• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scatman John's Scattastic Scatfest! OVER! Finished With!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunny4Eva

Smash Ace
I beat Dragonblooded 2-1
Me :falco: :gannondorf: vs his :marth:

It was soooo laggy!!!
I won 1st match w/ Falco, then went ganon for the lulz
Obviously lose, & won the last round w/ Falco

8Bitman

Smash Master
well i got destroyed by the host

:mario2: vs :rob: @ FD = :rob: (3 stocked)

:mario2: vs :rob: @ Delfino plaza = :rob:
lol well train and get better i was tired of losing tourneys on here so i trained now im betterz. :p lol

aww i want to battle you but if you can't make it it's kk though if 8bitman doesn't mind I can wait and battle you later though that might be unfair ;>_>
don't worry jbandit, ill make sure yall fight..

ALSO!!!!!! MOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

GETCHYO ARSS OVER HER'!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GIMME PERMISSION TO USE YOUR CHAT FOR THIS TOURNEY JUST INCASE IT HELPS OTHERS WITH THEIR MATCHES. :p

8Bitman

Smash Master
okay thanks budz! ^_^

also yeah i had a feeling thats why i wanted to use it, cuz some people might not be able to contact people on forums as quickly or easily so chat is just a quick, "oh snap your on chat too??? lets do out match. :p"

lol well alright thanks moot!

ALRIGHT IVE UPDATED THE BRACKETS AND I DON'T CARE IF PEOPLE START DOING MATCHES IN ROUND 2!!! THE QUICKER THE BETTER! ^_^

THANKS FOR EVERYONE WHOSE GOTTEN THEIR MATCHES DONE SO FAR. :p

8Bitman

Smash Master
lol yeah i likey dub elimination better, it can show redemption from a loss in ze tourney, or a major comeback. :p

hey jimmy don't be rushed or worried, theres still another 3 days for round 1 and youve already done it, plus another 4 or 5 dys for round 2. XD

after the second round im going to start shortening the deadlines people cuz theres less matches that will have to get done every other round afterwards, so watch out and get active. ^_^

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Being sarcastic and pointing out the obvious.
lol yeah i likey dub elimination better, it can show redemption from a loss in ze tourney, or a major comeback. :p

hey jimmy don't be rushed or worried, theres still another 3 days for round 1 and youve already done it, plus another 4 or 5 dys for round 2. XD

after the second round im going to start shortening the deadlines people cuz theres less matches that will have to get done every other round afterwards, so watch out and get active. ^_^
yea but i tend to forget sometimes if i dont do it quickly :p lol

8Bitman

Smash Master
eh true i get yer drift.

i always want to get my matchez done quick too, what am i babbling about. XD

WELL GL GUYS!

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
It hardly sounded like a suggestion, but I guess it was assumed... kinda. Not really. lol

8Bitman

Smash Master
I like how you DONT Randomized the bracket..
I dont wanna fight :rob:
he hax :088:
i didnt do anything wrong to the brackets..

plus i dont randomize it cuz i have brackets...

i just didnt make it on a website i put everyones name in a hat to randomize them, then the brackets were made..

plus you were going to have to fight me eventually.. XD

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
i didnt do anything wrong to the brackets..

plus i dont randomize it cuz i have brackets...

i just didnt make it on a website i put everyones name in a hat to randomize them, then the brackets were made..

plus you were going to have to fight me eventually.. XD

No the brackets are fine. It's just how you're showing them that is a little problematic. Using something along the lines of tio would help out with this, that's all.

8Bitman

Smash Master
well i know but i dont know how to use those online bracket makers

kazoo i looked at the bracket in your tournament, its copied exactly, so thats why everyone is confused about the loserz bracket.

kazoo look at your brackets they're the exact same i have the brackets drawn out on paper for my assistance in this tourney, lol im sorry for the confuzzlement everyone.

if you want i can type out which match it is for winnerz and loserz a, b, c, d, e, f, etc.???

Aibou

Smash Master
OK like, I've been PMing JBandit every day since Thursday and we still haven't done it...

*Aibou is mad*

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
8bitman give the win to Aibou.

Thursday - A.P. testing day
Friday - Date night
Saturday - Out of state Tournament day

These were all my fault.

.....very busy lately. It was my fault I could not make the matches at all. Yes I am here now but it is too late for me to play :/ sorry Aibou

8Bitman

Smash Master
Hey, sorry about not being able to play, give Kwiz the win if you don't want to extend.
DONT GIVE UP ON ME LISTEN TO KIRBZ!

Darn it :mad: Don't Give Up On Me!

Give us one more day!

you guys get just till the end of sunday, although im starting round 2 today! ^_^

OK like, I've been PMing JBandit every day since Thursday and we still haven't done it...

*Aibou is mad*
i understand your mad but you guys have till the end of sunday (today) to do your match! pleaqse dont waste it its your last chance. i dont like giving people free wins.

8bitman give the win to Aibou.

Thursday - A.P. testing day
Friday - Date night
Saturday - Out of state Tournament day

These were all my fault.

.....very busy lately. It was my fault I could not make the matches at all. Yes I am here now but it is too late for me to play :/ sorry Aibou
STFU AND GET AT AIBOU!!!! LIFE'S FULL OF 2ND CHANCES!!!! ^_^

IM VERY SORRY MYSELF EVERYONE!! I WAS AT A BABY SHOWER ALL DAY AND I FEEL BAD FOR SCHOOL RELATED ACTIVITIES THAT HAVE HELD PEOPLE BACK.

YALL HAVE 1 MORE DAY DONT WASTE IT!!!! PLEASE! PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!!!! DONT WASTE IT!!!! >.<

Aibou

Smash Master
Aight, I beat JBandit.

Aibou (left) vs Jbandit (right)

:pit: > :lucas: on Battlefield
:pit: > :lucas: on Brinstar

GGs. Thanks for the extra day, 8Bit ^_^

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Aibou won 2-0 so close though in both of them

:lucas: (me) vs. :pit: (Aibou)= :pit: (battlefield)

:lucas: (me) vs. :pit: (Aibou) = :pit: (brinstar)

Send me to the losers and I don't mind being in them cuz my god those matches were soooo close xD

thanks 8bitman

Edit: Posted at the exact same time xD

MykalOfDefiance

Smash Cadet

Send me to the losers and I don't mind being in them cuz my god those matches were soooo close xD

thanks 8bitman

Do your matches in my tourney! XD

8Bitman

Smash Master
Aight, I beat JBandit.

Aibou (left) vs Jbandit (right)

:pit: > :lucas: on Battlefield
:pit: > :lucas: on Brinstar

GGs. Thanks for the extra day, 8Bit ^_^

thanks 8bitman

lol no problem, you guys deserved another day. ^_^ thanks for getting yor matches done. ^_^

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
lol xD i am I am. I am getting to it. I wonder who I am gonna play now. >_> (in 8bit's tourny)

8Bitman

Smash Master
most likely lashd094...

kola said he was sick, and idk if they are going to fight today, and if they don't im giving th win to kola for being most active, despite lash's illness, i know its not fair but i have to give the win to someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom