he's town instead of SK and don't waste a mislynch. (So, effectively we gain a no-lynch... which will let me get an investigation of KevinM in.)

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Pretty sure stumping himself won't end the day. I'm also pretty sure he'd be completely dead except for the fact that he can post in the thread.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I do agree with not lynching KevinM because of getting the clears also, it would make everything a lot easier, and I'm willing to take the risk.

I do not agree on effectively getting a no-lynch. One of Towns advantages over the Mafia is numbers, but I do see your point. IF we don't go with Kirbyoshi, who would you go for?

Top Bottom