• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SCSA West Coast Circuit - MAY 30th! M2K is coming!! (new rules front page)

aznforce817

Smash Lord
I'm going for melee, i need a teammate since dante ain't coming. :/ mango is this the day that you're gonna team with me? Or we putting that off for another tourny? lol.

Well im excited for this so i'm still going. don't flake guys.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Kevin team with DC$ or MacD

Pretty sure that Cam is going to team up with Kira or Mango

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Kevin, how did I know you were going to ask to team with someone out of your league again?

sadly, I think Mango might just do it.

embracethe12

Smash Lord
it's not much flaking as much as it is just not going.
for me
i don't got the money, so i ain't going.

i associate flaking with people who say they're going, then just don't

∫unk

Smash Master
Oh JDM, you're so cute with your sarcastic/belittling quips.

As cute as your avatar.

AWWWWWWWWWW. < : )
Dante in the future don't respond to a scrub posting with an even worse response. Don't respond at all unless you know what you're doing (ex. Neighborhood p)

Don't respond to this

MacD

Banned via Administration
i'm not going to this so don't ask me kevin, i'll actually be on my way back to irvine, so yea

and in responce to mango, i'm pretty sure zhu was going back on friday so he could make it to this, and you two should team, i know you guys wanted to but couldn't cause of me, this would be a great tourney for you two to team at

DanteFox

Smash Champion
Dante in the future don't respond to a scrub posting with an even worse response. Don't respond at all unless you know what you're doing (ex. Neighborhood p)

Don't respond to this
Tbh, it doesn't really even matter to me what people think about my online personality. I don't really care if people judge me based on some light-hearted forum banter. I really don't CARE. It's really akin to a game for me. :chuckle:

aznforce817

Smash Lord
Kevin, how did I know you were going to ask to team with someone out of your league again?

sadly, I think Mango might just do it.
only reason i'm asking connor is cuz he said that he would at an upcoming tournament. why do u post so negatively on the boards? i can't tell if your kidding or being a ****. lol

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
only reason i'm asking connor is cuz he said that he would at an upcoming tournament. why do u post so negatively on the boards? i can't tell if your kidding or being a ****. lol
I'm pretty sure connor is being a *****, LIKE ALWAYS.

Kira-

Smash Champion
i associate flaking with people who say they're going, then just don't
of course

Tbh, it doesn't really even matter to me what people think about my online personality. I don't really care if people judge me based on some light-hearted forum banter. I really don't CARE. It's really akin to a game for me. :chuckle:
me too! high five

i'm not going to this cause tofu's not going
JoOhHnNsSsSsSsSs

805 is still going to this. **** you guys then me and joe are gonna win singles and doubles
im going of course, this is the closest tournament since ever.

One Word Extinguisher

Smash Apprentice
yeah lovage and joe are still gonna win tho

good **** joe

edit: hey joe how about you give my pillow to someone who will give it to me

hey someone who is not joe that will be at the tournament, how about you take my pillow from joe and hold it for me

ya digg

One Word Extinguisher

Smash Apprentice
aren't you old enough to start doing non-smash **** wtf

and what, now that joey's in the "love" stage his ball and chain lets him go to tournaments now?

**** that, stop going to ****ing tournaments and let other people like joe win

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Mango you better go this. I don't care if you enter Melee or Brawl but just go.

Top Bottom