• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SCSA West Coast Circuit - MAY 30th! M2K is coming!! (new rules front page)

Nezumi

Smash Journeyman
the Irvine Venue is nice, but extremely difficult to get, we are going through the process to try to reserve it but there are no guarantees. IF we get it we'll let everyone know. Meanwhile, suck it up. I'm gonna be driving from Santa Barbara...pretty sure no one in so cal can top that distance.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
dang i read irvine and melee possibly. too good.
i'll take a setup.

Kira-

Smash Champion
If there's no Irvine venue, I'll just drive everyone there.

Irvine is starting to get a smash scene ^^

aznforce817

Smash Lord
if you guys get the irvine venue then im totally able to come, and if im totally able to come i'll bring a melee set-up.

this is pretty exciting. :O kira we must play more now. lol

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
Go to the bathroom before the venue. No johns about no stuff in the bathrooms. But if you guys wanna ***** and whine about the venue ive lent out to everyone over the years for such a cheap prize then go ahead and find somewhere else to play brawl.

I could care less if this **** get cancelled for lack of venue. People have gotten waaaaaaaay to spoiled in terms of venues.

G)(0ST24

Smash Apprentice
:chuckle:Venue

Go to the bathroom before the venue. No johns about no stuff in the bathrooms. But if you guys wanna ***** and whine about the venue ive lent out to everyone over the years for such a cheap prize then go ahead and find somewhere else to play brawl.

I could care less if this **** get cancelled for lack of venue. People have gotten waaaaaaaay to spoiled in terms of venues.

Ya no johns about Luigi's spot place ***** :) when it's packed. LoL!

Charoo

Smash Champion
the church was where super champ combo happen. How could it go wrong?

also, u know I'll help u out Alex.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'm assuming the extra money made by entry fees contributes to the money awarded to the top ranked players at the end?

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces

Luigi! I'm just kidding man! caaaalm down, i have amazing memories there and appreciate all the tournies we were able to have there! Potato wedges are too good as well

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'm bringing a set-up of course.

Hopefully I won't go 0-2.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
wish we had more melee / brawl co-tournaments

why don't we again? there's never been a good reason as to why

YoshiFreak

Smash Cadet
wish we had more melee / brawl co-tournaments

why don't we again? there's never been a good reason as to why
Because you Melee people make us Brawl people feel bad for sucking *** at the better game. D: **** my lack of skill. I wish I could be good at Melee. >.>

Top Bottom